In this Discussion

OK Go to preform on CDUSA

edited November -1 in OK Go
"Free Tix To See OK Go on CD USA
OK Go will be performn on CD USA on Oct. 12th. CD USA is a show on Direct TV that's taped in Hollywood and gets shown in 90 billion countries around the world. If you're anywhere near Los Angeles when it happens, you're invited to watch it all go down. Hit up 1iota.com for tickets. "

Alrighttttttttt. Anyone planning on going?

I'm not going since I live about 5 hours north, but I CD USA repeats the week's episode 129 some odd times in a week. For those with Direct Tv, you can't miss it.

They were also on Direct TV a month or two before! Did anyone catch that or have a video of it?

Comments

• Bummer, I live in the wrong city...and state. Their main website (which is easier to remember) is at http://www.cdusa.com/

• QUOTE (viv @ Oct 2 2006, 02:52 PM)
    "Free Tix To See OK Go on CD USA
    OK Go will be performn on CD USA on Oct. 12th. CD USA is a show on Direct TV that's taped in Hollywood and gets shown in 90 billion countries around the world. If you're anywhere near Los Angeles when it happens, you're invited to watch it all go down. Hit up 1iota.com for tickets. "

Alrighttttttttt. Anyone planning on going?

I'm not going since I live about 5 hours north, but I CD USA repeats the week's episode 129 some odd times in a week. For those with Direct Tv, you can't miss it.

They were also on Direct TV a month or two before! Did anyone catch that or have a video of it?

i know americans have the steriotype of not knowing much about the world, now im no docter but there arnt that many countries
  • Whyyyyyyyyyyy a THURSDAY?! I have a freakin Biology exam. sad.gif
  • biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I'm going!!! YAY!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif And it was free!!!!
  • YEAHHH I'm going!!!!! Get that suckers that sold out the show in LA at the end of October! SUCK IT! ahahahah plus if you bring three guest with you you get $20 FREE!!!! SCORE!!!!! BOOOOYYYYAAAAAAA I'm stoked like you wouldn't believe!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 2 2006, 12:40 PM)
    i know americans have the steriotype of not knowing much about the world, now im no docter but there arnt that many countries

I've just gotta say, I've hardly been on here in a month, and it's nice to come back and see you're still no doctor biggrin.gif
  • This was posted in the Juggling Club and on the website.

"LA Fans: Go to CD USA, Win a Treadmill
    CD USA is looking for two OK Go superfans to go head-to-head in an OK Go Trivia Throwdown at tomorrow's taping in LA. Hit up 1iota.com for free tickets. To get in on the OK Go-off, get to

5800 W. Sunset Blvd.
    Building #21, Suite 301
    Los Angeles, CA 90028

by 5 or 5:30 and tell the audience coordinators that you're there for the OK Go contest. You can ask for Adam Kaloustian if they look at you funny. "
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Oct 2 2006, 12:30 PM)
    Thanks for the picture!
  • There's a two question interview with Damian and Tim on CD USA's website.

http://www.cdusa.com/Pages/music.aspx?artist=okgo
  • They spelled Damian wrong! : /

Pretty nifty interview though.
  • Yeah, I noticed that too. My friend used to do it after I first got her into OK Go, but now she spells it right.
    Are there any songs that you guys listen to that served as the perfect soundtrack to a certain time or place in your life?

Damian: Yeah, there are a few perfect songs I can think of. I mean, a few perfect moments for perfect songs, for perfect songs for perfect moments.
  • There's a 40 second video clip on the CDUSA website.
  • haha ihave7stars, you amaze me with your ability to find these videos.
  • wow! This is one of their coolest performances yet. I love when the Kulash walks down the cat walk during DWYW, or when he howls at the end of the song. Muchly entertaining indeed tongue.gif