In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

Comments

• Yeah. It's obnoxious.

Have you ever been really embarrassed by your school's football team?
  • nope because our school takes football very seriously.
    for homecoming we go all out,
    and we almost never loose a game.
    i cant remember the last time we did.

have you ever punched yourself in the shoulder to feel better?
  • NO, but I have punched a wall when I'm angry.

Have you ever, been mean to the guy/girl you have a crush on? *I did that *not all the time though lol*, it's so stupid cuz we were really close haha, but he's gone 60 miles from me so bleh, I've not had a crush on him for 5 yrs though lmao*
  • Yeah...cause when you like them it's sometimes really frustrating and yeah, anger haha.

Have you ever wished you were living in a different time period?
  • YES! I really wish I was living in the sixties. I mean, so much really important stuff happened then, and its sosososososoooo interesting, and I really wish I'd been an activist person and such back then. it would have been so so cool, and I would have met so many amazing people.

have you ever just wished you could sleep and dream forever and not have to wake up to all the problems of the real world?
  • Yeah. Dreams are fun, but I mostly like them because you're asleep while having them...

Ever typed up something without saving it once, and when you about to press print it closed?
    (grrrr..I hate when that happens)
  • never

ever want to throw a pie in someones face?
  • Yeah, but not to make them mad. Throwing pies in someones face sounds like fun.

Ever wished on a shooting star?
  • yea but it doesnt work.

have you ever told a blow job joke and it made someone wanna be a better person?
  • Never told any blow job jokes lol... and I don't know how it can make someone a better person huh.gif

Have you ever just stared into a bakery store window and look like an idiot, when you can just go in and get something, knowing you have the money for it, but wanted to make the people inside feel uncomfortable? *it's fun*
  • hahaha no, it's not excactly a part of my daily routine....

have you ever been out in public and actually needed to ask if there was a doctor there?
  • Nope. I came close, however, when one of my friends had a seizure at a Donna's show. (How appropriate.)

Have you ever argued with a street prophet?
  • Nooooo, it'd be too scary.

Have you ever pranked your siblings or any random person with something totally disgusting? *I've yet to do the disgusting part lol* If you have, do tell wink.gif
  • nope, but i know a guy who pooped in someones gym bag.

have you ever... um...oooh shiny object!
  • O.O?

Have you ever yelled at a drunk person? *it's weird, but i have, then he threw up*
  • no, i try to avoid drunk people i don't know for the most part...

have you ever seen a ghost?
  • No, but in Key West we went on a ghost tour that was pretty cool..and creepy. At one point they had us all stand in this doorway of a haunted..church/theater thing and just wait, like the guide walked away. And then we talked about what we'd heard/felt/saw. We all felt wind by our feet, even though it wasn't windy out. And we'd all felt hot up top, though that could be from a crowd of people. Some people smelt things, like popcornish. Turns out there was this whole weird story about the building, but the gist is that it kept burning down, once with a Sunday school class of kids in there. The guide claimed that the "popcorn-ish" smell was the smell of burning skin. Creepy.

Anyway, that was an answer 12 times longer then what you wanted.

Have you ever thrown anything on stage at a concert and/or flashed the performer or other acts like that?
  • no. I've yelled obnoxious stuff, but never flashed anyone.

Ever been to New Orleans?
  • nope.

ever have you last kleenex stolen by a street person?
  • Not related to the above question *which I'll answer in a few&* but I have ""seen"" a ghost, more like me and my dad see shadows walking by, and hear voices calling *and no, we're not crazy, I hope lol* It's weird, cuz when I was little, I used to see... I don't really know what they are called, but they looked like tiny people, about 6 inches tall... and I was soooooo frightened of them. And in my gramparents' old house, you could hear REALLY weird voices, like a baby crying at night in the back rooms of the house *they were empty* I have so many of these stories, it's insane, but anywho..

No I've never had my Kleenex stolen by a street person... it'd be weird though haha.

Have you ever ""experienced"" anything supernatural? *yup lame q*