In this Discussion

a9org098y390jrireioerwiop!!!!

edited November -1 in OK Go
Possibly the greatest thing ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9kEvuED7cw

SO WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT IT?????

Dammit. If only I hadn't had classes, or if I hadn't had to go to Versailles all day! Maybe I would have definitely run into them......

Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, do you happen to know where in Paris this was shot?? 'Cause it's nowhere near the venue, I can tell you that much...

Also, Damian at the end = hilarious.

Comments

• I do think the title(similar to what you said to me on AIM, actually) is what makes this thread ever more awesomer than before.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Sep 18 2006, 01:48 PM)
    (similar to what you said to me on AIM, actually)

That's 'cause I copied and pasted from AIM. biggrin.gif
  • HAHAHA Damian was so confused with the arm part.

I think the Dan/Andy "bullfight" (?) in the back before the Damian/Tim battle may have been one of the few times I've loled at something on the internet.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 18 2006, 02:05 PM)
    I think the Dan/Andy "bullfight" (?) in the back before the Damian/Tim battle may have been one of the few times I've loled at something on the internet.

They definitely did that at the show that night, except Rusty took off his jacket and used it as his bull fighter's cape. It was hilarious.
  • i love how solemn dan is as he does his jazz hands.
  • haha this is waaaay better than the original because
    1. they screw up, and they look so cute/hilarious when they do it
    2. the people who pass them up either wave at the camera or just ignore it (do people normally break into dance in Paris?)

hee! this totally made my day! thanks!!
  • thank you. so. much. Bull fight = rad to the max
  • OMG thats fricking awesome. And totally making me want to miss a whole day of classes to make sure they don't pull a similar kind of stunt in London! GAH! AH, they're in Bristol tonight. OMG now I'm so excited hahaha biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Sep 18 2006, 02:21 PM)
    (do people normally break into dance in Paris?)

No, everyone just usually walks along looking miserable, haha.
  • Hahah... fabulous biggrin.gif
  • I spread it around as a bulletin on myspace people keep messaging me about it and calling them The Ok-go's...
  • that was so fantastic. i love whatever it was andy and dan were doing back there.

oh so unfair the french kids get a contest to win an ipod, where's our ipod?
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 18 2006, 04:09 PM)
    OMG thats fricking awesome. And totally making me want to miss a whole day of classes to make sure they don't pull a similar kind of stunt in London! GAH! AH, they're in Bristol tonight. OMG now I'm so excited hahaha biggrin.gif

In the very remote chance that I get my carte de sejour before the London show, I am making last minute travel arrangements and going with you. Fyi.
  • dan is still wearing the tie i got him

<3
  • The Kulash speaking French is adorable. I love how nobody stops to watch or looks completely confused to see 4 random men dancing in the street. I would walk by and leave some spare change in Tim's hat. Er, wait, they're not street performers.
  • So amazing.

They could do the dance on my hometown's famous swinging bridge. I'm sure they would fall into the Black River though

Edit:

I posted it as a bulletin on myspace. I thought all of the kids in the French classes at my old school would appreciate it. I called it "A little lesson in French song and dance"
  • Thank GOD. A new dance video. I'd been wondering when the long wait would be over until they throw some more dance at us.

KIDDING. I had to do it smile.gif but seriously, this is pretty cool. I laughed so hard at Andy flailing his arms like that.
  • that's pretty hysterical laugh.gif

they totally messed up that arms part, and the bullfight is adorable, haha.
  • But what is that huge tower in the background??

haha, that was fun, and I agree, the lack of commotion caused by the guys dancing in the streets is surprising.
  • omg that was funny ^^