In this Discussion

Project Runway

Comments

• I read a spoiler that hinted at scandal... possibly another rule-breaker... ohmy.gif
  • anyone watch the reunion show last night?

bradley kinda looked like a lost little puppy w/ his new haircut. i didn't even recognize him!

and now i really wanna see what it was that laura thinks that jeffrey or whoever did. i love a good scandal!! haha
  • yeah, but like all the other pr scandals, i think this one will last past the commercial break. besides, laura and jeffrey still looked friendly on this today show interview i saw.

either that, or laura has beaten him into submission.

i've seen pictures of the final four's bryant park collections online... and i THINK i know who the judges will swing for. and i'm not too pleased.
  • keith made such a fool of himself last night, and for once i didn't feel particularly sad for him. Also he lost weight and covered himself in some sort of glowing tanning lotion. he looked awful.

funniest part was vincent's rant about his clothes, "wha-wha-wha-why though?!"
  • this has nothing to do w/ pr, but ohmy.gif untidytowns! you have sondre lerche as your avatar! i totally love him like you wouldn't believe...

anyway, i too saw pictures (thank you best week ever). and i'm a little disappointed, but i'm not gonna let it get to me. until i actually see it on tv.

but, on a lighter note, i love this picture!

hahaha...
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Oct 6 2006, 01:34 AM)
    funniest part was vincent's rant about his clothes, "wha-wha-wha-why though?!"

Yeah, Vincent may have had a right to be mad about his clothes, but he became unhinged completely, thus making himself look like a total idiot.

I absolutely ADORE Michael Knight...he is even cuter with his braces...and I really really really hope he pulls it off and wins.
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Oct 5 2006, 09:18 PM)
    this has nothing to do w/ pr, but ohmy.gif untidytowns! you have sondre lerche as your avatar! i totally love him like you wouldn't believe...

mmm... yes, sondre is a tastycake. too bad i mortify myself (and him) every time i meet him.

i agree with keith undergoing a gruesome transformation. i used to think he was kind of cute. in a muskrat way.

i also loved the bradley "?????" part along with tim's vocab segment. bradley and tim should have their own situational comedy sitcom.
  • So is the season finale next wednesday? I can't wait much longer.....Thank god Michael won the fan fave award. He'd better win the whole thing, too or there'll be hell to pay......
  • The reunion show was great! I love everyones little segments... esp. Tim Gunn's and Bradley's. Haha.

How old is Micheal Knight?
  • i think he's 28.
  • IM DYING WITHOUT PROJECT RUNWAY
    Why doesn't the UK have it?!
    I've missed two episodes, and will probably miss the finals if I can't find a place to download. Gah!
  • ^ You can find downloads at project_eps on livejournal. biggrin.gif

Does anyone happen to have some caps of Kayne being a french guy? Like with the stache and hat? If anyone does, that'd be cool.
  • predictions start now!

jeffrey will win.

laura will give birth on the runway.
  • I agree with the Runway birth thing. You never know when she might like... Pop.

Yes, Jeffrey will win, but after the whole Laura thing, eh[I haven't watched that part but people keep telling me things.].
  • I'm so annoyed by this two part finale thing. The first part was just really boring, and the thing with Jeffrey was stupid. It sucks cause I don't think Michael will win with his collection--I could see Laura winning--even though he's been consistently the best with all the challenges except the last.
  • ugh, i'm really dissapointed by michael. he did so many great things during all the challenges and everyone wanted him to win, but his collection looks quite bland. it's not even over-the-top hoochie --- it's just kind of tacky looking. exhibit a: that sequined tank top!

so far, jeffrey's collection looked the best. and his source of inspiration was pretty cool.
  • Fuck, guys, I'm so behind. I only just watched "Couture du Jour" yesterday. tongue.gif
  • WHAT?! Uli's collection was definitely the best.
  • yay! i liked jeffery. i'm glad he won.
  • yeah, i don't mind him winning. his collection was the least boring out of all of them. some of his pieces were kind of off, bt overall he did pretty good.

wtf happened to michael's collection?!