In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• Has he been in anything else? He looks really familiar...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 28 2006, 02:46 PM)
    ".....il est mignoooooooooooon......"

What does that mean?
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Oct 28 2006, 01:50 PM)
    Has he been in anything else? He looks really familiar...

uh, lots and lots of french movies, haha... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0133899/
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 28 2006, 03:03 PM)
    uh, lots and lots of french movies, haha... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0133899/

Dude, he's like ONLY been in french movies!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 28 2006, 09:14 PM)
    Dude, he's like ONLY been in french movies!

Dude. His name is Guillame. You can only get more French if like, your name is Jean-Pierre. Of course he's only been in French movies, he's a French actor/director!

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 28 2006, 08:57 PM)
    What does that mean?

"He's cute/generally good looking."

Sarah- he reminds me of Patrick Dempsey a bit, maybe that's it?
  • Haha, maybe since I don't think I've seen any of those movies. Oh well...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 28 2006, 05:19 PM)
    Dude. His name is Guillame. You can only get more French if like, your name is Jean-Pierre. Of course he's only been in French movies, he's a French actor/director!
    "He's cute/generally good looking."
    Sarah- he reminds me of Patrick Dempsey a bit, maybe that's it?

Next time I see a hot guy, I'm not going to say hot, I'm going to say generally good looking. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 29 2006, 12:47 AM)
    Next time I see a hot guy, I'm not going to say hot, I'm going to say generally good looking. laugh.gif

Well, I mean, technically "mignon/mignonne" means "cute." But my hostess tends to use it for "good looking" or "attractive" as well. I guess there's not really a difference between "he's hot" or "he's good looking" or "he's cute," like we have in English, unless you get into slang. Like, I definitely wouldn't describe Barry as cute, but that's the word she used to describe him. *shrugs*
  • But generally good looking sounds funny. I like it.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 20 2006, 03:43 AM)
    I just looove those hands

QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 21 2006, 12:28 AM)
    I love his hands too by the way,

Awesome, I guess my sister, my friend, and I aren't the only chicks who go insane for good hands! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 21 2006, 04:16 PM)
    Yeah, that Tripod logo is teh sex.
    laugh.gif

QUOTE (CrashAndBurn @ Oct 24 2006, 01:32 PM)
    Adam Levine (Maroon5)
    I was pretty into him (particularly after seeing him make out in the "This Love" video) until I heard his speaking voice and found he sounds like a neutered Olympic gymnast sucking helium. :/ biggrin.gif

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 28 2006, 04:47 PM)
    laugh.gif

I just discovered the hotness of these guys a few days ago. Dudes from the band The Henry Road.
    imageHe's scary hairy, but the look in his eye makes up for it.

Ooh, you eyeliner boys ... you Brit eyeliner boys ...
    I was pretty into him (particularly after seeing him make out in the "This Love" video) until I heard his speaking voice and found he sounds like a neutered Olympic gymnast sucking helium. :/

OMG thats mean laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 27 2006, 12:15 PM)
    I don't know why but Ville Valo kinda gives me the creeps. Plus he always has that drunk look...really metal.

I think thats why I like him not to mention he sometimes look like Johnny Depp. He is the lead singer for a for a metal/rock band called HIM. Speaking of Johnny depp

Orlando Bloom

• QUOTE (CrashAndBurn @ Oct 31 2006, 04:19 PM)
    I think thats why I like him not to mention he sometimes look like Johnny Depp. He is the lead singer for a for a metal/rock band called HIM. Speaking of Johnny depp

Yeah I know most of HIM's hits, they're pretty big here.

Johnny Deep is just a gorgeous man...

QUOTE (sherib @ Oct 31 2006, 03:47 AM)
    Awesome, I guess my sister, my friend, and I aren't the only chicks who go insane for good hands! biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I love beautifull hands in men. That's why I ahve this thing about guitarrists or pianists or musicians in generall, because they usually have pretty nice hands wink.gif
    Yeah I love beautifull hands in men. That's why I ahve this thing about guitarrists or pianists or musicians in generall, because they usually have pretty nice hands

mee too thats the first thing i look at or if not i look at their eyes i have a thing for guys with beautiful eyes and if you have the Blue eyes Black/Red/Brown hair (but i preferr The Black Hair Blue eyes combo) I go weeeeeaaak in the knees thats why i love Teddy Geiger

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 27 2006, 06:37 PM)
    Agreed. Have you seen that Levi's add? HOT.

But I kind of feel bad because isn't he like 16?

I havent seen the ad yet i' looking for it

He's turning 18 this year

Joey ramone....

aka who im dressed up as right now... ive gotten a few stares... cool.gif unsure.gif
  • HAHAHHA FEL HOW AM I MISSING YOU AS JOEY RAMONE?!

DAMN SCHOOL! DAMN LATE LABS!

you best of taken pictures.
  • My favourite actress:

"When I grow up" I want to be like Anne hathaway.
  • I cant beleive I forgot these two ohmy.gif

Ever since I saw him in Chasing Liberty I was like damn he's hott. here in the Us they dont feature a lot of foreign films( especially the Britsh Films I absolutley love them) but i did see him In "Imagine Me & You"

I couldnt find any pics that I like

Matthew Goode

Johnathan Rhys Myers

Cillian Murphy

• Ok I couldnt help myself so here are some more

Hayden Christensen

Heath Ledger

James Franco

Jake Gyllenhaal

Jude Law

Toby Maguire

• QUOTE (CrashAndBurn @ Nov 5 2006, 04:15 PM)
    Cillian Murphy

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Who's for reviving the Cillian Murphy Squee Thread??