In this Discussion

And for those about to rock, we salute you.

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Porifera [9:45 PM]: ready

Frisbee [9:45 PM]: ready.

Porifera[9:45 PM]: okay

Porifera[9:45 PM]: so we all have our opinions on president bush.

Porifera[9:45 PM]: he's doing a crappy job in iraq and this "war" is getting nowhere and whatnot. or he's pretty cool.

Porifera[9:45 PM]: but wait.

Porifera[9:46 PM]: appoint all of our sick nasty friends as the secretary of defense(s) or some position of the united states of america.

Porifera[9:46 PM]: and this will change.

Porifera[9:46 PM]: because

Porifera[9:46 PM]: i have the perfect solution for a victory in iraq.

Porifera[9:47 PM]: in order to win the war in iraq and the war on terror, there is a simple solution. hold a beatles and/or led zeppelin concert in the middle of baghdad.

Porifera[9:47 PM]: why you ask?

Porifera[9:47 PM]: well simply because

Porifera[9:48 PM]: if we hold a beatles/led zeppelin concert in the middle of baghdad, there are 2 possible outcomes.

Porifera[9:48 PM]: outcome number one:

Porifera[9:49 PM]: since every single person on the planet would be traveling to the city of baghdad, it would cause a shift in the earth's axis, therefore throwing off the earth's orbit and gravitational pull, causing the planet to go hurtling into space or towards the sun, thus destroying all of mankind. not so.

Porifera[9:51 PM]: because of the usa's and many other superior countries' supposed "technology" and "scientific advances unknown to any other third world countries," if we trusted our president, we would easily survive this solar holocaust.

Porifera[9:51 PM]: but since iraq and many other third world countries that are a nuisance to superior countries have nothing of the sort, they would perish.

Porifera[9:51 PM]: thus solving our world peace problems.

Porifera[9:52 PM]: of course, if we didnt actually have any "technology" or "scientific advances unknown to any other third world countries," we would all perish.

Porifera[9:52 PM]: but we deserve it because of our extreme arrogance and egotism. sarcasm.

Porifera[9:52 PM]: thus, leading us to outcome number 2:

Porifera[9:55 PM]: if we hold a beatles/led zeppelin concert in the middle of baghdad, there would be a riot. but not a bad riot. a good riot.

Porifera[9:55 PM]: everyone on the planet (since they are all in baghdad at the moment) would be so overcome with good feelings brought on by the musical genius of the beatles/led zeppelin that there would be a peace riot.

Porifera[9:56 PM]: all the citizens of iraq would succumb to the friendliness of the us soldiers as would the soldiers succumb to the friendliness of the iraqis

Porifera[9:56 PM]: as well as all the other people on the planet

Porifera[9:57 PM]: therefore, since an overall message of peace love happiness and chroovyness would be present, everyone would not be able to help but feel the love. they will be throwing hemp friendship bracelets at each other.

Porifera[9:57 PM]: therefore, through these new bonds of friendship fomed at the beatles/led zeppelin concert, all of the world's problems would be solved because everyone would just be so mellow.

Porifera[9:58 PM]: and if all of the global problems continued to happen and worsen, especially those that would cause extreme danger to humans, such as global warming, nuclear explosions, and any natural distasters including tsunamis and volcanic eruptions

Porifera[9:58 PM]: everyone on the planet would just be so high that they wouldnt even notice a thing.

Porifera[9:59 PM]: thus ending all corruption, hatred, greed, and other problems plaguing the earth today.

Porifera[9:59 PM]: and that my friends

Porifera[10:00 PM]: is how we make every human's dream come true

Porifera[10:00 PM]: and make our world a better place.

Porifera[10:00 PM]: end.

Comments

• Now all we need to do is learn to bring people back from the dead so this can happen.

Introducing Zombie John Lennon!

(Did you really just IM yourself for 15 mins? laugh.gif )

I think if you held the concert in Antarctica, the Earth tilting would be more likely. You'd break off the ice shelf that way, causing the poles to changes, creating another big ice age. We could all hide out in bunkers till its over, and people will forget about fighting(cause they're so involved with trying to stay alive). Good idea though! Kudos.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Sep 19 2006, 11:10 PM)
    (Did you really just IM yourself for 15 mins? laugh.gif )

no. i just told frisbee to can it and listen till i was done explaining my sick nasty master plan. so she did.
  • That is a pretty genius plan, I have to admit.

Though yes, bringing back people from the dead MAY cause some difficulties. But... I'm sure we could work around them.
  • well, since this is a musical guide to world peace, we could just have OK Go play. their music is no doubt so all-powerful and immortal that they would be able to awaken the dead. and ressurect band members. thank you, OK Go, for your music that defys all scientific explanation. we will use it to our advantage. without copyright infringement.
  • man.
    i want some of what evva your on maan.
    send some this way.
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Sep 19 2006, 11:38 PM)
    thank you, OK Go, for your music that defys all scientific explanation. we will use it to our advantage. without copyright infringement.

BHAHAHAHAHA.

That last bit made me laugh too much...