In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

Comments

• its kinda a scam... its like, tiny swings are swinging, and a tiny carosel is going around... and a dude says that there are trained fleas that are moving them... in reality its just a motor or gears or stuff like that....

have you ever made one of those handprint turkeys? its never too late...
  • Ya I did!!
    I probably made like 20 in my life.

have you ever yelled at someone you didnt know?
  • yes..
    many times.
    i yell at this fat kid on my bus because hes basically the reason the world sucks.
    hes all the things i hate.
    and i wanna shove a twinky up his asshole for being a jerk...

anyways..

have you ever put your hands down your pants in public to warm them?
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Jan 19 2005, 09:41 PM)
    actually, yes...

im a really bad person when i get angry

because i have this horrible temper...and im incredibly irrational and stupid and irritable

anyhoo...i was having a REALLY bad day (had my period, failed a test, guy i liked started dating a friend..) and then this girl gets something on her hand, right? (i think it was either lipstick or nail polish) and she had no napkins or anything...so she wipes it...ON MY BAG!!

MY BAG!

i was SO ANGRY. with people i dont trust (like her, who i didnt even KNOW) i have totally bad personal space issues, so i just got up and said "if you touch my shit again, i will slap you." so she thought it was a joke i guess, so she rubbed her hand on my bag again. and then as like, a reflex i slapped her across the face. lol like a total bitch slap, handmark on her cheek and everything! and then she tried to hit me, but im too fast like that (haha!) so i kind of jumped on her (holy shit im so barbaric...gotta get that under control) and then the teacher had to pull me off and send me to the office. i didnt really get in trouble because: 1) i cried 2) i am a straight a student 3) i was cool with the principal

QUOTE (sara with no h @ Jan 21 2005, 10:43 PM)
    btw: im so not really a badass, im just moody and defensive!!

have you ever...said anything really mean to your parents?

I am exactly the same way. I'm a nice person and all, and I'm all about Peace and LUV, but when someone or something pisses me off (which is kind of hard for one to, and ODD), I go berserk, I'll confront the person, and or I'll just bang something lol, to try and not hurt anyone. Like back in High School, I think it was about *counts* 6 or so years ago, I was in the lunch line with my friend, and I mean I WAS in the damn fucking line, so when it's our turn to get our plates, I decide that I'm not hungry at all, so I stand next to my friend, and mind you, these lines are taken care of my teachers, and they let only pass 10 people at a time... anyways, I guess he didn't like the fact that I was next to her, because he was like "Get out of the line" and I was like "Why? I'm IN the line, I'm just not getting food" and he was like "I will not tell you again, get out of the line" "No" I told him, then we started to have an argument infront of hundreds of kids, and my friend was like "Pearl stop, do what he says" Bless her soul lol, I was so angry, I mean I wasn't obstructing anyones passing or anything... to hell with him. AND THEN, in like late 2000 (my senior year in HS) there were these assholes of guys always throwing paper at me and a friend, I think especially me, I didn't even know them.. anywho, one day I told the bus driver that if 'a certain person' kept throwing papers at us, I was gonna beat the shit out of him, and she was like, go ahead, I won't see anything, hahaha she was cool... well sure enough about 2 or so miles from home, they started with the papers again, it'd been going on and off the whole ride home, so I get up, go to the back of the bus and start beating the shit out of a guy who was HUGE, I mean taller, and bigger than moi, and then I took his glasses, and I guess that with the whole anger I had built, I broke his glasses in peaces with just one hand and tossed them out the window, then went back to my seat.... the thing is is that, when we got to my stop, some of my neighboring friends were hugging me, and shit, but when I got home, I started to get shaky, and angry that I had gone off like that, and that I had hurt the guy, and started to cry. lol, yeah I found out that the guy was so pissed off for what I did, that he tore the leather off of one of the seats of the bus and got ""suspended"" from the bus, never to ride it again. Anyways, I've dealt with things like that, and one even worse that I'll tell one of these days, but whatever.

Hahaha wow, I wrote alot. The point to all that is that, I have the biggest bad temper ever.... but only on the RAREST occasions, which is almost never hahaha. There's one thing to be mad, but to loose control is JUST anothe story tongue.gif

Oh and btw, god person dude dudette *sorry I don't really know your name... hense I've been gone for months so yeah* anywho, I loooooove onions, and onion rings, they are good with ketchup and mustard... YUM! ohmy.gif... don't hate me though mellow.gif

And now to answer GITD q'... NO, too weird for me hahaha. I love your random questions though, always have, always will, you know that right kiddo?

Have you EVER lied to your bf/gf, about using protection, when you really aren't? (cuz that is just wrong people! Safe sex is always best, and if you don't want to use the rubber, then self sex is your best friend. laugh.gif tongue.gif wink.gif ohmy.gif huh.gif mellow.gif )
  • uh no. cause im 15 and ive decided that im gona wait till marage or almost marrage. cause i dont wanna be worth nothing. and be forgotten the next day.

have you ever been straight edge?
  • Ya i am straight edge. (prolly cos im young?)

ever drank someone elses drink by accident?
  • yes last week i drank mikes iced tea, but i never told him

ever mede eye contact with a cougar?
  • O_O no. But I would want to... aslong as I don't die.

w00t I'm straight edge too!!!! Sometimes people are like, oh are you not old enough? and I'm like, um I'm 23. So yeah, I'm super coolios... haha I had even pondered tattooing the Xs on my hands at one time... but I don't think it would look good on me.

Have you ever licked someone elses food before they took a bite off it? (I do that to my older brother when he pisses me off smile.gif)
  • No..but that gives me an idea for mel and fel smile.gif

ever actually rolled on the floor laughing when you said rofl to someone?
  • ew

i never rofl

ever roflmao?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Sep 28 2006, 05:39 AM)
    ever roflmao?

Nope. Never done that. Ever skateboarded?
  • Yes, not anymore though, cuz I'm skurd... well not really, I need a new skateboard and I'm too poor to get a new one. I skate though, and it's much fun smile.gif

Have you ever eaten pizza, milk, chocolate, mustard, cheeseburger, fries, juice mixed? *I did that when I was in HS as a dare, fun times those were*

QUOTE (rollo puzz @ Sep 27 2006, 07:58 PM)
    No..but that gives me an idea for mel and fel smile.gif

Aww *tear* I love pranks *grin*
  • eww... i have never eaten all of those mixed. and i don't think i'm missing much.

have you ever gone skiing? (most of you probably have, i haven't though)
  • YA!
    Skiing is fun, I went last year with my school. I wiped-out twice (meaning you just fall and roll down the hill), but after that I got the hang of it. Fun stuff.

Ever snowboarded?
  • nononononono noooo. that could be fatal for me. a couple of years ago my boyfriend at the time (who skated at the time) got me to stand on his skateboard, grabbed my waist, and pushed me around. i still fell on my ass. you'd think a dancer would have a better sense of balance >_< i'm not sure if snowboarding would go any better...

have you ever felt really out of place among some of your closest friends?
  • Not really, unless they have a friend over that I've never met.... but that only lasts for a few minutes.

Have you ever flicked a bugger at an oncoming car? *it's funny*
  • what? um... maybe

have you ever smoked a cigar?
  • No, I can't handle the smoking thing.

Have you ever gotten into a car crash?
  • Yeah, when I was a baby I was in a car crash

have you ever listened to McFLY?
  • no, but I know (knew?) a girl who was absolutely OBSESSED with them. like, worse than me w/ Ok Go haha.

have you ever really liked a guy(girl) when you weren't around him(her) but when you were near him(her) you didn't care that much?