In this Discussion

High school photo

edited November -1 in OK Go
While I run the risk of being in the doghouse again (hello J0rge), this was too amusing to pass up.

Who's high school yearbook picture is this?
Click for the answer.

Comments

• QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Oct 6 2006, 12:28 PM)
    While I run the risk of being in the doghouse again (hello J0rge), this was too amusing to pass up.

Who's high school yearbook picture is this?
    Click for the answer.

I am lovin that nineties do ("Can you say 'mullet', children?"). Here's a REAL character building anecdote about the boy in the yearbook photo harvested from the above link...

http://andsomeguysblog.blogspot.com/2006/0...rks-moment.html

Ewwwwwwwwwww...
  • He reminds me of Screech..

Except I really, really don't want to see Dan's sex tape.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 6 2006, 02:43 PM)
    He reminds me of Screech..

Except I really, really don't want to see Dan's sex tape.

HA.

i refused to watch any part of that sex tape (who wouldn't?), but my roommate's boyfriend was watching it in the other room. the sound effects alone are enough to put me off saved by the bell FOREVER.
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Oct 6 2006, 07:26 PM)
    HA.

i refused to watch any part of that sex tape (who wouldn't?), but my roommate's boyfriend was watching it in the other room. the sound effects alone are enough to put me off saved by the bell FOREVER.

The house he tried to save via selling t-shirts (or whatev) on ebay is just a few miles north of me in Port Washington, WI. I think I'll try to get a good ole fashioned Halloween trick (no treat) scheduled for that neck 'o the woods. Man, that dude is WACK!
  • Sex tape? Goodness me.
  • now that's a hott picture.

haha. serious, serious hair.
  • i'd like to see a picture of Damian in high school...
  • Wow that photograph is sooooo un-flattering! The way that person wrote about Dan was odd, it made me laugh.
  • QUOTE (CanaCove @ Oct 6 2006, 12:38 PM)

Aw, damn! I was going to post that link months ago and never did. I was going to call the thread "The Ballad of Dan and the Lumberjack." LOL

Nice find on the picture! biggrin.gif
  • Oh my, this is amusing. I bet Damian looked like a nerd in High School, but that's just an assumption judging about how smart he was. I'd rather see Tim back in the day, Trish says he was quite the cutie.
  • I was watching this show called "Back In" this afternoon and today's episode was 1985, and seriously, just look at Anthony Michael Hall and that's Damian in high scool. It's creepy.
  • I wonder if I've ever been to Dick's Phillips 66 in Elmhurst. lol I've indeed been to Elmhurst.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 10 2006, 06:57 PM)
    I was watching this show called "Back In" this afternoon and today's episode was 1985, and seriously, just look at Anthony Michael Hall and that's Damian in high scool. It's creepy.

Hahah, I bet that's what he looked like. Moral of the story? Be nice to the scrawny nerds, they'll be hot one day...or they'll be billionaires.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 12 2006, 10:17 AM)
    Moral of the story? Be nice to the scrawny nerds, they'll be hot one day...or they'll be billionaires.
    Amen, sister.
  • hahahaha awesome, thank you very much.
  • what!? the pictures not showing for me unsure.gif

... but that story was great... i love how dan kept his cool while the othe dude was obviously freakin out

edit: im lame... the pic worked... and it was fantastic! wow, Dan was Danny Amatolos SELF man!