In this Discussion

OK Go on MADtv

Comments

• I recorded it on my DVR this morning (I new I wouldn't be up at 10. I didn't get home until 2AM.)

So, when I did get up, I watched it, and NO OK GO. I was upset.

Comedy Central has definitely gone down a bit on my awesomtastic scale.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Mar 25 2006, 05:35 PM)
    I recorded it on my DVR this morning (I new I wouldn't be up at 10.  I didn't get home until 2AM.)

So, when I did get up, I watched it, and NO OK GO.  I was upset.

Agreed.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Mar 25 2006, 03:35 PM)
    I recorded it on my DVR this morning (I new I wouldn't be up at 10.  I didn't get home until 2AM.)

So, when I did get up, I watched it, and NO OK GO.  I was upset.

Poor Ok Go has to suffer just to squeeze in a few extra useless commercials. The least comdeycentral could do to make up for that is make the extra commercials ones that advertise Oh No. Ah, I am a marketing genious. Ah, I sound so in love with myself.
  • What I don't understand is why they kept having little commercials saying that OK Go was coming up. Pointless.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 25 2006, 05:24 PM)
    What I don't understand is why they kept having little commercials saying that OK Go was coming up.  Pointless.

I was pretty pissed..now I have a whole episode of MADtv..but no OK Go..just a lil' preview.
  • I deleted the episode off of my DVR.

That should show comedy central . . .
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Mar 25 2006, 10:33 PM)
    I deleted the episode off of my DVR.

That should show comedy central . . .

LMAO laugh.gif
  • I one reason to hate Comedy Central now..I can't hate them because they have awesome shows..but I'm still kinda mad that they cancelled Stella. People just don't like dumb comedy.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Mar 26 2006, 05:01 PM)
    I one reason to hate Comedy Central now..I can't hate them because they have awesome shows..but I'm still kinda mad that they cancelled Stella. People just don't like dumb comedy.

I was SO pissed when they cancelled Stella. My friends and I found out that we have that same kind of humor and automatically bonded, heart and soul, with that show. We had a Stellaquote-off in our teen center. I was hoping they were bringing it back only, maybe, later in the season... but it seems as if that's not to be.

R.I.P Stella, you were beautiful while you lasted.

"We can't move! We're in tableau!"
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Mar 26 2006, 11:37 AM)
    I was SO pissed when they cancelled Stella.  My friends and I found out that we have that same kind of humor and automatically bonded, heart and soul, with that show.  We had a Stellaquote-off in our teen center. I was hoping they were bringing it back only, maybe, later in the season... but it seems as if that's not to be.

R.I.P Stella, you were beautiful while you lasted.

"We can't move!  We're in tableau!"

It was such a funny show..I think they have it so you can get it on Demand..maybe they'll be a DVD..just wondering..did you see the episode of Tom Goes to the Mayor where Michael Ian was on? I have if you want it..oh and they have Stella shorts on youtube.

Michael: Oh, God, this rat race is killing me. I'm so exhausted.
    David: I know. I can barely keep my eyes open.
    Michael: I can barely keep my pee hole open.
    Michael: My urethra shut down at 4 o'clock today. That's how tired I am.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Mar 26 2006, 06:44 PM)
    did you see the episode of Tom Goes to the Mayor where Michael Ian was on? I have if you want it..oh and they have Stella shorts on youtube.

Sadly, I did not see that episode (I don't have cable, so my Stella-viewing was limited to what my friends Tivoed and whose house I could conveniently crash some nights).
  • This episode is being repeated again:

Sunday, December 24, 2006
    8:00 AM ET

Comedy Central
    MAD TV: (MD-820) - 04/05/2003
    Sketches include spoofs of "Mariah Carey," "Jenny Jones," "Nightline" and "Mary Tyler Moore." Musical guests OK Go! perform their single "Get Over It".
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Dec 18 2006, 09:59 PM)
    This episode is being repeated again:

Sunday, December 24, 2006
    8:00 AM ET

Comedy Central
    MAD TV: (MD-820) - 04/05/2003
    Sketches include spoofs of "Mariah Carey," "Jenny Jones," "Nightline" and "Mary Tyler Moore." Musical guests OK Go! perform their single "Get Over It".

Oooh thanks for the heads up!!!!!!!
  • Agreed! Thanks biggrin.gif
  • What a sweet line-up Saturday night will be! First OK Go, then Gyllenhaal hosting on SNL with The Stills!
  • What time would it be PST? I suck with the math o_o

WHAT A GREAT CHRISTMAS EVE smile.gif
  • I think that would make it 5:00AM in pacific time....thats early!
  • I don't have cable... so I'll have to sleep over at a friend's house to watch it :"( Oh well, ah!
  • Just so you know, they don't play the musical guests when they re-run mad tv on comedy central.
  • QUOTE (Suzy @ Dec 19 2006, 04:13 PM)
    What a sweet line-up Saturday night will be! First OK Go, then Gyllenhaal hosting on SNL with The Stills!

The Shins. wink.gif