In this Discussion

PHOTOGRAPHY (*click*)

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 9 2007, 02:54 PM)
    i will try and scan in some more of my pics "real" photography, not the digital stuff my darkroom stuff latter today/tomorow

Now that I've gotten my new digital camera, I told my dad I want a film one, but he told me, "Nobody uses film anymore...." sad.gif I miss film! I never really got good at developing and such, so it's something I'd like to work on. Besides, it's practically old school now, so that makes it cool. tongue.gif

A few I took during break with my new baby:

Part of the Louvre by night. I caught a ghost in the pic, but luckily, it just looks like the moon, which makes it cooler, haha.

More of the Louvre.

A view from inside the Louvre. That strip of lights extending from that ferris wheel is the length of the Champs-Elysees. That's how far you could see.\

A skull in the catacombs.

Squirrel!

Candles inside Notre Dame:

• Those are insane, Katy. Nice work!
  • This isn't really photography, but it is a picture. I thought it was amusing...

I thought it said "OK Go tree" at first.
  • Haha, Katy that squirrel is so amazing.

I thought that bag looked like OK Go tree at first glance, too. It doesn't help the matter that it's in the same font as the current OK Go logo.
  • Jedi_grrlie, your a fantastic photographer. You're all such talented people, gah. wink.gif

Click for bigger versions. smile.gif
  • Redstar7 took the pictures, I just photoshoped them and found it amusing.

• QUOTE (Angela87 @ Jan 24 2007, 08:00 PM)
    Redstar7 took the pictures, I just photoshoped them and found it amusing.

My photography skillz and your photoshop skillz will get us far!
  • Redstar7 has a kick-ass camera. What kind is it?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 24 2007, 09:00 PM)
    Redstar7 has a kick-ass camera. What kind is it?

Canon Rebel xt, it's my baby I love it so much.
  • I've been taking pictures of friends and whatnot with my Polaroid and putting them on the wall.

It's super-small right now because of lack of funding (i.e. I have no money with which to buy film). One day it will be awesome... one day.

(This is along with our other project which was getting people who came into our room to do family trees. We have about 15 or so on the wall. It's easier to coerce people to do family trees when they're drunk. They just want to share family history then)
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Jan 25 2007, 10:40 AM)
    Canon Rebel xt, it's my baby I love it so much.

That's what I have tooooo, and I feel the same way about mine. I just got it not too long ago..I looooove it.
  • New website is up. www.mbakerphotography.com
  • its really ahrd to come by a good old polaroid camera over here these days and even harder to by the film but im still searching.

i like what your doing there smile.gif
  • so i sat down today to scan in someof my fave stuff that ive done on film and printed in the darkroom

but none of it scans

which sucks majourly

however im currently working though some other pictures i took on colour film that got printed at a regular dev shop

these will be going up on my facebook latter
  • ooo, looking forward to them biggrin.gif
  • http://art.scene.lt/process.php/page.useri..._user;user.3393

that's the page where i keep some of my photographies.
  • QUOTE (o0buttons0o @ Feb 10 2007, 12:43 AM)
    ooo, looking forward to them biggrin.gif

they are up on my facebook

the link being n my sig somewhere

included in these pcitures is a panda in a speedboat
  • ohmy.gif

that is friggen amazing!

i love it.

i love marbles. that's probably one of the reasons why i love this one so much.