In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• SCOTLAND MAKES ME HAPPY!
    That is all. <3
    Miss you guys!!
  • knowing that you know something better than anyone else

Solving math problems correctly
  • Watching subtitled Scottish films on IFC, because, we are so slow we can't quite catch the first 50 words said hahahahaha, it was too funny, which got me thinking how they can possibly understand each other and not say, come again?
  • Drinking lemonade from a mug. I don't know why, but anything out of a mug tastes fantastic.

The fact that it's as cold out as Baby Jesus' bottom and everyone has to put on 1 bajillion layers of clothing in order to not freeze.

New underwear.

Napping in the sun.

Knowing that by next week, I'll be all done with finals and can go watch fireworks and go skating in Old Montreal and just relax for two days before coming home. Weirrrrd. I'm almost done with the first semester of my first year at university. Weeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiird.
  • I have a mug, it makes me happy smile.gif

Yes it's very cold outside... it's windy, cloudy and drizzly... and I am layered with clothes, cuz I don't want to turn the heater on... it gives me headaches and dizziness, so I'd rather be a popsicle thank you very much.

Hot cocoa makes me happy, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... and the sugar high isn't too bad.

Walkie Talkies are happyness too, me and my brother were messing with them a few minutes ago, and we totally got interfierence from some school bus drivers speaking Spanish laugh.gif... and we were fucking around trying to sound British.... 'twas hilarious. It would have been fun if you guys could have heard it lol... aaaaaagh I'm fighting the urge not to turn the walkie talkie on and find a channel to hear what I can pick up!
  • 2 things to add to the list today:

Homemade cheese fries and a bottle of beer

A gorgeous Slytherin scarf given to me for Channukah from my best friend. Now I can be just like Malfoy! (Love that little brat)
  • Singing 'Move Along' because it reminds me so much of Karleigh
    Boys
    Hahaha biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 8 2006, 06:35 PM)
    The fact that it's as cold out as Baby Jesus' bottom and everyone has to put on 1 bajillion layers of clothing in order to not freeze.

mmmm....cold...... I don't remember what cold feels like.

I'm in New England... and we haven't had a hard frost yet... it was 60 degrees on monday... and now its 40 something.

It should be 20 something.

anywho- getting a 99 on my physics test.
    marching band banquet tonight! should be amazing, as always.
  • holiday breaks
  • black and white movies
  • Us.
    Christmas cookies.
    Family.
    Amazing cameras.
    Christmas in general.
  • random red heads make me happy..
  • Having more points than other people =P
    Hot art teachers
    Lemon Jelly
    Disney
    POTC
  • DAFT-FUNKING-PUNK! Yessir! the daft comes to toronto in the summer! honestly i cant believe im going to see them. ive been obsessed with them forever.
  • i just got all the okgo vids on itunes on my ipod ^^
    i wish they had them all.
    but im still happy ^^
  • having tickets to go see your fav teen idol on your birthday

*help catch me I'm fainting*
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 1 2007, 08:15 PM)
    having tickets to go see your fav teen idol on your birthday

*help catch me I'm fainting*

*catches faintee (i dont think thats a word)*

this must be your 3rd time.

smile.gif
  • -Going on trips to flea markets with friends and coming back with pins like this:

-My venus fly trap (appropriately named Audrey II):

-Potluck dinners where I make new friends
    -Potluck dinners where an old friend happens to be in Montreal and comes by to say hi (I got so frazzled seeing him [since i only associate him with my hometown], that I had trouble forming sentences for about 5 minutes).
    -Getting picked up and spun
    -Dancing awkwardly to records
    -STREAMERS!
    -Meatloaf
    Both
    and
    -Eating chocolate and watching movies about penguins (Happy Feet!!!)
  • arguing with your friends just for the sake of an argument.

especially when I win, ahaha.
  • Having your dinner bill at a restaurant paid for by anonymous strangers makes me happy. And climbing water towers on clear nights is also really fun. (These didn't happen in the same night.)