In this Discussion

GRAMMY NOMINIATION!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I hate myself so much right now for falling asleep during a Lifetime movie. Ah! I am an hour or so late, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy and they really deserve it. I will be playing their music really loud for the rest of the day.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Feb 12 2007, 12:00 AM)

What you don't know is that they also won "Best Brother/Sister Duo in a Choreographical Role" and "Most Endearing Dorky Smiles." wink.gif

That's so cute.
  • Congrats to the guys and Trish! I am absolutely thrilled for them.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Feb 11 2007, 03:00 PM)

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so ecstatically happy for all of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

CONGRATU-FREAKIN-LATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
  • did anybody see them on the red carpet in the clothes from the new dwyw video? why were their faces covered?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 03:41 PM)
    did anybody see them on the red carpet in the clothes from the new dwyw video? why were their faces covered?

I know, I didn't think it was really them but, it said so on the bottom of the screen!
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 07:41 PM)
    did anybody see them on the red carpet in the clothes from the new dwyw video? why were their faces covered?

I'd have to guess that it goes with the new video's gimmick.

Is it bad that I could identify who was who? laugh.gif

EDIT: I <3 big screen tvs, they have this option to watch two channels at once, so I've got double grammy coverage laugh.gif

Are they only showing coverage on E! and TV Guide? Or are there more channels I should be checking out?
  • I and others in Europe are lost -- anybody care to be descriptive?

They walked down the red carpet in paisley with their faces covered, is what I'm getting.

I also didn't think they'd even BE there because Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore said the award would be presented not live, but ahead of time. So I pictured OK Go winning and being at a remote location accepting the award, but they look from the picture, right there at the live Grammys.

I and many others are thoroughly confused because you seem to have seen a LOT more than we thought would take place.

Anyone wanna fill in the blanks? Aggh sometimes living in Germany is so frustrating.

Thx!
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 11 2007, 06:46 PM)

no not at all i knew right away too :]!!
    and i was thinking it had something to do with the video. why did damian say it was how they would be dressed in about an hour? in the future? i was thinking maybe they were gunna do something with their video that nobody (or at least me) knows about..??...but then i thought i was insane...
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 11 2007, 03:46 PM)

EDIT: I <3 big screen tvs, they have this option to watch two channels at once, so I've got double grammy coverage laugh.gif

Are they only showing coverage on E! and TV Guide? Or are there more channels I should be checking out?

Its not bad that you knew who was who at all, I was on the treadmill at the gym (wierdly enough) when I found out and CNN was on and you could see them on the red carpet, I let out a wierd little sound and the gym bunny next to me shot me a dirty look as I admired Dan's funky top hat tongue.gif
  • J-0rge, see me in my office.

All the while I thought the boardies here were a little too kiss-ass to J 0-r-g3 and now I get it...

Edit: DAMMIT!
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 11 2007, 06:46 PM)

i forgot about tv guide...have they been on there?

QUOTE (Kareh @ Feb 11 2007, 06:52 PM)
    I and others in Europe are lost -- anybody care to be descriptive?

They walked down the red carpet in paisley with their faces covered, is what I'm getting.

I also didn't think they'd even BE there because Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore said the award would be presented not live, but ahead of time. So I pictured OK Go winning and being at a remote location accepting the award, but they look from the picture, right there at the live Grammys.

I and many others are thoroughly confused because you seem to have seen a LOT more than we thought would take place.

Anyone wanna fill in the blanks? Aggh sometimes living in Germany is so frustrating.

Thx!

they were awarded the grammy earlier, and then they were on the red carpet in the suits from the new dwyw but they had cloth over their faces...but i have no idea why
    i havent seen their acceptance speech, i dont think anyone has
  • Another Picture!
    Yahoo News
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 06:41 PM)

[attachment=313:293.ok.go.021107.jpg]

• QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 07:55 PM)
    i forgot about tv guide...have they been on there?

Not yet. Joan and Melissa are near the end of the carpet, whereas E! is more toward the beginning.

They only showed the boys arriving on the photoshoot area of red carpet on E!, so they haven't been through the line of interviewers yet, but I'm hoping someone stops them and chats it up. I'd say if they're gonna be on, it'll be in about 10-15 min. If they get pulled over on E!, definitely flip to Joan and Melissa soon after, they're about 10 min down the way from E!.

In other news: John Mayer's hair = wtf?wow.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 11 2007, 03:57 PM)
    Another Picture!
    Yahoo News

They look great! I love Dan's hat. It screams “I'm in power bitch, now obey me!” Seeing this is getting me even more excited. So they actually showed them already walking the red carpet?
  • they were inteviewed on E like over an hour ago and the inteviewer was asking them stupid questions
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 11 2007, 06:57 PM)
    Another Picture!
    Yahoo News

thanks!!!

QUOTE (Sarah Marshall @ Feb 11 2007, 07:00 PM)

thanks!!!!

great pictures everyone!!!!!