In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 25 2007, 09:09 PM)
    So that's where the awesomeness went in my family. smile.gif
    I'm an awesome hogger now, huh? laugh.gif
  • Perhpas, but maybe that's why you're so awesome, eh? tongue.gif
  • Only because I'm pseudo-related to you. wink.gif
  • Coolio. You and I are Misses OK-Go-Lovers-Who-Are-Pseudo-Related-To-Each-Other. cool.gif You wish you had a last name like that. And you do.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 25 2007, 08:47 PM)
    Dude, it's like you found my name in a dictionary and typed out the definition. blink.gif

Welcome, dear child. Welcome to the family. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 25 2007, 10:31 PM)
    Coolio. You and I are Misses OK-Go-Lovers-Who-Are-Pseudo-Related-To-Each-Other. cool.gif You wish you had a last name like that. And you do.
    laugh.gif Longest last name ever.
  • QUOTE (just janea @ Jan 25 2007, 06:20 PM)
    a terrifying thrill ride
    Bwahaha laugh.gif
  • You brought a sharpie w/ you to a concert, just in case you run into one of them. All 4 of them end up using the sharpie, and now the sharpie is wraped in a plastic bag, has it's own shrine and is not allowed to be touched.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 28 2007, 11:20 PM)
    You brought a sharpie w/ you to a concert, just in case you run into one of them. All 4 of them end up using the sharpie, and now the sharpie is wraped in a plastic bag, has it's own shrine and is not allowed to be touched.

hahahaha

i would so do that.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 28 2007, 04:36 PM)
    hahahaha

i would so do that.

ha ha, also keep in mind, I'm the same person who had a special ceremony to send off my old cell phone and welcome the new one
  • I was more excited about my little brother getting a ping pong table for Christmas than I was excited for any of my presents.
  • ^^^ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

oh man, that's hillarious! Tell him to master his own mind, or else the game will destroy him
  • YKYOW...
    You're watching Passport to Europe at 12 in the morning and Samantha is eating goulash with a man named Milosh and want to leap out of bed to post it on the boards. Only people here would understand. If I try to explain it to anyone else they would just walk away.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 28 2007, 03:20 PM)
    You brought a sharpie w/ you to a concert, just in case you run into one of them. All 4 of them end up using the sharpie, and now the sharpie is wraped in a plastic bag, has it's own shrine and is not allowed to be touched.

So I'm not the only one who has heard Damian wax poetical: "Ode to the Virtues of a Sharpie Pen" ?

p.s. I've been lurking for a while now, I only just figured out how to log in.

p.p.s. this, by the way, is my only bit of personal OK Go lore; that Damian prefers a Sharpie over all other pens. I'll continue to collect them up like shiny pebbles in moonlight for the rest of my life and then, at the end, when I've been sequestered away in an old folks' home, I'll regale my fellow inmates with OK Go apocrypha over broken biscuits and bridge.
  • Welcome to the board, keaton! laugh.gif You sound just happy/smart/crazy enough to fit in here just fine.
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Feb 5 2007, 05:18 PM)
    Welcome to the board, keaton! laugh.gif You sound just happy/smart/crazy enough to fit in here just fine.

Thanks! I was Nettie's partner in crime* on New Year's Eve in Las Vegas and I'd post MY pic with the band except I look like a crazed asylum escapee! Nettie takes the best pics of Damian though, she catches him at that precise moment when he's got THAT smile (you know the one).

I am ABSURDLY obsessed with OK Go and have just resigned myself to give in and enjoy it.

*I live in Northern California though, not London.
  • QUOTE (keaton @ Feb 6 2007, 01:23 AM)
    Thanks! I was Nettie's partner in crime* on New Year's Eve in Las Vegas and I'd post MY pic with the band except I look like a crazed asylum escapee! Nettie takes the best pics of Damian though, she catches him at that precise moment when he's got THAT smile (you know the one).

I am ABSURDLY obsessed with OK Go and have just resigned myself to give in and enjoy it.
    *I live in Northern California though, not London.

They're very more-ish...

I need another Ok Go gig STAT!

biggrin.gif
  • YKYOW
    you are wearing your Red hot chilie peps shirt, but you cant help but say "suck it peppers!" over and over again in your mind... ph34r.gif
  • You've heard Andy and Dan talk in an interview.

But now it's gonez sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
  • You don't think anything that's been said here is weird.

(I hope this hasn't been said before.)

When you find out someone has even one OK Go song on thier iPod/mp3 player, you instantly "OMG! I love you!" (That's what I do.)