In this Discussion

HANSON

Comments

• The last thing I'd ever want to do is revive a Hanson thread...

...but I saw this Ska band recently and they have a song called "lead singer"

basicaly about his mistaken love for the lead singer of hanson.

The vid/song is rad. The Video is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfAp9luKtqs&eurl=
  • AHAHAH. That song is so fucking old, I love it. It's from way back in 1997/1998, but I think the video they made for it was only recent. Hanson fans have been obsessed with it for years biggrin.gif
  • man are u guys still posting in here?
    lol
  • No, it's all in your imagination tongue.gif
  • yea probably
    maybe im high and dont kno it yet lol
  • Well that would be a shame.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 15 2006, 09:37 PM)
    man are u guys still posting in here?
    lol

THAT is the funniest freaking video I have ever seen!
  • Yodie I love Cheap Suits
    But you got to see them and I didn't, therefore it is not fair

& that video is hilarious..

OMG YOU SAW METRIC TOO i just remembered.
    You suck, I love Metric.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 2 2006, 05:41 PM)
    Mmm, I honestly can't remember exactly what the DJ said as it was over a year ago but I think I actually have recordings of the interview and post interview drama on my old computer. I'll check it out or ask one of my fellow fansons to remind me. I didn't really get caught up in the drama of that event, I was busy fighting over potential queue disasters at their upcoming Aus tour.

http://fallenstars.com/thd/media/929-hot30.html

Maybe he overreacted, but it wasn't hard to notice that the dj wasn't very friendly towards him.
  • QUOTE (IngridLouise @ Sep 18 2006, 03:38 AM)
    http://fallenstars.com/thd/media/929-hot30.html

Maybe he overreacted, but it wasn't hard to notice that the dj wasn't very friendly towards him.

I don't think he over reacted, I think he did the class thing by hanging up on the jerk. Taylor is a class act. Hanson is a class act.
  • QUOTE (GodCallsMeSir @ Sep 18 2006, 08:53 AM)
    I don't think he over reacted, I think he did the class thing by hanging up on the jerk. Taylor is a class act. Hanson is a class act.

just to let you know, I absolutely love your sn, but as your first two posts have been in the hanson thread, I'm beginning to think you're another friend of God's from other board(s). ah well. welcome anyways!

anyways, umm.... I dunno what to say, I don't know much about hanson. they never really did anything for me. the time they were huge I was still listenin to oldies w/ my parents, then two years later when I started my teeny-bopper era it was all about 'NSync and BSB.

but I never really disiked hanson, either. whatever.
  • If GodCallsMeSir is a friend of mine, they haven't told me about it SO WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, BITCH. Seriously, I want to know happy.gif
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 19 2006, 02:55 PM)
    If GodCallsMeSir is a friend of mine, they haven't told me about it SO WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, BITCH. Seriously, I want to know happy.gif

HaHa! It would be a trick for me to be a bitch! Wrong gender and everything! LOL!

If "God" is "The Lord God" from Hnet, I am indeed a friend!

However, the reference to "God" in my SN was not to her SN, but to God Himself, though it is only a joke and not meant to be blasphemous.

I am Davy!

The King of Top Tens!
    The Mature Musings Magistrate!
    The Poet Patriot!
    And The Austin Conservative!
  • QUOTE (GodCallsMeSir @ Sep 20 2006, 10:39 AM)
    HaHa! It would be a trick for me to be a bitch! Wrong gender and everything! LOL!

However, the reference to "God" in my SN was not to her SN, but to God Himself, though it is only a joke and not meant to be blasphemous.

I am Davy!

The King of Top Tens!
    The Poet Patriot!

hey Davy... what are you doing here?
  • QUOTE (IngridLouise @ Sep 20 2006, 10:12 AM)
    hey Davy... what are you doing here?

Just hangin out!

By the way, I have been posting issues in Mature Musings instead of CE, they get more discussion in there these days!
  • So, you like OK go too?

Ok... maybe I'll go take a look there.
  • QUOTE (GodCallsMeSir @ Sep 20 2006, 04:39 AM)

I am Davy!

The King of Top Tens!
    The Poet Patriot!

ahahahaha.

that just makes it even better.
  • i've been obcessed with hanson for years. if you american fans think you're being treated like crap, what should i say? they NEVER came to Portugal!! Not a single time! i never got to see them live.
  • She's Australian.
  • ups, so sorry...

you said you were australian before, i'm sorry i missed it.