In this Discussion

GRAMMY NOMINIATION!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• QUOTE (crazyfrogg @ Feb 11 2007, 04:44 PM)
    You can also go here: http://www.eonline.com/redcarpet/grammys2007/glamcam/ and see their outfits on a short video. it's nothing we haven't seen already...but hey. pshhhh but the "E! staff" only gave their snazzy ensemble 1 star. 1 STAR! are you kidding me??? what do they know...
    5 stars all the way!!!!

cool thanks

QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 04:47 PM)
    haha yea maybe, but at least they are original!!

does that mean I'm original too?

Did you guys catch the justin timberlake performance? I think he stole that "camera in your face" from Damian....
  • Does anyone remember how far in they appeared in the pre-show on E? I’d hate to use the bathroom to come back to the end of them. It would kill me!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 11 2007, 08:38 PM)
    Did you guys catch the justin timberlake performance? I think he stole that "camera in your face" from Damian....

it sure does :]
    what damian thing are you talking about ?!?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 11 2007, 06:34 PM)
    Rose dear, the announcement that they won is about 25-30 minutes in. I'd start taping as Beyonce stops singing. I haven't actually seen the guys themselves on TV yet.

Thank you fellow Rose/Rachel! wink.gif I really appreciate it! Keep me posted.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 08:42 PM)
    what damian thing are you talking about ?!?

At the concerts there is a tiny video camera attached to Damian's mic. The live video is projected onto a screen behind the band.
  • OH MY GOD!!!! I just found out! Oh, I am SO happy for them, as I'm sure we all are. WOW. WOW!!!! I almost can't believe it. It's good to see them so happy in these pictures. Trish, too! She's the best. Hooray for big sisters who love their little brothers!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Sarah Marshall @ Feb 11 2007, 08:48 PM)
    At the concerts there is a camera attached to Damian's mic. The live video is projected onto a screen behind the band.

oh yes i liked that :] thanks for clearing it up!
    but i didnt like how justin timberlake did it. idk. but then again if ok go did it i would love it, so it might just be because i dont car emuch for him.
  • Do they only appear one time on the E pre-show? I let out all the excitment I had by screaming OK Go won a grammy out my window and pulling a Tom Cruise saying that I love this band. I love this band so much. I also jumped on the bed. I've been holding that in for a while. I need to live next to OK Go fans.

They were just on TV Guide. I turned it there by chance and bam there they were. Trish was in the interview too.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 11 2007, 09:38 PM)
    cool thanks

I don't see the appeal of Justin Timberlake(other than the fact that he's a fan of the boys). This camera in face idea stealing just reinforces this assertion.

QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 11 2007, 09:38 PM)
    Does anyone remember how far in they appeared in the pre-show on E? I’d hate to use the bathroom to come back to the end of them. It would kill me!

I'm not sure how long it is, but if you check on the timer on the TV Guide channel, I can tell you for a fact that they don't appear 30 min before the official show starts. They're either right before or right after the Pussycat doll-whatevers(or one of those skinny 5 girl groups, i lost track of how many there are) get there. There's a ton of screaming, I can tell you that. (sorry, I'm not that much help!)
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 05:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=98437
    I don't see the appeal of Justin Timberlake(other than the fact that he's a fan of the boys). This camera in face idea stealing just reinforces this assertion.

I like Justin, but these past few months everything has been about OK Go. So I don't like the fact that he stole the camera idea.
  • Has anyone spotted them in the audience yet? Are they there at the show?
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Feb 11 2007, 09:01 PM)
    Has anyone spotted them in the audience yet? Are they there at the show?
    They're there, yeah! I haven't seen them in the audience yet. It should be fairly easy to spot them though, considering what they're wearing tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 11 2007, 09:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=98440
    Has anyone spotted them in the audience yet? Are they there at the show?

i havent, and i would assume they are at the show because they were on the red carpet, but i dont know for a fact. they might have bad seat or something. who knows...?
  • So they have done some interviews already? and im just wondering where everyone saw pictures of them w/ trish from tonight. im so lost. sad.gif so i think i got that they won also. and have they showed them? sorry if this all sounds dumb, im just a bit lost. unsure.gif thanks to anyone how can help me get this all straight. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Feb 11 2007, 09:03 PM)
    They're there, yeah! I haven't seen them in the audience yet. It should be fairly easy to spot them though, considering what they're wearing tongue.gif

yea thats what i thought, but i havent seen them yet. when they show the whole crowd theres a few large clusters of people that are close to their suit colors and i keep getting exciting, but i think my eyes are just playing tricks on me :/
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Feb 11 2007, 07:03 PM)

Lol, I hope all that stuff is removable, that they zipped it all off in the bathroom. People will get confused and think they are members of the blueman group
  • QUOTE (HMMbands @ Feb 11 2007, 09:06 PM)
    So they have done some interviews already? and im just wondering where everyone saw pictures of them w/ trish from tonight. im so lost. sad.gif so i think i got that they won also. and have they showed them? sorry if this all sounds dumb, im just a bit lost. unsure.gif thanks to anyone how can help me get this all straight. smile.gif

they were awarded the grammy earlier, which is where the pictures with trish are from. the pictures with the amazing suits and covered faces are from the red carpet. they were interviewed on E while on the red carpet.
    :]
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 07:08 PM)
    they were interviewed on E while on the red carpet.
    :]

were their faces covered during the interview?
  • yes
    were they dressed in those suits in the inteview with trish on the tv guide thing