In this Discussion

OK Go in Las Vegas

Comments

• I just caught it too -- it was amazing!

Tim's mustache makes me giggle. laugh.gif
  • aww, I wish I had cable. sad.gif
  • And of course they were on in the time it took me to go upstairs and get a glass of water mad.gif at least they are replaying it...
  • I really loved their performance with Sam Moore!
  • I missed them, but hopefully I can catch them later at 11:30.
  • We were at our neighbors' place across the street tonight, and lo and behold, they have DirecTV! So I got to watch it! And they Tivo-ed it for me. Yes!

But ... does anyone know how I could get it from their Tivo to my laptop? huh.gif

Another question: they did seven songs on CD USA. Was it just one song on Fox?

Thanks.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 1 2007, 12:27 AM)
    Another question: they did seven songs on CD USA. Was it just one song on Fox?

HIGA was shown on Fox News and on Carson Daily's New Years Special on NBC, but not the other songs.
  • I guess I really didn't miss their performance on Carson. That was only like, 30 seconds! Psh!
  • When I was watching Carson, they showed a little clip of Get Over It, but so far they haven't shown anything else. I'm sad about my lack of OK Go this New Year.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 1 2007, 01:09 AM)
    When I was watching Carson, they showed a little clip of Get Over It, but so far they haven't shown anything else. I'm sad about my lack of OK Go this New Year.

Keep watching, ezorvera. They'll show the lads playing HIGA in Vegas during the last 2 minutes of Carson. They show the ending credits during the HIGA performance.
  • Thanks! I was afraid that I might have missed it while I was flipping through channels.
  • I just came from a really lame party, so lame that only three of us ran outside to scream, got kicked out at 12:01, and refused to play OK Go! AHHHH! Luckily my mom has caught on to my dedication to OK Go and recorded HIGA. I re-did New Years while watching it. I hope everyone had a great New Years!!!!!!
  • you know what sucks is that not only am i under 18 (but i would so go to that show) but also i'm going to vegas the day AFTER OK Go performs... =( that just sucks.... yea...

they only showed one performance on fox news.. boo..
  • Thanks.

Anyone know about the Tivo/laptop question? I want to get that recording and share it ...
  • From what I saw it was good, but I had to miss some of it because I had to search my neighborhood for my lost puppy. I saw part of the Carson thing but the electricity went out.
  • Rough night! Did you find your puppy??
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 14 2006, 12:16 AM)
    Do you guys have tour buses that take you to Vegas in your city? I mean, my little town does, the seniors go take day trips over there. For like super cheap too, like maybe 40 a person or something..... I dunno. I'm just scared of not being able to get in because I'm still 17 >_<

HAHAHA! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! You shoulda mentioned it sooner!!! sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Dec 31 2006, 08:40 PM)
    Tim still has that mustache from last night. I was hoping he'd have shaved it off... How does everyone else feel about his new look?

Tim is my idol, and if he wants to grow a mustache, I'll try to grow one too!!!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jan 2 2007, 09:18 AM)
    GettyImages has pictures:

The peacoat makes its return! RoRo and Katy will be so excited!