In this Discussion

OK Go - PSA

edited November -1 in OK Go
This was put together by Angela87 and myself (and some other guy). We were feeling a lack of OK Go in our everyday lives so we decided to make an exceptionally long (but really not that long) Public Service Announcement.

It is slightly lame and cheesy, but that's how we roll *pops collar*.

Enjoy, and don't hate...too hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwM1Y-39CyE

Comments

• Well that was a total waste of my time. Who was that saucy mamma with the swifter? Only me? No? OK. Maybe? No...fine.
  • Can I be your guys' manager? I'm not big in the TALENTED department, but I wouldn't mind profiting off it!!!

Muahahaha! *dies [again] laughing* laugh.gif
  • You guys are awesome.

You have WAY too much time on your hands, but awesome. :-D :-D :-D
  • Did you use the same brush for the floor, the washing machine, the toilet, the oven AND the cat?!? tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Jan 8 2007, 08:15 AM)
    Did you use the same brush for the floor, the washing machine, the toilet, the oven AND the cat?!? tongue.gif

How dare you mistake the Evil Tim Norduahuah as a cat!!!! ...and yes we did.
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Jan 8 2007, 12:15 PM)
    Did you use the same brush for the floor, the washing machine, the toilet, the oven AND the cat?!? tongue.gif

And how exactly do you clean your pet? tongue.gif I usually use the mop on my cats after I clean my car with it. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Jan 8 2007, 05:26 PM)

You named your dog as Evil Tim Norduahuah??
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Jan 8 2007, 12:26 PM)

Angela, I am so sorry to insult your beloved family pet. Please forgive me.

I watched the video again and it really is a dog! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    (And a dog with an awesome name!)
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jan 8 2007, 11:22 AM)
    You named your dog as Evil Tim Norduahuah??

No, unfortunately I had here before OK Go (b.o.g.). That is her alter ego though.

QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Jan 8 2007, 02:52 PM)
    Angela, I am so sorry to insult your beloved family pet. Please forgive me.

I watched the video again and it really is a dog! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    (And a dog with an awesome name!)

You are forgiven. Don't let it happen again, she can get testy and I'd hate to see you get hurt.
  • You guys are so fun smile.gif smile.gif !!1
  • that was intense! you speak the truth, ok go saves lives daily.
  • poop, it won't play for me.

I'm sure it's wonderfully hilarious, though, knowing you guys laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Jan 8 2007, 02:33 AM)
    It is slightly lame and cheesy, but that's how we roll *pops collar*.

I'm glad you roll that way, keeping us safe is the perfect way to roll.

OK Go PSA = Pure Genius! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 9 2007, 08:44 PM)
    poop, it won't play for me.

I'm sure it's wonderfully hilarious, though, knowing you guys laugh.gif

You should find a way to see it! Go to a friends house and demand to use their computer for two minutes and about thirty seconds. If they ask questions just reply with, "No questions."
  • That was sweet! I especially liked the swiffer-kick move.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jan 10 2007, 10:17 AM)
    That was sweet! I especially liked the swiffer-kick move.

Thank you! I've been practicing that move for weeks.
  • The first time I watched it, it was sent to me in a MySpace bulletin and I was in my programming class at school. I got a couple looks from the guy sitting next to me. laugh.gif I love you guys.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 10 2007, 02:51 PM)
    The first time I watched it, it was sent to me in a MySpace bulletin and I was in my programming class at school. I got a couple looks from the guy sitting next to me. laugh.gif I love you guys.

I bet they were looks of pure ecstasy becuase of the sheer awesomeness of the video.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Jan 11 2007, 12:31 AM)
    I bet they were looks of pure ecstasy becuase of the sheer awesomeness of the video.
    He was so ecstatic in fact that all he could do was cock an eyebrow. cool.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 11 2007, 01:21 PM)
    He was so ecstatic in fact that all he could do was cock an eyebrow. cool.gif

Ah, that is all one needs to do to express enjoyment of our purely orgasmic PSA.