In this Discussion

GRAMMY NOMINIATION!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• QUOTE (HMMbands @ Feb 11 2007, 09:06 PM)
    So they have done some interviews already? and im just wondering where everyone saw pictures of them w/ trish from tonight. im so lost. sad.gif so i think i got that they won also. and have they showed them? sorry if this all sounds dumb, im just a bit lost. unsure.gif thanks to anyone how can help me get this all straight. smile.gif

You can go to http://photos.okgoweb.com/thumbnails.php?album=12 for pictures. Hope this helps smile.gif
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 08:08 PM)
    they were awarded the grammy earlier, which is where the pictures with trish are from. the pictures with the amazing suits and covered faces are from the red carpet. they were interviewed on E while on the red carpet.
    :]

Thank you so much for clearing that up for me. biggrin.gif i got here a bit late and missed the beginning when they won. sad.gif so did they show them on stage talking and getting their award?
  • QUOTE (Sarah Marshall @ Feb 11 2007, 08:12 PM)
    You can go to http://photos.okgoweb.com/thumbnails.php?album=12 for pictures. Hope this helps smile.gif

thank you. that does help. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 11 2007, 09:09 PM)
    were their faces covered during the interview?

yep
  • Ah, they're showing Prince. Damian must be flipping out.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 07:15 PM)
    yep

wow, they had their faces covered?! Does anyone have the interview yet for viewing for us cable-less lambs?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 11 2007, 09:17 PM)
    Ah, they're showing Prince. Damian must be flipping out.

why?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 11 2007, 07:14 PM)
    Nope.

they didn't show them getting the award?! So why the hell am I watching this?!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 11 2007, 08:19 PM)

thats what i was starting to think also. laugh.gif im just curious to see the interview now. but i missed it. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 11 2007, 08:19 PM)

thats what i was starting to think also. laugh.gif im just curious to see the interview now. but i missed it. sad.gif

edit: sorry for the double post. sad.gif
  • So I checked the Grammy's show lineup, to see if they would actually be on stage accepting the award during the show, and it says "GRAMMY Award recipients are indicated as the awards are presented." ( <-- that is in Gold) And while OK Go is highlighted in gold, it doesn't really state whether we'll be seeing them televised or not.

Since their name and award they won was at the bottom of the screen earlier, I get the feeling we won't be seeing them.

Though, since it's the 31st Field(here it is, an hour and a half into it, and we're on the 7th Field), 107th Category, if they do appear, they would be on toward the very end of the show. Which could get cut short due to all the insanely long performances that are boring me to death.

So we may not be seeing them. Don't quote me on that just yet, but I'm speculating.
  • There's a very brief arrivals video of them talking:

http://www.grammy.com/GRAMMY_Awards/49th_show/default.aspx
  • why would damian flip out when prince came on?
  • The lack of OK Go spotlight on the grammies has left me searching for scraps on the internet. I trusted the grammy website would have them doing something and sure enough they do. Go to:
    http://www.grammy.com/GRAMMY_Awards/49th_Show/

Click on "Photo Gallery and Videos", then on the "Celebrity Arrivals" (or something relative to that) and watch it until OK Go comes on. They have really bad sunburn. >.<

Edit: Oops. Someone beat me to it.
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Feb 11 2007, 08:32 PM)
    why would damian flip out when prince came on?

Well. I do remember him saying that he was in love with Prince. It would be the equate, I suppose, to our love for OK Go.
  • well i mean prince is awesome...he's prince!
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 11 2007, 09:28 PM)
    So I checked the Grammy's show lineup, to see if they would actually be on stage accepting the award during the show, and it says "GRAMMY Award recipients are indicated as the awards are presented." ( <-- that is in Gold) And while OK Go is highlighted in gold, it doesn't really state whether we'll be seeing them televised or not.

thanks for that site, somehow i didnt even think of that

QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 11 2007, 09:32 PM)
    There's a very brief arrivals video of them talking:

http://www.grammy.com/GRAMMY_Awards/49th_show/default.aspx

thanks!! i didnt see that interview

QUOTE (porifera @ Feb 11 2007, 09:32 PM)
    why would damian flip out when prince came on?

yea, why?
  • These are hilarious!

Some more..

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 11 2007, 10:19 PM)

Well, it's already been posted a couple times in here that they weren't going to show that category.