In this Discussion

Now they are officially everywhere!

edited November -1 in OK Go
I am an old woman in the context of this forum and I do the old school exercise known as "Jazzercise". You guessed it, Jazzercise has a routine to HIGA. It amuses me so I thought I'd share.

Comments

• ahahaha that's awesome!

Yeah I heard HIGA in my school's dining hall today, which officially means it is overplayed.
  • I finally heard it on a local radio station.

That officially means it's overplayed.

And the radio version isn't good, by the way. It's weird.
  • Yeah I'm surpised by the radio play. I was shocked to change the channel to MTV and that damn Laguna Beach was on and they were playing HIGA.
  • They played it at TGI Fridays, land of the overplayed catchy beats.
  • There will be a Muzak version, soon . . .

Now you can enjoy your elevator rides to the soothing sounds of OK Go!
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 6 2006, 04:44 AM)
    There will be a Muzak version, soon . . .

HAHA. It'll be like the "Get Over It" musical version that you hear at the beginning of the Ping Pong video. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 5 2006, 07:44 PM)
    There will be a Muzak version, soon . . .

Yet another reason NOT to take the stairs!

Is there a string quartet tribute yet?

You know, before they ever got radio or mtv play they got tons of placement in movies, tv and commercials. Not huge opening-credits type deals, but I've had several jump-off-the-couch-in-excitement moments while watching tv. People have been hearing them for years and have no idea. cool.gif
  • yeah they showed up on my favorite show "Men in Trees" a few weeks ago, the entire show opened with " You're so Damn Hot" I leaped in joy for the entire song than continued to watch it with wild excitment. yayay!
  • QUOTE (the_bree @ Nov 6 2006, 05:38 PM)
    Yet another reason NOT to take the stairs!

Is there a string quartet tribute yet?
    You know, before they ever got radio or mtv play they got tons of placement in movies, tv and commercials. Not huge opening-credits type deals, but I've had several jump-off-the-couch-in-excitement moments while watching tv. People have been hearing them for years and have no idea. cool.gif

It's part of their not-so-secret plot to brainwash the world and then take over. Which I'm totally ok with.