In this Discussion

New OK Go interview

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (D. Vertigo @ Dec 18 2006, 07:43 PM)
    I love how Tim is always fiddling with his hands... it's really cute.

*stares at your avatar longingly*
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Dec 18 2006, 07:52 PM)
    *stares at your avatar longingly*
    laugh.gif I take it you like it?
  • QUOTE (D. Vertigo @ Dec 18 2006, 08:09 PM)
    laugh.gif I take it you like it?

*drools*

I will be thinking about that sweet, sweet face tomorrow as I am strapped into the dentist's chair, having teeth ripped out.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Dec 18 2006, 09:13 PM)
    *drools*

I will be thinking about that sweet, sweet face tomorrow as I am strapped into the dentist's chair, having teeth ripped out.

Yes, but you will be strapped in by the lanky Kulashi and have the procedure done by Dr. Tim. Everyone else will be jealous
  • Lucky T-Dog. I wish Tim would give it to me freaky :/

Hahaha. I kid.

Well.

Sorta.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Dec 18 2006, 11:13 PM)
    *drools*

Oh my. blink.gif Good luck. Er, actually, how did that go? Having fun hopped up on anaesthetics? laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (D. Vertigo @ Dec 21 2006, 10:03 PM)
    Oh my. blink.gif Good luck. Er, actually, how did that go? Having fun hopped up on anaesthetics? laugh.gif

*continues to stare at icon*

Actually, Tempe walked me through the procedure and even though my dentist wasn't as hot as say, Tim or Dami, he was still pretty cute, very intelligent, and made sure I was well-taken care of. It wasn't that bad. I don't remember coming home from the surgery, but after a few hours of sleep I was back up and dancing to OK Go...except I had a mouth full of gauze. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Dec 21 2006, 10:26 PM)
    *continues to stare at icon*

Actually, Tempe walked me through the procedure and even though my dentist wasn't as hot as say, Tim or Dami, he was still pretty cute, very intelligent, and made sure I was well-taken care of. It wasn't that bad. I don't remember coming home from the surgery, but after a few hours of sleep I was back up and dancing to OK Go...except I had a mouth full of gauze. biggrin.gif
    Here, have a bigger version. tongue.gif

That's good. smile.gif If you're dancing to OK Go you MUST be doing well laugh.gif Yay!