In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (ennamarie @ Aug 27 2006, 01:42 PM)
    I was fully going to post this or something very similar to it, but first I looked through the last few pages, and oh, there is was!

Gorgeous boy.
    Actually the whole band, haha.

Hot much, Brendon? (guy on far left, in case you don't know)

I don't like the two guys on the left, they creep me out.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 27 2006, 03:02 PM)

aww, jon and spencer aren't creepy...

^ wub.gif
  • I guess that was just a bad picture. Bands are sooo good looking these days.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 27 2006, 03:02 PM)

d'oh, apparently i'm dyslexic, as you said left, and the two on the left are brendon and ryan...
  • I think she meant stage-left. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 26 2006, 09:07 PM)
    Ooh, I was lucky enough to see it with the original cast too! Tim Curry, David Hyde Pierce, Hank Azaria--amazing. And the original Guinevere, whose name I can't remember. It was in Chicago, during its very first run, pre-Broadway! Oh, I've really come around to living here. biggrin.gif

But anyway, no, this is the guy who took David Hyde Pierce's place. I saw it again this year with the second cast. I was wondering how good it would be this time around. It was great. And I loved this guy. He was hilarious.

ah. then I don't know/ didn't see that guy, but Robin was one of my favorite characters, so I bet it was awesome anyways. I saw it on Broadway over christmas vacation last year, my grandparents live in NYc so its easy for us to see a show every year.

Hmm ... can't say I'm in that boat with you. But more power to ya! wink.gif

well, if you've ever seen the sitcom "Soap"(from the 70's), then that's what I'm talking about. Like I said, those pics don't really do Billy Crystal justice at all. and once he got any older he got less attractive, definitely.
    plus, well, in "Soap" he plays Jodie, an openly gay guy. and I really really love Jodie the character, more than Billy Crystal himself

QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 27 2006, 02:58 PM)
    I forgot to mention this in my "Spamalot" babbling/bragging, lol: Eric Idle was there. And my hubby ran into him in the lobby just long enough to say hello, while I was in the bathroom. Darn the luck. lol Then again, if I hadn't had to pee, we would have already been in our seats and it wouldn't have happened. So, yay peeing.

oh wow. that makes me so very jealous of your husband. lucky lucky people.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 27 2006, 11:05 PM)
    well, if you've ever seen the sitcom "Soap"(from the 70's), then that's what I'm talking about. Like I said, those pics don't really do Billy Crystal justice at all. and once he got any older he got less attractive, definitely.
    plus, well, in "Soap" he plays Jodie, an openly gay guy. and I really really love Jodie the character, more than Billy Crystal himself
    God, I remember "Soap" when it was on. I was a little kid at the time, but I remember. I'm sort of old.

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 27 2006, 11:05 PM)
    oh wow. that makes me so very jealous of your husband. lucky lucky people.
    Very very lucky. I still can't believe that happened.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 28 2006, 12:08 AM)
    God, I remember "Soap" when it was on. I was a little kid at the time, but I remember. I'm sort of old.

haha. If you were a little kid, then you can't be that old.
    and, well, its really only in that show that I find Billy Crystal at all attractive. but yeah. enough about that.

all of No Doubt, really.
    especially Adrian Young (left) and Tony Kanal (right) but Tom Dumont is kinda cute in his own "geeky-guitar-playing-guy" way. (and Gwen. obviusly.)
  • My darling husband at the Emmys this evening..

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 27 2006, 11:20 PM)
    haha. If you were a little kid, then you can't be that old.
    smile.gif

QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 28 2006, 12:16 AM)
    Wow, Jim's lookin' fine!
  • it's ryans birthday, so i'm back with more panic loving:

• Is it wrong that I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the second one?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 30 2006, 10:57 AM)
    Is it wrong that I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the second one?

Haha, Ryan and makeup have a special relationship.
    Sometimes it's really pretty though, and I hear he does it himself, so that's cool.
    If a little weird. wink.gif
  • I like the look in that pic. Very Adam Ant.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 28 2006, 05:39 AM)
    I don't know nuthin' 'bout no Hanson, but he's hot:

AHAHAHA I LOVE YOU.

He is a beautiful, beautiful man, even if that picture is like, six years old. Shame I can't find him sexually attractive anymore. The other two, yes, but not Taylor. I see him like a brother now. Sigh.

PS I realised I don't have In A Little While on this computer, but I'm going to rip it off my CD later for you and email it to you asap.

In the spirit of hot photos:

Tear. My boys grew up so sexy. I told you the "ugly" older one got hot. Mmm. Ike.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 31 2006, 08:22 AM)
    AHAHAHA I LOVE YOU.
    Ha, love you too.

QUOTE (God @ Aug 31 2006, 08:22 AM)
    I see him like a brother now.
    What, did he covered-wagon you at some point?
    laugh.gif

PS I realised I don't have In A Little While on this computer, but I'm going to rip it off my CD later for you and email it to you asap.
    Muchos!
    Ike.
    He does look better now.
  • I was going to say this a couple pages ago, but forgot: I can't get past Nick Valensi's constant deer-in-headlights look.

blink.gif

Or as I've heard someone so unkindly put it, his "inbred dog" look.

OUCH
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 30 2006, 11:48 AM)

huh.. that's somewhat scary, but somewhat freaking amazing. I can't decide.
    I liked his outfit at the VMAs, though.

and sheri, the tight jeans do it, hmm?
  • I generally hate men in skinny jeans but Damian is an exception to that rule.