In this Discussion

Official OK Go ties & buttons @ A Fine Tooth

edited November -1 in OK Go

Comments

• i want me some of them
  • that's the prettiest band merchandise ever.
  • All right, now you all know what to get me for my birthday.
  • Wow...so pretty tongue.gif
  • I feel bad for saying that I stumbled over these a while ago haha.
  • Really, the only reason I'd like to be a guy would be to dress up in A Fine Tooth clothing and not look like a douche.

Such wonderful clothing.
  • They are lovely. I, however, am saving my money for the dolls. C'mon, ya'll know they're coming! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (ConversationFear @ Oct 1 2006, 08:46 PM)
    They are lovely. I, however, am saving my money for the dolls. C'mon, ya'll know they're coming! tongue.gif

I would only buy OK Go dolls if they had a pullstring that, when pulled, said witty quotes.

edit: the Damian one would correct the owner on his/her grammar.
  • QUOTE (ConversationFear @ Oct 1 2006, 03:46 PM)
    They are lovely. I, however, am saving my money for the dolls. C'mon, ya'll know they're coming! tongue.gif

What's really sad is that I've actually been working on designing some dolls of them. mellow.gif
  • i want one of those ties (i love ties!i have some in my closet).
    there's one that should be one of the models, one that i like in particular that Damian is using in the group picture for the website, one with colourfull stripes. i fell for that tie.
  • Those are amazing.
  • any news on when these will be on ebay for me to win?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 1 2006, 06:53 PM)
    any news on when these will be on ebay for me to win?

They're waiting on OK Go to start some sort of promotion before they go to auction.

The major problem is that this is probably going to be advertised like crazy and everyone's going to try to get them. And since there's only like 65 or so ties, it's going to jump the price up quite substantially and be near impossible to get. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Oct 1 2006, 02:13 PM)
    I feel bad for saying that I stumbled over these a while ago haha.

No you didn't, I did and then I told you. Then we decided to keep it secret because we're selfish.

QUOTE (Kikky @ Oct 1 2006, 07:58 PM)
    They're waiting on OK Go to start some sort of promotion before they go to auction.

The major problem is that this is probably going to be advertised like crazy and everyone's going to try to get them. And since there's only like 65 or so ties, it's going to jump the price up quite substantially and be near impossible to get. sad.gif

They already sold one and it sold for $25. They only had 1 bidder. I'm waiting until my favorite goes up.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 1 2006, 10:05 PM)
    No you didn't, I did and then I told you. Then we decided to keep it secret because we're selfish.
    They already sold one and it sold for $25. They only had 1 bidder. I'm waiting until my favorite goes up.

Haha, yeah I saw that too. (and i also seem to remember a mention of the ties being used as backstage passes?) Though, as awesome as the ties look...i can't really see myself ever buying one. The buttons...definitely. but not the ties.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 2 2006, 07:05 AM)
    Then we decided to keep it secret because we're selfish.

Wow, thanks guys. rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 2 2006, 06:05 AM)

If I'd have written WE it would've sounded ruder tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 2 2006, 09:49 AM)
    Wow, thanks guys. rolleyes.gif

second'd

i shall win afew then, when they come up
  • *especially favors this one and would love it if everyone could maybe do their best to help Kim win it, and she'll definitely help you out likewise, if that's cool with you*

Where the crap is their ebay site? I can't find it. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Oct 2 2006, 05:50 AM)
    If I'd have written WE it would've sounded ruder tongue.gif

Oh no, you know me, I love the attention. biggrin.gif