In this Discussion

GRAMMY NOMINIATION!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I KNEW THEY'D WIN! I KNEW IT!!

CONGRATZ!! YOU GO GUYS!!
  • omgomgomg.

I can't get over it.

Gosh.
  • *Applause* Congratulations! smile.gif I'm so happy for OK Go and Trish!

(that was pretty lame of me for knowing it just now that they actually won.)

Again, congratulations! smile.gif

blink.gif

So let's talk about how I found that pic and then started laughing so hard, I hit my head on my desk. Ferreal.

QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 12 2007, 08:55 AM)
    This has most likely been posted, but I have been waiting all night for this darn thing to process. It is video of the E interview and the TV Guide Interview. It is really crappy, but I will post it anyways. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLh_oLCxoKg

"So do you think you're a real dancer now?"

"No."

Haha.

HEY ALL YOU KIDS WHO ARE POSTING MEGAUPLOAD LINKS! Is this YouTube vid the same things you've been uploading?? 'Cause all those Megaupload links = totally not working for me.
  • Congratulations, boys & Trish!!

I tried getting in here last night, but it was going so slow I couldn't get past page 3 of the thread. Your Grammy party broke the board! laugh.gif

Anyway, I haven't checked out Adrienne's site to see what she's got up, but I put a bunch of pics up last night. www.okgocentral.com/gallery There are also pics from their pre-Grammy activities Saturday.

Laterz.
  • congratulations, you guys.

i wish that you won't start making fun of your fans as you do with hollywood.:}
  • There's more Grammy (and London Koko) photos at Film Magic.

http://www.filmmagic.com/SearchResult.aspx...o%22&sfld=C
  • OMG, I AM SO HAPPY!

Thanks for all the pictures and such everyone...! I found out last night and was so elated, but couldn't burst into an explotion of unrequited joy because my dad was home...mad.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 12 2007, 11:05 AM)
    Haha.
    HEY ALL YOU KIDS WHO ARE POSTING MEGAUPLOAD LINKS! Is this YouTube vid the same things you've been uploading?? 'Cause all those Megaupload links = totally not working for me.

that megaupload link i uploaded was from sky digital to dvd then ripped to mpg file. so the video is lots better then that yourtube video
  • QUOTE (tinytot @ Feb 12 2007, 02:16 PM)
    that megaupload link i uploaded was from sky digital to dvd then ripped to mpg file. so the video is lots better then that yourtube video

No, I meant, is it the same interview?

And the megaupload link is not working, I can't figure out why it's not letting me download the thing, but it's not.
  • Hi Jedi, Yes, it is the same interview on E! from the Megaupload link, plus a better TV Guide interview, on the red carpet also, with Trish. Dear God, why didn't they take off those masks to talk? ph34r.gif I. Hate. Masks.
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Feb 12 2007, 02:40 PM)
    Hi Jedi, Yes, it is the same interview on E! from the Megaupload link, plus a better TV Guide interview, on the red carpet also, with Trish. Dear God, why didn't they take off those masks to talk? ph34r.gif I. Hate. Masks.

Right then, so I'm not really missing out on anything. Good.

Haha, I just LJed about how much I don't like the masks. tongue.gif
  • is trish's dress green paisly?

they all look stunning tongue.gif ! especially with the all in one suits. This is so damn exciting!
  • DAN TALKED!

haha sorry, that made me really happy. Thanks for the videos, guys!
  • Dressed all in one print, masks and same colour accessories.

THAT IS HOW YOU FRIGGIN DO IT!

Boo ya ka sha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRAMMY WINNERS OK GO! WOOT!

Ok Go rules so much its insane. I Didn't see those suits till just now. The Grammys was a snooze last night... But i still watched waiting for a gilmpse of OK Go. Whatever.... seeing the little thinger on the bottom saying they won was well worth it!
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Feb 12 2007, 04:27 PM)
    DAN TALKED!

haha sorry, that made me really happy. Thanks for the videos, guys!

I KNOW! I WAS SO EXCITED! I was like, "DAN!!! Dan just talked! And I just talked to Dan a week ago! I love you, Dan! Call me! Okay, maybe not like that. But if you're ever in Paris, call me and we'll get croissants and go see the Eiffel tower and play ping pong for fitness!"

Wow. I just realised, I've talked to Grammy winners, haha. And only just a week ago!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 12 2007, 12:54 PM)
    Wow. I just realised, I've talked to Grammy winners, haha. And only just a week ago!

Hee Hee Hee - I KNOW!!! Me Too. It's exciting, isn't it?????
  • QUOTE (Nettie @ Feb 12 2007, 03:43 PM)

Thanks Nettie:)

I found this interview on youtube as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmxeDZwS0NQ
  • just fantastic guys...

in the interview that Nettie posted, Damian says that their party was at the Standard. That place is the coolest. I saw it on the travel channel once, and they've got 'performance artists' and shag carpeting and egg chairs and all sorts of really neat stuff. it's very OK Go. I hope it was a good party...

CONGRATS again!!!