In this Discussion

a9org098y390jrireioerwiop!!!!

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (Kaethe @ Sep 19 2006, 03:39 AM)
    But what is that huge tower in the background??
    haha, that was fun, and I agree, the lack of commotion caused by the guys dancing in the streets is surprising.

i hear its some sort of tower made of eiffel's
  • I love how people are just walking in front them. The ice skating and this really made my day.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ Sep 18 2006, 10:39 PM)

I really thought you were serious for about two seconds, haha.

QUOTE (Vendro @ Sep 18 2006, 09:40 PM)
    Thank GOD. A new dance video. I'd been wondering when the long wait would be over until they throw some more dance at us.

KIDDING. I had to do it smile.gif but seriously, this is pretty cool. I laughed so hard at Andy flailing his arms like that.

Although I know you're joking, and it was amusing, I'm going to add this in response: This wasn't made to be another dance music video, it was made to promote Oh No here in France because it's going to be released on the 25th, and to get the French version of the dance contest going. (Granted, the prize sucks- you just win an iPod. Pssh. Whatevs. But I may round up some friends and do it anyway.) Anyhow, my point is that this isn't to be "LOOK WE DANCE" so much as to drum up support.

Sorry, Matt. I just realised that that sounds really kind of bitchy, especially when you were kidding.....*facepalm*....
  • OMG, that was incredible!! I haven't laughed that much in a while. Tim was especially flamboyant! And poor Rusty had to really stretch when he and Damian did their "couple dance". I loved how someone - Dan, was it? - got a bit tickled when they messed up the arms part. Oh, so many little moments that just made my day!

This bears repeating viewing.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ Sep 18 2006, 09:39 PM)

that's the eiffel tower... pretty much the same idea as the sears tower except you see paris when you go to the top, not chicago...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 19 2006, 12:34 PM)
    that's the eiffel tower... pretty much the same idea as the sears tower except you see paris when you go to the top, not chicago...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that was neat-o, Darbie.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 19 2006, 06:39 AM)
    i hear its some sort of tower made of eiffel's

eiffels, eh? I'm intrigued.

heh, well, I'm glad you figured out I wasn't... or was i?

no, no, i wasn't. =]

ohmy.gif i'm so tower deprived. i don't think we have any spiffy towers down here in Texas where I can overlook... absolutely nothing interesting.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 19 2006, 09:26 AM)
    Although I know you're joking, and it was amusing, I'm going to add this in response: This wasn't made to be another dance music video, it was made to promote Oh No here in France because it's going to be released on the 25th, and to get the French version of the dance contest going. (Granted, the prize sucks- you just win an iPod. Pssh. Whatevs. But I may round up some friends and do it anyway.) Anyhow, my point is that this isn't to be "LOOK WE DANCE" so much as to drum up support.

Sorry, Matt. I just realised that that sounds really kind of bitchy, especially when you were kidding.....*facepalm*....

Haha I know, I completely understand.

Wait, it's not even out in France yet? Ah okay. Not bitchy at all.
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Sep 19 2006, 03:50 PM)
    Haha I know, I completely understand.

Wait, it's not even out in France yet? Ah okay. Not bitchy at all.

Yay. smile.gif Yeah, apparently it drops the 25th.......though I found it as an import in the Virgin Megastore on the Champs-Elysees and Gibert Joseph already......
  • Haha, that was great!!
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ Sep 19 2006, 03:49 PM)
    ohmy.gif i'm so tower deprived. i don't think we have any spiffy towers down here in Texas where I can overlook... absolutely nothing interesting.

Dude, you have the boobie towers and the huge sky scraper that looks like a line backer in Houston, and in Austin they have the UT tower. Texas has everything, I shit you not.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 20 2006, 06:49 PM)
    Dude, you have the boobie towers and the huge sky scraper that looks like a line backer in Houston, and in Austin they have the UT tower. Texas has everything, I shit you not.

The boobie towers? Where are you speaking of? Rolling Oaks mall in San Antonio?
  • You know there's this HUGE French chick right on the waterfront between NY and NJ, if they are into all that is French.They should consider entertaining her with a bit of a dance.

BTW, the NJ side is much closer to her and has the better view by the way AND has a nice promenade and a , AND of course the better view of hte skyline......yeah, I'm hard selling this.)

AND.... (are you listening my one and only love of my life Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore) ....Les Miserable is returning for a 6month run on Broadway starting on Nov 9th....in case they need more of a French-fix. Too bad the band is skipping town right after the NY show.....

The pic isn't the best, it's and old one. The walkway in the background is real close and she looks huge.....I'll take a pic tomorrow on during my evening run....
    The pic below with the Empire State Building give you a better idea of the perspective of the kind of shot you can get with Lady Liberty.....[attachment=259:attachment]

[attachment=260:attachment]
  • Damian reminds me even more of a freaky tall monkey boy in this than in the original. I love it.
  • QUOTE (poopyhead1013 @ Sep 20 2006, 10:30 PM)
    You know there's this HUGE French chick right on the waterfront between NY and NJ, if they are into all that is French.They should consider entertaining her with a bit of a dance.

BTW, the NJ side is much closer to her and has the better view by the way AND has a nice promenade and a , AND of course the better view of hte skyline......yeah, I'm hard selling this.)

I was REALLY CONFUSED as to what you speaking about at first....and then it dawned one me...

Also worth noting, this French chick is not only closer to the NJ side, she's technically in NJ, not NY. tongue.gif smile.gif