In this Discussion

valentines day

edited November -1 in General Discussion
its the stupid day tomos for stupid people in love

HUMBUG TO IT ALL

p.s these are all amzing

bonus valentines points to those who "get" all 3

more points if you understand the title of the thread (which you all should) *shakes fist*

Comments

• The last one made me lol.

I don't get the second one, but Kirby and Link I got. I miss playing the original Zelda. So good.

My bf refuses to celebrate Valentines Day on Valentines Day. However, I apparently have some sort of package being sent up and then I'm going home for Reading Week (the Canadian version of winter break) and we're going to the aquarium because they have a touch tank and otters.

Nothing says love like otters.
  • is it valentine's day already?

here it will be tommorow. o_O

i never celebrate it though;}
  • QUOTE (Mėlynė @ Feb 13 2007, 03:53 PM)
    is it valentine's day already?

here it will be tommorow. o_O

i never celebrate it though;}

Here it's tomorrow too, but we might as well get a head start on the festivities?
    biggrin.gif
  • i miss the lil cards we used to get in grade school. Maybe i should attach a paper bag with cut out doily hearts onto my lecture desk.
    Here it's tomorrow too, but we might as well get a head start on the festivities?

oh... good:} it's always hard for me to keep up with all those holidays and stuff. we have like at least one indepencence day in a month and it's always a few days before or after these comerce holidays. so i usually miss them;}
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 13 2007, 03:49 PM)
    The last one made me lol.

I don't get the second one, but Kirby and Link I got. I miss playing the original Zelda. So good.

My bf refuses to celebrate Valentines Day on Valentines Day. However, I apparently have some sort of package being sent up and then I'm going home for Reading Week (the Canadian version of winter break) and we're going to the aquarium because they have a touch tank and otters.

Nothing says love like otters.

2 points for you!

you seem to have ignored the title question though =p

i put into google "love otters"

and this came up

that sounds about right if i was to take someone to see lovly otters this would happen!
  • My Dad's taking me out tomorrow to see Blue Man Group in London. So it's gonna be a good day for me happy.gif
  • HAHAHAHA, omg, I love this topic's subtitle.
    I haven't listened to that song in a long time, but now you got it stuck in my head.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 13 2007, 07:32 PM)
    HAHAHAHA, omg, I love this topic's subtitle.
    I haven't listened to that song in a long time, but now you got it stuck in my head.

huzza!

=p

such a good song for the day
  • hahahha i searched for a funny valentines image and saw a picture of a dominatrixesque barbie.

lol sorry i can't post it... too many conflicting feelings.

happy valentines day all!
  • wait sorry, i'm just being stupid and my brain is fried from a useless day of school, what's with the title?

i'm sure once you say it, I'll be like...wow i'm an idiot
  • wait sorry, i'm just being stupid and my brain is fried from a useless day of school, what's with the title?

i'm sure once you say it, I'll be like...wow i'm an idiot
  • They're song lyrics.
  • I absolutely hate V-day...but I LOVE that subtitle.

For anyone wondering, the subtitle is from "Appendices," from the song February.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 13 2007, 11:49 AM)
    I don't get the second one, but Kirby and Link I got.

I think it's supposed to be a play on a lawyer yelling "Objection!" in a court room, but I might be wrong.
  • v-day has seirously got to be the stupidest holiday ever. i hate it with a passion. mad.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 13 2007, 04:53 PM)
    I think it's supposed to be a play on a lawyer yelling "Objection!" in a court room, but I might be wrong.
    Yup. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. biggrin.gif

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/index.php <- Amusing thing made by some guy.
  • happy valentines day, or as wayne calls it .. oh darn, i dont remember... singles... something... singles awarness day? bah, who cares, waynes silly, and balding...
  • happy valentines day, or as wayne calls it .. oh darn, i dont remember... singles... something... singles awarness day? bah, who cares, waynes silly, and balding...
  • There's a really bad thing about this day...everywhere you go is just lame music

Jezz I hate lame music...