In this Discussion

To suit or not to suit.... that is the poll

Comments

• Why thank you mixtape smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 6 2007, 02:27 AM)
    Aww, they're not so hard to talk to. Just pretend it's some random person in the magazine section of the grocery store that you're talking to and you'll be alright wink.gif
    I'll try that~
    I'm mostly afraid that if I try to talk to them and then freeze up, they'll think I'm some creepy teenybopper fangirl stalker or something. unsure.gif I'm pretty sure they've probably seen worse than me though, lol.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 7 2007, 04:17 PM)
    I'll try that~
    I'm mostly afraid that if I try to talk to them and then freeze up, they'll think I'm some creepy teenybopper fangirl stalker or something. unsure.gif I'm pretty sure they've probably seen worse than me though, lol.

it's ok to freeze up. My girlfriends did. So long as you're sweet and smiley, you'll be fine. Now if you get squealy and screaming or start to cry, that could be a problem. (Hmm, lol. I wonder about the crying part. You could always use it to get hugs lol)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 7 2007, 06:42 PM)
    it's ok to freeze up. My girlfriends did. So long as you're sweet and smiley, you'll be fine. Now if you get squealy and screaming or start to cry, that could be a problem. (Hmm, lol. I wonder about the crying part. You could always use it to get hugs lol)
    Aww. Haha. I want a hug from the boys. tongue.gif My life would be complete~
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 5 2007, 08:36 PM)
    As for Damian's t-shirts, gotta say this is my favorite ...
    wonder why ... wink.gif
    I guess I actually just like the temperature of that room

I would just like to let you know that I had trouble catching my breath after seeing this picture and that I am keeping it forever.
    God, do I love these boards. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 7 2007, 06:17 PM)

Yeah, I'm scared of that too. I talked to Dan for a bit at the show that I went to in November, but I wasn't really sure what to say except "I LOVE YOU!!!" Um, I didn't actually say that. dry.gif I think if I had seen Damian or Tim that night I would've been even worse. unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Jan 7 2007, 01:58 PM)
    ANDY? blink.gif you don't refer to the pic of Damian w/ the purple t-shirt, do you? cool.gif
    I think she switched to the Andy pics further up. smile.gif

Ha, glad to see other people like the nipple purple shirt pic.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 5 2007, 06:36 PM)
    This one always makes me weak in the knees.

As for Damian's t-shirts, gotta say this is my favorite ...
    wonder why ... wink.gif
    I guess I actually just like the temperature of that room

Nipp... I mean purple is my new favorite color.... happy.gif
  • someone mentioned something along the lines of "men in suits playing guitars" and how they are and oh man yes you are so right.. men are suits are just HOT.. and with guitars.. thats like UBER HOT.. but i must say that purple shirt picture is AMAZING... like damn.. whoever took that.. ur my hero!!

oh and as for the freezing up issue.. im on a mission to meet the guys in march at one of shows and i think im gonna try to come up with things to talk about because knowing me i'll just be like omg omg omg and then after its over i'll think of amazing things to talk about with them ahaha.. but then again if, excuse me, when i do meet them i'll probably forget everything i thought of before and go into omg mode haha... oh well! cool.gif
  • Hi Claret, Your signature pic has always reminded me of Where's Waldo:

So my friend Liz made this (I hope it's big enough)! laugh.gif

P.S. I love the purple shirt pic, too.
  • wow thats so freakin awesome dietpepsidrunk!! i thought of wheres waldo when i saw that picture too!
    it took me forever but i think i finally found all of them! ah i suck at wheres waldo things.. mellow.gif
  • laugh.gif Hilarious. Yay, I found them all. Plus Osama :S
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Jan 8 2007, 05:50 AM)
    Hi Claret, Your signature pic has always reminded me of Where's Waldo:

P.S. I love the purple shirt pic, too.
    I inspired that? I never would have guessed laugh.gif That's awesome.

Hehe, I found everyone. And Osama too. blink.gif
  • that's funny. biggrin.gif
    i found everyone too but i was scared at the moment when i found osama second. mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Jan 8 2007, 06:50 PM)

I have mistaken Osama as Tim. I guess I'm blind. blink.gif
  • Silly, silly. That was fun, dietpepsi!
  • That was fun. biggrin.gif Good job!

I voted suits. I almost went for "doesn't matter," but in the end, I swoon a bit more for the suits.
  • It took me an insanely long time to find Andy, but I found the other guys really quickly.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 12 2007, 09:27 PM)
    It took me an insanely long time to find Andy, but I found the other guys really quickly.

Dito. He was a tad harder, head to the side and all. Found them all pretty fast though. That was good entertainment! Thanky very much biggrin.gif
  • Some pictures from the "Jeans-and-T-shirt" era...

[attachment=298:a.jpg][attachment=299:damiansing.jpg][attachment=300:OK20Go.jpg]
    attachment=301:okgopicture.jpg][attachment=303:okgopic5.jpg]
    [attachment=304:okgopromo.jpg][attachment=305:oldokgoporch.jpg][attachment=306:t
    mclapping.jpg]