In this Discussion

DAMIAN SPOTTING IN STARBUCKS PASADENA AT 2:00PM

Comments

• I think the guy behind the counter is thinking, "Stop...only I can touch my cock."
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 12 2007, 09:16 PM)
    He could murmur sweet nothings to it and warm it with his own hands.

Heh heh heh. Heh heh. Heh heh heh.

I'm hurt, personally. I never meant anything to you? What about us? What about our 1,573 square foot Carmel beachfront condo? Doesn't that mean anything?
    Baby, let's not do this here.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 12 2007, 09:16 PM)
    No don't stop it was starting to get good. This is better than an episode of Passions.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

wink.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 12 2007, 09:19 PM)
    Heh heh heh. Heh heh. Heh heh heh.

Baby, let's not do this here.

First you laugh and then, you..you yell at me? That's it. I'm leaving you for that dashing man behind the counter.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Feb 12 2007, 09:23 PM)
    Oh, Jesus.

I had this guy named Jesus once in my class, you know, like "Hey-soos." Then one day, we had a sub with a country accent and she called roll. "Jee-sus? Where's Jee-sus?"
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 12 2007, 09:22 PM)
    First you laugh and then, you..you yell at me? That's it. I'm leaving you for that dashing man behind the counter.

No! I said that in hushed tones ...

But as long as you're doing that, I'll just go to bed with my husband.

Good night, my erstwhile loves.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 12 2007, 07:22 PM)

Wouldn't you rather have the dashing man in FRONT of the counter?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 12 2007, 09:25 PM)
    No! I said that in hushed tones ...

But as long as you're doing that, I'll just go to bed with my husband.

Good night, my erstwhile loves.

Good night! (in a nice, unhushed tone)
  • QUOTE (tiredofkim @ Feb 12 2007, 09:25 PM)
    Wouldn't you rather have the dashing man in FRONT of the counter?

Tut, tut, my friend, that man is married. wink.gif

Clever though.
  • Man, I just checked myspace for a second and I come back and Sheri is gone! Night and way to ruin a good episode of Drama in the Forums-ums-ums.....
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 12 2007, 09:29 PM)
    Man, I just checked myspace for a second and I come back and Sheri is gone! Night and way to ruin a good episode of Drama in the Forums-ums-ums.....

It wasn't my fault, I swear. But there's something we must discuss (haha, line from a song). You, Angela, are my sister who was given away to my wet nurse because you were too dry. She smuggled you off to Chad, where she raised you along with your brothers, one of whom you married, not being related and all. And now you have returned!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 12 2007, 07:31 PM)
    It wasn't my fault, I swear. But there's something we must discuss (haha, line from a song). You, Angela, are my sister who was given away to my wet nurse because you were too dry. She smuggled you off to Chad, where she raised you along with your brothers, one of whom you married, not being related and all. And now you have returned!

Courtney, I have been waiting for this day for a long time...sister! I have been waiting for the day where I could get my revenge for you getting all of the attention from mom and letting me live amongst strangers. STRANGERS!!!! In a Starbucks. I added that to get a little back on topic.
  • I think I have to agree with the "Oh, Jesus," comment. laugh.gif You guys are too much. Thank you for my evening entertainment.
  • i wish i was that rooster sad.gif
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 12 2007, 08:34 PM)
    i wish i was that rooster sad.gif

Don't we all...
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 12 2007, 08:47 PM)
    Don't we all...

wait, wouldn't it be better if Damian was the rooster and I was Damian. That way I could be petting Damian's c-

Ok, nevermind, yes we all want to be that rooster.
  • I wholeheartedly concur.
  • Ahh, after reading that Maps interview, I wanna delete this! I am so ashamed! I want to commit seppuku sad.gif Hahaha
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 13 2007, 09:12 PM)
    Ahh, after reading that Maps interview, I wanna delete this! I am so ashamed! I want to commit seppuku sad.gif Hahaha

Ditto. I did that for the White Meat discussion because I feared Mr. Kulash's mother. In a good way, like one fears God.