In this Discussion

Tour with Snow Patrol in Spring 2007?

Comments

• QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jan 25 2007, 05:21 AM)
    The show has not been added to Pepperdine's website yet (they have chamber music listed for April 13):
    http://www.pepperdine.edu/arts/performances/

And Ticketmaster has a school production of "Our Town" listed for April 13 (unless it's OK Go wanting to try stage acting now that they have TV acting under their belts):
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/90212/

But you can still contact Pepperdine's box office for more info:
    http://www.pepperdine.edu/arts/tickets/default.htm

Thanks for the head's up, ihave7stars. I talked to someone at Pepperdine on Friday. OK Go is playing at Alumni Park on 04/13. The show is open to the public and tickets will go on sale 02/12. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (tiredofkim @ Jan 28 2007, 10:48 PM)
    Thanks for the head's up, ihave7stars. I talked to someone at Pepperdine on Friday. OK Go is playing at Alumni Park on 04/13. The show is open to the public and tickets will go on sale 02/12. smile.gif

Oh sweet. Thanks for the info. I'll have to get tickets for this when they go on sale. Do you know if they'll be available off Ticketmaster?

Relating to this thread topic, I finally got my tickets to the one at SDSU on March 3rd. Needless to say, the seats are pretty crappy...but, at least I'll be there. Is anyone here familiar with the Open Air Theater and can attest to the quality of the seats waaaay in the back?
  • QUOTE (oknat @ Jan 28 2007, 11:04 PM)
    Oh sweet. Thanks for the info. I'll have to get tickets for this when they go on sale. Do you know if they'll be available off Ticketmaster?

Relating to this thread topic, I finally got my tickets to the one at SDSU on March 3rd. Needless to say, the seats are pretty crappy...but, at least I'll be there. Is anyone here familiar with the Open Air Theater and can attest to the quality of the seats waaaay in the back?

Honestly, I was so stoked to learn that it was open to the public that I didn't even think to ask how/where tickets would be sold. Yeah, I'm smart like that. The other events at Pepperdine are through Ticketmaster, so I'm hoping these will be as well. I plan on calling tomorrow morning to confirm.

I've never been to the SDSU Open Air Theatre, but I've read that it has about half as many seats as Sleep Train Amphitheatre near Sacramento, and if that's the case, you should be fine. My friend and I have seats in the back section for that concert too, so at least you'll have some company. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (tiredofkim @ Jan 29 2007, 12:30 AM)
    Honestly, I was so stoked to learn that it was open to the public that I didn't even think to ask how/where tickets would be sold. Yeah, I'm smart like that. The other events at Pepperdine are through Ticketmaster, so I'm hoping these will be as well. I plan on calling tomorrow morning to confirm.

I've never been to the SDSU Open Air Theatre, but I've read that it has about half as many seats as Sleep Train Amphitheatre near Sacramento, and if that's the case, you should be fine. My friend and I have seats in the back section for that concert too, so at least you'll have some company. smile.gif

Alright, cool. That makes me feel a little better about my tickets. Maybe I'll see you there! (and maybe the Pepperdine one as well)
  • To everyone going to the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago come April 2nd -

There is apparently a change in the time. Not a big change, but a change nonetheless. The show now starts at 7:00pm and not 7:30pm as originally stated.

And to those that are going - I am considering opening up a "Ride Board" thread for anyone that may need a ride or would like to share a hotel room. It is still two months away, but best to plan early!
  • Angela and I want to go sooo badly! Also another fan, who doesn't post on the boards, but is a fan none the less! Sadly the show is sold out, but that tidbit of information isn't stopping us! We are still going to try everything in our power to attend.
  • What venue have you been looking at? Last week the Universal one still had tickets. Not good ones but they had some.

QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 1 2007, 09:55 PM)
    Angela and I want to go sooo badly! Also another fan, who doesn't post on the boards, but is a fan none the less! Sadly the show is sold out, but that tidbit of information isn't stopping us! We are still going to try everything in our power to attend.
  • We were talking about the one in Chicago, since we will be in the area at the time if all of our plans go through. We are going to the Milwaukee show, but there's something about the Chicago show that sounds so exciting! Maybe it's all the people going, and I love to meet fans!
  • New show added. Source: http://www.highroadtouring.com/tour/okgo/

Sat Apr 21 '07 (8:00PM)
    OK Go + Citizen Cope @ Colby College/Wadsworth Gym - Waterville, ME
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jan 6 2007, 06:10 PM)
    yeah, massachusetts scalping laws are virtually non-existent, so I checked all the ticket-selling sites I could find, and the cheapest I found was for $45.00, and I don't think my friends were too willing to pay that much extra. I'm still working on it, but its extremely doubtful.

edit: did I say scamming? *duh* I meant scalping. sorry about that.

to the Snow Patrol people: Becasue of you, we must a pay an arm and a leg for tickets to see OK Go. And...for horrible seats in the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.

So I'm sorry I won't be seeing the boys when they come to town (SoCal) with Snow Patrol mad.gif . Starving students cannot afford tickets off of ebay.

QUOTE (oknat @ Jan 30 2007, 10:01 AM)
    Alright, cool. That makes me feel a little better about my tickets. Maybe I'll see you there! (and maybe the Pepperdine one as well)

Yay for Pepperdine! Has anyone been to the Alumni Park? Is is a large/small venue? Prices? I don't want to give up my kidney but if I must..... I was wondering if my chances would be slim to meet the boys at this location? Any ideas/suggestions? I too long to meet them as everyone else on this board who has not sad.gif .... So, I hope to meet them and all of you awesome OK GO fans too who will be there (I don't know who any of you are or how you look like. Just the fact that you adore OK Go and their awesomeness makes you awesome as well!!!)

EDIT** OH I got tix for the SDSU show through House of Blues membership when ticketmaster was sold out!!! But they charge an extra 10.50 for service fees. And I got seats in the middle right, not the far back. yay!
  • Does anyone know where we can buy the pepperdine tickets???
  • QUOTE (rt802 @ Feb 11 2007, 11:57 PM)
    Does anyone know where we can buy the pepperdine tickets???

I'm wondering about this too. Don't they supposedly go on sale today?
  • QUOTE (oknat @ Feb 12 2007, 04:50 PM)
    I'm wondering about this too. Don't they supposedly go on sale today?

Supposedly. When I talked to the box office manager at Pepperdine a couple of weeks ago, I was told that they went on sale today. I called back to confirm the information, and was told he no longer works there and that tickets actually go on sale on the 21st. dry.gif Evidently, tickets will be sold through the campus and not on Ticketmaster. Pricing info wasn't available at the time. Sorry for the misinformation.
  • QUOTE (tiredofkim @ Feb 12 2007, 07:00 PM)
    Supposedly. When I talked to the box office manager at Pepperdine a couple of weeks ago, I was told that they went on sale today. I called back to confirm the information, and was told he no longer works there and that tickets actually go on sale on the 21st. dry.gif Evidently, tickets will be sold through the campus and not on Ticketmaster. Pricing info wasn't available at the time. Sorry for the misinformation.

Oh ok, don't worry about the misinformation, not your fault. Thanks for letting us know about this new info!
  • Do you know if you can still buy the tickets online through Pepperdine or do you have to go to the campus and pic them up?
  • I thought they went on sale today as well. The girl I spoke to at the Pepperdine Box Office said they don't go on sale until the 1st of March and they'll be available through ticketmaster. What's going on here? When do they actually go on sale? Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, give us some info pleeeeeeeeease. Thanks in advance smile.gif
  • Thanks you guys for the info! I was worried that it might've gotten sold out or something.. well i hope not..

i checked the Augustana website cause they're playing with OK Go.. but they say they're performing at the Smothers Theatre.. and thats small well i check and yea i'm so confused about this whole thing...
  • Only 21 hours and 40mins seperate me from OK Go!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 28 2007, 10:19 PM)
    Only 21 hours and 40mins seperate me from OK Go!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

lucky! I'm so depressed right now, since my show is over and chances are I won't get to see them again until 2008 sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
  • well I'm actually getting kinda depressed right now 'cause a) they are not headlining cool.gif their set is so short. c) I can't take my camera. d) no more dancing. and e) I didn't realize they weren't coming back until possibly 2008!

Aww. I heart OK Go.