In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW

you start insisting you are simply DEDICATED, not obsessed.
  • oh, and YKYOW

you start taking money from your college fund to pay for a giant inflatable OK Go reindeer named Oliver.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 6 2006, 08:54 PM)
    WHAT COLLEGES ARE YOU LOOKING AT OUT THERE???

I mean, there's only five of them, haha.

well, I really meant all the colleges in Western Mass., not specifically the ones in and around noho.

but my dad really wants me to look at smith and mt. holyoke anyways.
  • After driving down the highway all day, you suddenly lose your mind and start to think you're playing the "Rescue the Band" game.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 18 2006, 06:23 PM)
    After driving down the highway all day, you suddenly lose your mind and start to think you're playing the "Rescue the Band" game.

I've done the same thing. It was really bad because I took my first driving lesson right after I had been playing that game for days.
  • You know you are obsessed when:

You roll down your windows and blast OK Go's "Father Christmas" to all of the poor suckers out Christmas shopping (which includes yourself).

It kept me entertained the twenty minutes I was searching for a parking space at the mall. *eyes roll back into head*
  • YKYOW:

- Your parents start to quote OK Go songs and anytime they say Oh no or OK Go they laugh as if they have just said the funniest thing in the world
    - Your great grandparents, grandma and great aunt know about OK Go, and several of your OK Go adventures.
    - Your grandma, upon hearing the things you have done in the name of OK Go, calls you a groupie
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Dec 23 2006, 02:20 AM)
    YKYOW:

- Your parents start to quote OK Go songs and anytime they say Oh no or OK Go they laugh as if they have just said the funniest thing in the world

ohmy.gif my parents do the same thing! my dad is constantly going ok...go...ok? go. and I'm like "I get it already! har har har" and then they start laughing.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 18 2006, 09:23 PM)
    After driving down the highway all day, you suddenly lose your mind and start to think you're playing the "Rescue the Band" game.
    ROFL. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (crazyfrogg @ Dec 23 2006, 10:26 AM)
    ohmy.gif my parents do the same thing! my dad is constantly going ok...go...ok? go. and I'm like "I get it already! har har har" and then they start laughing.

I'm glad my parents aren't the only ones!
  • YKYOW

....When ever you hear the begining line of one of there songs(for example "Dont ask me" or "Its a..." or "What to do") you begin to sing the song out of no where.

....When you start to day dream, you always end up hoping that where ever you are they will show up out of nowhere. biggrin.gif
    ....When you start to day dream, you always end up hoping that where ever you are they will show up out of nowhere.

i do that ALL the time. and you start to think about what would happen if you got like a phone call from some undisclosed number and you picked it up and the person was like "hey this is damian" or tim or andy or dan or something. that would be pretty sick. or if you're like dozing off looking out the window in school and they just walk into your classroom and they somehow know your name and they're like "hey guys we're looking for (name)" and no one would know who they were except you so you could jump up and turn to the class and be like "HAH! this is ok go AND YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT! NOW I GET TO LEAVE AND YOU SUCKAS GET TO STAY HERE IN CLASS AND ROT WHILE I HAVE AN AMAZINGLY FANTASTICAL MUSICAL EXPERIENCE WITH OK GO!" and you'll feel all cool. that would be pretty sick nasty.

...YKYOW you wish you could play a game of frisbee with ok go. or football. or any sport for that matter. wouldn't that be pretty sweet.
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Dec 24 2006, 08:13 AM)
    i do that ALL the time. and you start to think about what would happen if you got like a phone call from some undisclosed number and you picked it up and the person was like "hey this is damian" or tim or andy or dan or something. that would be pretty sick. or if you're like dozing off looking out the window in school and they just walk into your classroom and they somehow know your name and they're like "hey guys we're looking for (name)" and no one would know who they were except you so you could jump up and turn to the class and be like "HAH! this is ok go AND YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT! NOW I GET TO LEAVE AND YOU SUCKAS GET TO STAY HERE IN CLASS AND ROT WHILE I HAVE AN AMAZINGLY FANTASTICAL MUSICAL EXPERIENCE WITH OK GO!" and you'll feel all cool. that would be pretty sick nasty.

I also do that constantly. There was one time I couldn't fall asleep and I was wishing with all my might one of them would appear so I'd have someone to talk to as I had some hot chocolate, and they helped themselves to my parent's wine and vodka and stuff. One time I was in ballet and the teacher was demonstrating something, so I was looking her way, which meant I was also looking into the mirrors and could therefore see outside still. I saw movement outside and used the mirror to look out just as I saw someone in a black coat and wearing those cool hats Dan and Tim wear move out of view, walking towards the school entrance. My mind told be it MUST be Dan, here to set up a special performance at school dedicated to me (who else? lol). But, I flipped around and moved to see outside and it was the band teacher tongue.gif not Dan at all. I was so sad.
  • QUOTE (just janea @ Dec 23 2006, 07:40 PM)
    YKYOW
    ....When you start to day dream, you always end up hoping that where ever you are they will show up out of nowhere. biggrin.gif

I do that all the time! Especially when I'm like walking home from an OK Go concert, and I know they're still in town, I'll hear a large car come up near me and be thinking "it's got to be OK Go's tour bus, coming to offer me a ride home" but alas, it never is.
  • haha yeah me and Maura are always hoping that Damian will randomly walk through the door during dance class. If only... *sigh*
  • YKYOW...

....all you did on christmas day was hang out with your friends and make them watch the dvd.. and dancing to a million ways like a million times getting a workout practically.. haha
  • really whats so bad about an obsession anyway? can't it be a good thing? so don't ridicule my people!!!
  • YKYOW...

you're shopping and you start picking out stuff for the guys ("Damian should wear that" or "That looks like something Andy would wear") even when you're in the women's section or stuff starts reminding you of them ("That bedspread make me think of Dan").
  • YKYOW....

You stick the 5 Rounds... article of OK Go in your design tablet for your computer.
  • QUOTE (viv @ Dec 28 2006, 04:21 AM)
    YKYOW....

http://i14.tinypic.com/2hhm241.jpg
    You stick the 5 Rounds... article of OK Go in your design tablet for your computer.

Thats pretty cool. just like u guys were saying, Im always hoping that they would come to school and i would get to hug them and stuff and they'd hang out w/ me and all the girls would be amazed by their hottness and i think im all cool and stuff...yeah, and then they play a small set for just me in my schools cheap little auditorium/conference room/cafeteria/p.e. classroom..yeah that would be awesome...and then i make out w/ damian and julian comes out of nowhere and so does paul..this got me all excited!