In this Discussion

HMV Oxford Circus London Signing

edited November -1 in OK Go
Does anyone know if this event will be wristband only?

Comments

• I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS
    WHEN IS THIS?
    I WILL BE THERE
    *calms self*

Oh, its same day as astoria. I'm so there. FUCK YEAH!!!!

bdsuk.rfhsaukfybvhalsuish vfuikafuh,

*cough*
  • Haha!!

Yep it's next Thursday. If you happen to find out any info on wristbands, could you post please? smile.gif Thankyou.
  • I doubt it'll be a wristband event, its only a single signing after all. And when i was there for bloc party's album a year ago they let people to the signing who didnt even have wristbands haha biggrin.gif And it said on the website about the bands im pretty sure... I'd go to the store and check the window if I had the time/could be bothered to go into central before the show lol
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 19 2006, 09:43 PM)
    I doubt it'll be a wristband event, its only a single signing after all. And when i was there for bloc party's album a year ago they let people to the signing who didnt even have wristbands haha biggrin.gif And it said on the website about the bands im pretty sure... I'd go to the store and check the window if I had the time/could be bothered to go into central before the show lol

I am jealous....I would love to live in the UK....I LOVE London. Can't move without getting a job, can't get a job if you not a UK citizen....like the chicken before the egg..

Sniff, sniff, sob, sob....damn my americaness.

I'll just have to arrange a marrage to a brit!

Cheers and have good times at the signing,

W
  • You can get a work visa..... lol
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 19 2006, 09:14 AM)
    I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS
    WHEN IS THIS?
    I WILL BE THERE
    *calms self*

*cough*

The two events are but an hour apart...how are they going to pull this off? blink.gif

But now I get a chance to see them since that show is sold out!!
  • They're not opening you know....
  • Ohh, really? I thought support act basically equaled opener. Haha, okay well good to know!
  • QUOTE (megs @ Sep 19 2006, 05:17 PM)
    Haha!!

Yep it's next Thursday. If you happen to find out any info on wristbands, could you post please? smile.gif Thankyou.

hehe... its weird seeing my name as someone else's sn. hope you get to the signing!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 19 2006, 08:14 PM)
    I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS
    WHEN IS THIS?
    I WILL BE THERE
    *calms self*

*cough*

You'll be at Astoria too? Awesome biggrin.gif Might see you at the signing then, I'll the one in the custom OK Go shirt :|
    And on topic: I've heard zilch about wristbands, soooo I'm hoping there isn't a rule about them.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Oct 6 2006, 05:12 PM)

Hi I found the link on my dashboard of my blog to these forums, just to say this was a nice promo gig, which was a compltete surprise to me. I'd had a rather long day at uni and then thought I'd get a few music DVDs in to cheer me up, low and behold they were performing that night. If you haven't noticed I have videos off my cameraphone on my blog. They are decent, although I'm kicking myself for not having my camera with video with me on that day. One thing that was a disappointment is that the bouncers said to me to get stuff signed I would have to get out of the line and buy their single...I thought it was reasonable enough so I did.

And upon return they refused to let me back in.....*sigh*

A great performance anyhow

The Fly
  • Almost a year later, a video surfaces:

image image image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a7u8YTLKss
  • ^^ Thank you SO MUCH! Ok, first of all - that is almost identical to the video on my phone. Also, one of those screaming voices is mine!!

Ahhh, memories... smile.gif