In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• I wouldn't mind to be the girl on that episode either... She was kinda bitchy tho...
  • i bought kerrang today

just because hayley williams was on the front

this thread needs more hayley
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 13 2006, 08:04 PM)
    i bought kerrang today

just because hayley williams was on the front
    this thread needs more hayley

i don't like that name. >.>
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 13 2006, 06:40 AM)
    I wouldn't mind to be the girl on that episode either... She was kinda bitchy tho...

OMG I know! And also that actress was also in Days of Our Lives... yes I used to watch DoOL... she was bitchy there too lol

and umm.. I think we need to liven the mood here haha *cough*... I love Hayley too Panders so yah, she's a really good artist I love her voice, and she's only 17! I kill with the sound of MY voice lmao.

For Pandy wink.gif

Love the Kerrang cover!
  • this is fun cute times

oh hayley wub.gif
  • Tyson Ritter *ugh, damn him, i luv him soooo...*

Chris Carrabba *he brings a smile to me face, i absolutely love him*

• Tyson Ritter is sssoooooooo hot!!

I already said that I have a thing for boys with long hair (since I was a little girl) so here it goes (again:P)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/tiara01/daniel4.jpg
    (Daniel Johns from Silverchair who married Natalie Imbruglia)

The reason why my mondays (House day) are so colorfull. Jesse Spencer is a beautyfull man...
    http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6227/ga2653974tk.jpg

and Taylor Hanson (my crush since I was like 8...also married to a woman named Natalie) is this a curse?

Edit: I forgot one

http://i.ivillage.com/17/blackbook/stars/t...ai_bb_teddy.jpg
    (Teddy Geiger also cute and he's got my age laugh.gif )
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 16 2006, 07:12 AM)
    and Taylor Hanson (my crush since I was like 8...also married to a woman named Natalie) is this a curse?

Edit: I forgot one

http://i.ivillage.com/17/blackbook/stars/t...ai_bb_teddy.jpg
    (Teddy Geiger also cute and he's got my age laugh.gif )

taylor is one of the prettiest men ever. like, i want his hair, it's all soft looking & fluffy. laugh.gif

and teddy is great. he's pretty endearing in person, because he's all shy-like. it's cute, haha.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 16 2006, 07:12 AM)
    The reason why my mondays (House day) are so colorfull. Jesse Spencer is a beautyfull man...
    http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6227/ga2653974tk.jpg

*drool* hotttt....
  • It's good taste or what? tongue.gif
  • ^^ it's great taste.

QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Oct 16 2006, 12:04 PM)
    and teddy is great. he's pretty endearing in person, because he's all shy-like. it's cute, haha.

Yeah my friend met him way back when he was just starting like almost 2 yrs ago, and said the same thing about him... I think he's a relly cute guy, he has beautiful eyes, and I'm glad he's 18 now lol... I got Seventeen like weeks ago, and he's on the cover holding a camera, he looks so cute, but even more so in the black and white photo inside the mag... ugh, I should post it soon, but the battery in my camera died down, I need to rechard them, so maybe, tomorrow?
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 18 2006, 09:10 AM)
    ^^ it's great taste.
    Yeah my friend met him way back when he was just starting like almost 2 yrs ago, and said the same thing about him... I think he's a relly cute guy, he has beautiful eyes, and I'm glad he's 18 now lol... I got Seventeen like weeks ago, and he's on the cover holding a camera, he looks so cute, but even more so in the black and white photo inside the mag... ugh, I should post it soon, but the battery in my camera died down, I need to rechard them, so maybe, tomorrow?

Uh that would be a great idea! He's very cute and his blue eyes inspire anyone laugh.gif
  • OK so I overslept and didn't charge the batteries because I forgot haha oops sorry, I'll ~> try <~ to do it tomorrow if I don't forget again hee!
  • OK so I know it's early in the morning... 2:43 AM to be exact... but anyways, here are the Teddy Geiger pics on Seventeen Mag:

Front Cover:

Page 116 of the mag:

Awww, he's so cute in the last one *giggles*
  • I just looove those hands wub.gif and the eyes of course, but I didn't knew that he had such beautifull hands. And Pearl, does he says that he loves dresses?Aparently we have to make an efford to wear dresses more often laugh.gif
  • Haha, I have that issue. Yeah, he's pretty into dresses.
  • ^^ yeah!... I'm just wondering when the next issue will get here laugh.gif.... also the only reason I get Seventeen is because ELLEGirl magazine got canceled, so they're sending me "17" instead... yah random.

Yeah that's what it says Mia, and also he likes Paris Hiltons perfume =\.... and I don't... I love my ESCADA! YUS YUS YUS! Very fruity wink.gif

I love his hands too by the way, teehehe! I should post pics of what it says on the other page too... but I will do that later, and IF you want me to.
  • I DIDN'T KNOW THEY CANCELLED ELLEGIRL WHATTT!

yes please