In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

edited November -1 in OK Go
You see, if you had this totally juicy picture or article, and didn't know where to post it, you would be depriving thousands of fans of their lifeblood. So here's where you put all your totally relevant but very ambiguously oriented goodies.

Me first. I was browsing on the iPhone site thingamabob, and so I was like, "Whoa! Scrolling through their list of artists! I wonder if there is something special under 'O'?" Teehee.

Note that it says "OK Go." Also note that it was scrolling through the list very quickly and I had to take an almost reflexive screenshot. Enjoy. smile.gif

Comments

• Now you find something so arm-breakingly genius, my friend.
  • When the local news was talking about the Macworld convention and the iPhone, they showed the phone and it was playing the HIGA video and my sister and I kept screaming at the tv. They showed it for awhile too. Like almost 30 seconds.
  • Cool! I wish my local news played something like that.
  • This is a nice and convenient thread. Sometimes I find something interesting or just have a random OK Go thought but I dont know where to post it. Now all we need is too keep this topic alive.....
  • Yes, exaclty! When we feel it is about to die, we have to revive it with the defibrillator of awesome OK Go miscellany!
  • Not really very OK Go, but if you don't mind a shrimp performing HIGA, here it is:

Shrimp + OK Go = ???
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 3 2007, 10:05 PM)
    Not really very OK Go, but if you don't mind a shrimp performing HIGA, here it is:

Shrimp + OK Go = ???

i belive this was posted before, and everybody didnt like it then!

lets see if veiws have changed..
  • I didn't like it very much either, but someone out there must feel rather sad at the moment and need a laugh at something incredibly and wholly odd.
  • woah...that was semi-scary and partially crazy at the same time
  • I know. I just woke up and I must say, I had nightmares.
  • Ewwwwwuuughghhghghhh!!! *shivers*

That was sick. But kinda funny.

Hey, does anyone else here watch the HBO channels? Because they were playing some kind of HBO movie montage thingy in between movies, and Hello, My Treacherous Friends was playing in the background. I got so excited because I love that song and never see it get used for anything on TV. It fit perfectly though! Did anyone else see that?
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Feb 4 2007, 10:03 AM)
    Hey, does anyone else here watch the HBO channels? Because they were playing some kind of HBO movie montage thingy in between movies, and Hello, My Treacherous Friends was playing in the background. I got so excited because I love that song and never see it get used for anything on TV. It fit perfectly though! Did anyone else see that?

Oh yeah, I heard that a while back. But I think it was during the previews for "Rome". Very fitting.

I found this interview with Damian that was taken for "MTV Spain" It's translated into english, but it doesn't do a very good job. Damian looks very sexy in those pictures though!! It's from Jan 1st 2007 and as you can imagine, he basically answers the same questions he's been asked in other interviews.
  • ^^^ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif that translation is horrible. good thing i know spanish.
  • Hey, apparently while I was not caring about the Super Bowl, my sister said they played a bit if HIGA.
  • ya they totally did! me and a bunch of my friends were all at this Super Bowl party, and they were about to go to commercial. The camera was panning around the stadium and in the background they play HIGA! I heard it and immediately turned it up and was like WHAT!! Then my friends all looked and were like O MAN IT'S OK GO!!!! as you can imagine, it was awesome haha
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Feb 4 2007, 08:00 PM)
    ya they totally did! me and a bunch of my friends were all at this Super Bowl party, and they were about to go to commercial. The camera was panning around the stadium and in the background they play HIGA! I heard it and immediately turned it up and was like WHAT!! Then my friends all looked and were like O MAN IT'S OK GO!!!! as you can imagine, it was awesome haha

=O or really??? during what part of the game??? i only watch the second half of the game...

as for the iphone i looked at that too and when it was going by really fast i thought it was OK Go so then i had to replay it over and over again til it was clear to me. which was a long time.
  • QUOTE (rt802 @ Feb 4 2007, 11:13 PM)
    =O or really??? during what part of the game??? i only watch the second half of the game...

o boo. it was right after the first quarter i think
  • awww darnit. i knew i should've watch the whole thing.. =( at least i can say tomorrow at school that they were on. =D
  • I really don't know if this fits here, but I saw the word miscellany. I had comedy central on while on here, not really paying attention and then I hear being spoken by Ellen Degeneres, "Here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again." It's the part where she is talking in only song titles I think. Ha procrastinate now, don't put it off. It ended right now. Sorry if this is been talked about, but I was excited and couldn't really call anyone at this hour.