In this Discussion

Damian and Tim Radio Interview this morning

Comments

• -- Are we talking about OK Go opening for Weezer?

Because The Fray + Weezer = Biggest joke ever. I'd go just to laugh the entire time. laugh.gif
  • I was talking about The Fray opening for Weezer..
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 31 2007, 07:20 PM)
    I was talking about The Fray opening for Weezer..

WOW.

Yeah, okay. OK Go/The Fray doesn't seem as bad now. Insane. How was it?
  • The Fray raped my ears and then Weezer came out and everyone was happy.
  • QUOTE (awesome11 @ Jan 31 2007, 04:38 PM)
    I'm sure Dan's fine, he's awesome like that.

can't wait for the new video!

Saw the guys tonight, and he was drumming like nothing was wrong, so I'm going to assume yes.

You're welcome Tabetha who is not Tabetha!
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Jan 31 2007, 06:07 PM)
    He is so astonished by my youtube videos that he flies out to my house and we spend the day playing UNO and eating pizza. When he cannot defeat me at UNO (because I am an UNO master) he calls for back up. The rest of the band joins us at my house and they play a private show for me in my patio.

"UNO Master". haha. I almost died laughing. I too love UNO. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 31 2007, 11:51 AM)
    The Fray!?

What are you guys doing??!?!! Snow Patrol was bad enough, but The Fray???!?! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! I thought this was just the kind of whiny white-boy guitar music Damian said he hates?!

This is upsetting me. Turn back guys! You're entering MTV teeny bopper territory! sad.gif
  • I'm cool with it and everything, it just seems like such a random pairing. I think the only one that actually annoyed me was the P!ATD tour.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 1 2007, 12:06 AM)
    I'm cool with it and everything, it just seems like such a random pairing. I think the only one that actually annoyed me was the P!ATD tour.

I just want OK Go to headline. :-(
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 31 2007, 09:06 PM)
    I'm cool with it and everything, it just seems like such a random pairing. I think the only one that actually annoyed me was the P!ATD tour.

When I first heard that they toured with them, I thought it was a joke.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 1 2007, 12:43 AM)
    I concur. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Jan 31 2007, 06:07 PM)
    Hey, I believe that he found out from you. See your dream plays into one of my bigger dreams. He found out about the video from you and then he goes out to meet you and being the awesome person you are mentions me. He is so astonished by my youtube videos that he flies out to my house and we spend the day playing UNO and eating pizza. When he cannot defeat me at UNO (because I am an UNO master) he calls for back up. The rest of the band joins us at my house and they play a private show for me in my patio. So I believe that they found out from you…and yes I am on drugs.

Ha! Thanks for acknowledging my awesomeness. You my friend, are the pure essence of awesome! And I would not only mention you to him, I would praise you.

So, in your dream, am I at this private show? Because if I am, I can host the private after party....you would SO be invited!

.....unlike you, I am not on drugs. I simply live by these words: "It could happen to you" tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 1 2007, 08:57 PM)
    Ha! Thanks for acknowledging my awesomeness. You my friend, are the pure essence of awesome! And I would not only mention you to him, I would praise you.

So, in your dream, am I at this private show? Because if I am, I can host the private after party....you would SO be invited!

.....unlike you, I am not on drugs. I simply live by these words: "It could happen to you" tongue.gif

...sure you're invited. It's not like I wanted to hang out with them by myself so we could be BFF and I could get invited to the Grammies and go with them to Diddy's (what is he calling himself these days?) after party. I think we could have the after party at my house. If my parents take my Grandma to Hometown Buffet so we could have the house to ourselves for at least two hours, but if all the crew and Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore come we may have to move the couches into the patio. OK I want to move out. Between 20 people we can rent a decent sized house in CA.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 31 2007, 10:15 AM)
    Damian and Tim were just on WMMR.

There are two acoustic songs in MP3 format on their website's archive. I don't know if these are new or from a much older visit (I have not listened to the podcast yet) but either way, I thought I'd throw it out there.

OK Go performs 'Here It Goes Again' acoustically, live in our studio!

OK Go performs 'Do What You Want' acoustically, live in our studio!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 2 2007, 05:16 AM)
    There are two acoustic songs in MP3 format on their website's archive. I don't know if these are new or from a much older visit (I have not listened to the podcast yet) but either way, I thought I'd throw it out there.

OK Go performs 'Here It Goes Again' acoustically, live in our studio!

OK Go performs 'Do What You Want' acoustically, live in our studio!

Thanks! they didn't perform during this particular show. So I'm guessing it's from some other time they were on.
  • thanks so much for this... it's a very good quality, will put that on my USB stick today so I can listen to it all the time in my car)

image (seriously!)
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 31 2007, 11:43 PM)

I second that motion.

And I hate all things P!ATD.
  • thanks so much, ihave7stars!
  • 7stars, may I pleaseeeee bear your children??? PLEEEEEEEEASE?!?!

I thought they were sick of touring already! Why are they hurting themselves more? I would rather sacrifice not seeing them for a while in exchange for a orgasmic new album.

Sigh. The Fray too? Damn
  • I may have missed this somewhere, but was anyone able to post a link to the interview without having to listen to the full hour?