In this Discussion

10 Things about you...

Comments

• I recently finished making up a "100 things about me" list on my site... I guess you can randomly pick 10 if you wanna... tongue.gif
    100 things 'bout lil olde me...
  • see im a bored man...so i read the 100 things..

"I love anyone who reads this"

huzza you now love me forever and ever! its a binding contract
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jan 9 2006, 04:18 PM)
    I recently finished making up a "100 things about me" list on my site... I guess you can randomly pick 10 if you wanna... tongue.gif
    100 things 'bout lil olde me...

41. I have a look that is kind of sad about me most of the time. Its unintentional.
    51. I am uncomfortable around people I have never met before.
    90. I consider pets to be part of the family.

it's like i'm reading about myself...
  • omg you mentioned Ghostwriter! I loved that show!! and Bon Jovi rocks my world.
  • Thanks for the comments!...
    QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 9 2006, 03:55 PM)
    huzza you now love me forever and ever! its a binding contract

You got me... now i must love you for ever... you and that dude from Vancouver who left me a comment on my space tongue.gif

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 9 2006, 04:08 PM)
    it's like i'm reading about myself...

cool.gif ph34r.gif I followed you around and wrote those in just to freak you out!

QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 9 2006, 04:20 PM)
    omg you mentioned Ghostwriter! I loved that show!! and Bon Jovi rocks my world.

"Its My life" by Bon Jovi will always have a permanent place in my heart...Damn the DJ's at my prom for not playing it and damn you Mel for not embarassing yourself and getting me that massive free Bon Jovi Poster!!!
  • At my school they were giving away these posters and one was of bon jovi (fel's love)... It was the massivest poster ever. I was too embarrased to get it for her... Anyways I don't want that thing on my wall...
  • *bump*
    for all the newbies, i'd like to say welcome and make yourself at home! the first page of this thread is good place to start!
  • I don't think I've ever done this, huh?

well, here goes.

1) my name is Meg
    2) I play flute and picollo in both Marching Band and Concert band
    3) my other two favorite bands are Interpol and Tally Hall
    4) I have a ton of school work to do before it starts on wednesday...damn you all honors and AP classes...
    5) I refuse to have a myspace.
    6) I have an older brother who is supposed to go back to college tomorrow but isn't done packing...
    7) I'm pretty quiet if you meet me in real life.
    8) I haven't seen my best friend for over two weeks.... =( thats one good thing about school starting, i guess.
    9) I think I've probably doubled my post count just in this week.
    10) I read a LOT. my favorite book atm is Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchet.
  • I've done this before, but I've changed a bit (and am bored), so I'm going for it again:

1. I have been going to the public library every day since I got to montreal (a week) and taking out 3 more music CDs to upload to iTunes. I love new music, really. Today, for example, I retruned Ween, Elefant, and the Darkness and took out Judas Priest, the Hives, and Queens of the Stone Age.
    2. I talk too much when around people I'm comfortable with/when drunk.
    3. I'm ridiculously shy. Right now, I'm half-chickening out on going to the first day of my second frosh (my first one, my faculty frosh, ended yesterda) because 1) the weather is poopy and I have a headache from taking shots last night and 2) I'm just shy.
    4. I need time to make friends. It's not something I do very quickly. Surely, there are people I hang out with and laugh with, but it takes me a while before I feel comfortable and less awkward.
    5. I love photo booths. They are everywhere in the Montreal metro and all I want to do is take a picture in them whenever I pass by them. So far, I only have one picture taken with my new friend Nick from across the hall, but I hope to have a whole bookfull by the time I leave for the summer.
    6. I'm really touchy-feely around close friends/theatre kids.
    7. I think the fact that talking about sexuality as something taboo is the most ludicrous thing.
    8. I'm usually a relationship phobe but am currently in a relationship... and, the strange thing is, I don't mind at all. In fact, I love it.
    9. I leave really long voicemail messages. REALLY LONG.
    10. Organized fun (ex. the frosh I should be at right now) makes me nervous. I LOVE spontaneous fun as it's how I make most of my friends (I gravitate toward people who like spontenaity as much as I do). Organized fun just seems like forced socializing and I don't like that at all.
  • un: I have mild OCD, which results in hilarious rituals about really random parts of my day.
    deux: I very rarely wear matching socks.
    trois: I once wrote a fan letter to the Maury show.
    quatre: I won an award (a pack of table coasters) at a family reunion for having the longest name.
    cinq: My family has at least four reunions every year.
    six: I still feel compelled to accomplish my childhood dream of meeting Fred Penner and Sharon, Lois & Bram.
    sept: I hate my dad more than anything but I've always been fine with it.
    huit: I wish I could be Margot Tenenbaum when I grow up.
    neuf: Cows are my favourite animal.
    dix: The organic muffins I made today tasted fucking disgusting so I made rainbow cupcakes instead.
  • seeing as otheres are redoing theres:

01) i am rather amazing
    02) i have ocd
    03) i have m.e
    04) i have a eating disorder
    05) i love pandas
    06) hfoc vids are rather amazing
    07) i am currently the top poster here, behind Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore(who cheated to get his big post count =p)
    08) im getting bored of this now..
    09) ive made a huuge mistake
    10) i love arrested dev to much...(steve holt)

bonus one

11) im dyslexic
  • 1. I hate reading books for school, because afterwards, they always ask us about what themes we found we present, what did this one character's action mean to the overall story.. AKA break it down & analyze it as much as you humanly can, which is disgusting to me. I would rather read books & be left by myself to view it as how I want.

2. I'm secretly tired of the classic emo-genre music. I don't understand why music has to be drippy & pathetic to be considered meaningful. Which is why I love OK Go with a passion, because they can play music, be fun, but can still be meaningful & have more.. emotional (for a lack of a better term) music.

3. I am absolutely enchanted with unnaturally-dyed hair, & have been since I was about eleven or twelve, so about three years now. There's just so much you can do..

4. I used to love writing & drawing in my sketch book, but I haven't in about two years. At summer school this year, I did doodle & sketch on a few full pages, but it was mainly whatever shapes popped into my head at the moment & what I wanted to put down on the paper. It still makes me sad that I've lost my passion for this, however.

5. I've gotten compliments on how tan I was, & how people are jealous. I actually wish I was deathly pale, & never tanned, only the occasional burn. There's something so much more mysterious about being pale.

6. I used to make dozens & dozens of screennames for everything -- Xanga, LiveJournal, emails, what have you. I never changed my MySpace username however.. it always stuck at "terry" ever since I started going on MySpace. Which is strange, for me to suddenly change my opinion like that. I think I thought I was being cool for being different, or something.

7. My perfect days (weather-wise) are a COMPLETELY overcast sky, yet the temperature is in the mid-70's, AKA temperature where you can still wear a t-shirt, or a light sweater, with either jeans or shorts, & you can feel perfectly fine. A light breeze is acceptable. I've only had about one known day with this type of weather. It was a really nice day.

8. I want to try almost every career possible. & I'm not even kidding, I seriously would. Just to try, however, is the key phrase here. My main passion is in music (I play, I sing, I used to write), & I would like very much to become a famous musician when I grow up. I noted "famous" because I would like to spread to people my word. Also, because I want to Google my name & see what pops up.

9. Georgia font makes me type neater & more correctly. It's kind of a nice change.

10. I absolutely hate coffee of any kind. Plus chocolate ice cream, because it really tastes like coffee to me.

EDIT: Uhmm, I think I wrote too much. Sorry. unsure.gif
  • how knows if i answered this but i don't care, i'll do it again!

1. I love movies, more than like anything ever, and i want to be a filmmaker when i grow up. i've made short films, written screenplays and the rest, i'm going to film school.

2. I love graphic design and making thigns in illustrator and photoshop

3. i hated my 11th grade math teacher so much i moved down a level. she was evil.

4. I want t be multilingual by 25. i'm half way there with french and i want to be allt he way their with either german or spanish by the end of grad school.

5.i had my first job ever this summer, it was beyond awful

6. i love new york city more than any city i've ever visited.

7. i'm terrified about doing college applications

8.i hate running
  • Hah I started this thread, but lets play again....

1. It is my 21st in 29 days. And I CANNOT wait (I'm having a pirate party biggrin.gif )
    2. I'm going to Florida for 2 weeks at the end of November/start of December to see Karleigh and Dave and Kim and OK Go and um, anyone else?!
    3. This time next year I'll have a BSc under my belt
    4. I have a rather strange desire to move to South Africa and never come home
    5. I can touch type, although for some reason whenever I'm not in a working envrionment I always do millions of typos. I think its cos i get too exctied hahaha biggrin.gif

Fuck the other five hahaha
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 3 2006, 02:13 PM)
    Fuck the other five hahaha

lmao
  • hmm here goes...

1. I'm Carmen...Hi
    2. I'm 17 years old.
    3. I've never been to a concert before...parents fault, not that i'm bitter or anything mad.gif
    4. I broke my nose a few weeks ago by walking into a climbing frame wall that was painted black in the middle of the night.
    5. It hurt. And although i had it clicked back (shudders) my nose is now slightly wonky, grr.
    6. I'm learning to drive with my freaky scary driving instructor who fancies my brother...
    7. I'm too scared to quit her in case she stalks me and sets about ruining my life. blink.gif
    8. I procrastinate...i'm even doing it now... dry.gif
    9. I take English Lit, Philosophy, Modern History and French for a level.
    10. I find Vladimir Putin and Tony Blair somewhat attractive. *hides*
  • 1. im full of myself, but im working on it.
    2.im an art student,im getting a bachelor of fine arts degree im majoring in print media
    3.im currently looking for someone to take naps with, so if you know anyone in the area, let me know.
    4.i love the libertines, especially carl barat, hes something of a hero to me.
    5.i like how leather smells.
    6. i like how steak smells, cooked not raw.
    7. my nose is slightly crooked, which makes wearing glasses and gogles uncomfortable
    8.i dont like shaving
    9.i like blueberry pie alot, not so much apple.
    10.i like doggies.

yeah, thats 10, pretty solid
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Sep 3 2006, 06:10 PM)
    9.i like blueberry pie alot, not so much apple.

I have never in my life had a slice of blueberry pie. I must try some!
  • QUOTE (rawrkit @ Sep 4 2006, 01:33 AM)
    hmm here goes...

2. I'm 17 years old.
    3. I've never been to a concert before...parents fault, not that i'm bitter or anything mad.gif

I didnt go to my first show til I was 17 either. Infact i was VERY nearly 18. It was Ok go. awwww haha