In this Discussion

LOST

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I know a lot you boardies are fans of the show "Lost." Therefore, it's in need of a thread. Discuss!

Comments

• i like lost.

i can't think of anything to say about it right now...but i like it.

just thought i would share that with you all.
  • I was expecting major disappointment with the new episode, but it was pretty good.
  • damn, i still haven't seen it..
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Feb 11 2007, 11:27 AM)
    damn, i still haven't seen it..

Ah, you have to. I missed the last ep too since @$#% ABC has waited all these months to start showing it again. I saw a Lost clip on youtube and it said "Lost returns Feb 7th." I thought "Ah, that's nice....Wait a minute....That was this past Wednesday! D'oh!" So I watched it off of @#% ABC's website. It was a really good ep. A lot of suspense and moments that make you gasp.
  • lost is amazing

however i wont post in this thread much as i get to see it 3 days after you guys and dont want spoilers
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 11 2007, 03:58 PM)
    lost is amazing
    however i wont post in this thread much as i get to see it 3 days after you guys and dont want spoilers

Damn, spoilers. Here I am so tempted to spew what I know.
  • That's why we have spoiler tags like these.
  • I did heart Lost. Then it got wacky with polar bears and stuff so I stopped watching it... but I think I might start again because the new season is just starting in Australia... hmmz. Will I won't I, will I won't I.

I think it's the 3rd season starting, would that be right?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 12 2007, 01:14 AM)
    That's why we have spoiler tags like these.

no one would ever use these, and someone would slip up eventully

QUOTE (stripygiraffe @ Feb 12 2007, 08:50 AM)
    I did heart Lost. Then it got wacky with polar bears and stuff so I stopped watching it... but I think I might start again because the new season is just starting in Australia... hmmz. Will I won't I, will I won't I.

thats the whole magic of lost! that everything is shitbatshit crazy
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 12 2007, 09:04 AM)
    no one would ever use these, and someone would slip up eventully

I was talking to Tempe, because it sounded like she felt bad that she couldn't talk about what's happening, but if she really wants to, there's always this!
  • QUOTE (stripygiraffe @ Feb 12 2007, 04:50 AM)
    I did heart Lost. Then it got wacky with polar bears and stuff so I stopped watching it... but I think I might start again because the new season is just starting in Australia... hmmz. Will I won't I, will I won't I.

Wasn't the polar bear in the FIRST episode? tongue.gif Then they shot one in the third or fourth.

I can't recommend starting watching it again without seeing the other seasons first. I think I missed half of the second season and after watching the new episode, I'm...well, lost.

(generic references and non-spoiling stuff ahead)
    Jack, Sawyer, and Kate are the only people I recognize...which is sad, because these people are on an island, where do you get room to add new people?!! (I'm guessing the new people are "The Others")
  • i watched part of the first season and part of the second, but everyday i started going to sleep earlier and earlier, so I couldn't watch. Oh, and there was also homework. hopefully i can get caught up during the summer. it is a lovely show though.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 12 2007, 06:37 PM)
    Jack, Sawyer, and Kate are the only people I recognize...which is sad, because these people are on an island, where do you get room to add new people?!! (I'm guessing the new people are "The Others")

Now I'm addicted to using these things.

There are TWO islands now, a few miles apart. Jack, Kate and Sawyer were captured (I think it was in the last season finale) and taken to the other island, where The Others have their headquarters.
  • ohhh it all makes sense now. Except the polar bear.

Not really, I don't watch the show, but I heard about the polar bear sighting and was quite intrigued.
  • They were doing experiments on them and one escaped.
  • I AM OBSESSED with Lost.
    So... I thought the return episode was amaaaaazing. I screamed at the TV alot.
  • So I'm watching it right now, and I hate to say it, but it's boring me. Desmond is cool and all..but..yeah, I don't want to necessarily hear his life story/dream/whatever this flashback-y thing is, let's just cut back to the island already. BRING ON THE POLAR BEARS, GEEZ!
  • blink.gif ARGH!!! THEY BETTER NOT KILL CHARLIE! He's my only reason to watch..
  • LOOOVE love LOVE this show. Didn't watch this past Wednesday though ; we no longer have the internet at home so we had to go somewhere for it, and ended up staying way too late and totally missed the show. D'oh!!!!!! Haven't missed ONE episode yet ... well 'til now. Ugh.

Show is addicting. I must admit, though, I didn't think it'd catch on. Thought it would get cancelled after the first month. I was wrong about that, eh! HAHAHA.

No idea what's really going on but I love every minute of it! I'm usually like mad.gif blink.gif ohmy.gif huh.gif dry.gif unsure.gif by the end of each episode.
  • I need to catch up on last 2 episodes! Lately they've been having some kinda crappy backgrd. episodes. Who's your favorite character??