In this Discussion

10 Things about you...

Comments

• I want to give this a go.

1. I am Angela/but everyone who knows me has called me LaLa, ever since I was a youngin'
    2. I'm 21.
    3. I'm shy and nervous and neurotic and a people person.
    4. Love, Music and poetry are my #1 passions.
    5. I played sports up until I was about 14 and used to be obsessed with football (up until I was 18) and wanted to be the first woman NFL player. I even played the playstation Madden games and heard OK Go "Get Over It" on Madden 2003 everytime I played. So, yes, me and OK Go go way back.
    6. I don't like sports or football anymore. They're like an old friend whom I drifted apart from but am reminded of them whenever I read the newspaper and see sports highlights.
    7. I do not read the newspaper.
    8. I read the newspaper last night.
    9. I met my bestest friend Darbie on the internet and she is the reason I post here. hehe.
    10. I'm going to a Regina Spektor concert tonight!

that is all for now...
  • 1. My name is Anne. But all of my family and a lot of close friends (especially people I've known since I was little) call me Annie, and sometimes I wish everyone called me that, because I like it. Unfortunately I can't really randomly start it, and it actually creeps me out a little when people I don't know that well call me it. Anyway.
    2. I'm 17.
    3. I've never had a boyfriend. Or really kissed anyone. (Haha, sorry, that's been on my mind today.)
    4. I'm missing a piece from my ear where my earring ripped out.
    5. To continue on that theme, I missing a tiny piece of my front tooth from when I smacked my face on the ground. I'm graceful.
    6. I can never decide on a favorite season because I love them all for different reasons.
    7. I love photography and graphic design.
    8. I write fanfiction, from time to time.
    9. I listen to music pretty much constantly. Ok, not literally, but you get the picture.
    10. I daydream too much.
  • 8. I write fanfiction, from time to time.

like thoes sexual ones?
    creepy
    lol
    i like you^^
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 30 2006, 08:02 PM)
    8. I write fanfiction, from time to time.

like thoes sexual ones?
    creepy
    lol
    i like you^^

Haha, guilty as charged. I like fluffy ones (one's without the sex, haha) better though, in terms of writing.
    Yay, I like you too! cool.gif
  • Okay..

1. My name is Dave, I live and was born in Bradford, England but my heart currently lives in NYC
    2. I'm 28..though you probably wouldn't guess
    3. I love comicbooks, toys and guitars
    4. I'm shy and often a little neurotic
    5. I love to draw, write poems, take pictures and make music..though not always in that order
    6. I'm horny 24/7..and no amount of cold showers could ever change that
    7. I'm a freelance webdesigner
    8. I love rain and thunderstorms..especially walking in them
    9. I love hats and have about 12
    10. I seem to make friends easier with girls rather than guys

Dave
  • ^^ My Mum was born in Bradford.
  • QUOTE (retroboy @ Oct 1 2006, 02:05 PM)
    Okay..
    6. I'm horny 24/7..and no amount of cold showers could ever change that
    10. I seem to make friends easier with girls rather than guys

Dave
    blink.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Oct 1 2006, 07:12 PM)
    ^^ My Mum was born in Bradford.

Tis a small world!

shadesofblue...what's your point? tongue.gif
  • We don't normally accept talk of a sexual nature on this board.... lol
  • QUOTE (retroboy @ Oct 1 2006, 02:28 PM)
    Tis a small world!

shadesofblue...what's your point? tongue.gif
    just thought that was an interesting combo. wink.gif
  • Heh..yeah maybe!

And hey it's not that rude..is it? smile.gif
  • oh let's 10 things it's a lot (i've alreadu introduced myself in another topic "i have no idea who most of you are...")

1- I love ok go, ska music (3rd generation) and pearl jam
    2- i'm going to start studing biomedical engeneering in college and i start tomorrow (i'm kinda nervous)
    3- my favourite movie is "10 things i hate about you". i'm not jonking.And one of my favourite books is the harry potter collection, and also all the ones that Sir Arthur Connan Doyle wrote (that man was a genious)
    4- i loooooooooove chocolate
    5- i've always dreamed to have cooper coloured hair (mine is just brown and boring)
    6- i'm a science addicted and i love being in a lab. i guess that makes me a nerd, but i'm social, believe it or not.
    7- i like to discover new cultures and to travel
    8- i'm crazy about converse all star
    9- i play keyboards
    10- i'm loving this forum and all of the ok go fans that have treated me so nicelly, thank you guys smile.gif
  • welcome, m_I_a! =)
    glad you are finding the OK Go forums to be cool and pleasant as we like to consider ourselves! happy.gif

...and retroboy Dave, i don't think anyone accused you of rudeness. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Oct 2 2006, 03:23 PM)
    [color=blue]welcome, m_I_a! =)
    glad you are finding the OK Go forums to be cool and pleasant as we like to consider ourselves! happy.gif

thank you laugh.gif
  • It was suggested I post here. I think.

1. I remember the exact moments I discovered all my favourite bands.
    2. I am a stalker. Sorry about that.
    3. I am in love with two people. One of them doesn't exist.
    4. I love Victorian clothes.
    5. I'm not squeamish at all but sometimes I'm disgusted that there is a this strange, pulsating thing inside my skull telling me what to do.
    6. I have a Death Note. So watch out, eh.
    7. My Amazon wishlist amounts to at least £2500.
    8. One day I want to own a lionfish, because they are amazing.
    9. Not only will I own a lionfish, but I will live in Germany owning this lionfish.
    10. And the lionfish will be named Lowell. You know, the lead acter from "Moogle Wannabe 2".
  • Alrighty Frighty!
    1. I like to make up silly phrases.
    2. I'm in marching band at shcool.
    3. I write a lot of stuff but never really finish anything
    4. I live by "If music be the food of love, play on!" -Shakespeare 12th night
    5. I like the watch movies and can quote my favorites...I try to work those quotes into regular converstaion
    6. I like to dwell. on everything.
    7. I'm mormon.
    8. I love dan....like a lot.
    9. if I could higher a interior decorator I would so do fungshui
    10. Life is like a box of chocolates sometimes you get the icky coconut ones!
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Oct 8 2006, 07:16 PM)
    10. Life is like a box of chocolates sometimes you get the icky coconut ones!

So true!
  • 1. i love dubble bubble, even though it loses it's flavor in .5 seconds.
    2. i'm a band geek. i can't help it.
    3. i think mandarin oranges are the greatest things ever.
    4. when i was younger, i wanted to move to ireland & become a riverdancer. i totally could've too, i was a damn good tap dancer. haha
    5. the movie "outbreak" is the reason i'm studying science.
    6. ever since going to the hospital this summer and having a heart rate double what it should be, i've been obsessed with knowing what my pulse is, so i have a watch that checks it for me...
    7. my hair is red and curly, and i tend to dislike it about 50% of the time
    8. i've been bitten by one of the most poisonous spiders in the world, a brown recluse. which results in me being terribly, terribly afraid of any type of insectuous or arachnid being.
    9. my friend & i have pretty much every line of "the breakfast club" and "liar liar" memorized.
    10. i hardly ever wear tennis shoes.
  • Another scientist!What's your area in the science domain?
    (ere you born in 1987?)
  • I love science. <33333