In this Discussion

Win a Treadmill and Lunch With OK Go!

13»

Comments

• QUOTE (Kaethe @ Sep 10 2006, 11:36 PM)
    I have that problem too. I could sit home with my phone for a week and NO ONE calls me. But as soon as I make plans to do something I get 50 calls from people asking for me to help them or hang out with them or talk to them. I think they plan it...

Hmm... perhaps we could both go to this lunch and balance eachother out?

lol we should!! then if we go eat mexican food i would probably bitch about how this is not real mexican food. and that in the rgv that's real mexican food.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Sep 8 2006, 03:59 AM)
    http://www.1037kissfm.com/listingsentryfea...PT=featurestory

This comes from one of my local radio stations at home in Milwaukee. The thing is, for years people would have to beg (back when I could actually stand listening to the station) to get them to play OK Go and they wouldn't - but of course they're jumping on the bandwagon now. If I wasn't in Sweden right now, I'd do this just for the sheer irony of it all.

I'm from milwaukee and agree with you completly. It was just when i was flipping stations that i stopped when i heard ok go. I was so mad that is was kiss playing it cause i hate that station. But i heard about the contest so a couple of friends and i are going to enter with the a million ways dance. Hopefully we can win instead of some little ten year old bandwagon jumper!
  • QUOTE (mmmmkgo @ Sep 11 2006, 06:08 PM)
    I'm from milwaukee and agree with you completly. It was just when i was flipping stations that i stopped when i heard ok go. I was so mad that is was kiss playing it cause i hate that station. But i heard about the contest so a couple of friends and i are going to enter with the a million ways dance. Hopefully we can win instead of some little ten year old bandwagon jumper!

You have my full support! If I was home I would do it, but if there's another KISS-hating, OK Go fan out there that has a chance to win, I'm all for it.
  • huh.. I just relaized that the radio station is KISS. which means it's probably the same as the KISS station here in Boston. which means it sucks intensely. as far as I know, Kiss108 hasn't started playing Ok GO.. but then again, I haven't been listening to it. whatever.

anyone who can should definitely enter this, because if one of us wins I'd feel so much better, haha.
  • Bumping this thread so you all can see the idiots at the radio station doing their own version of the treadmill dance:

http://1037kissfm.com/

Scroll down a bit, you can't miss it.