In this Discussion

This is BEAUTIFUL!

edited November -1 in OK Go
I put a new wall arrangement up in my room. It's art.

[attachment=319:ok_go_wall_003.jpg]

[attachment=320:ok_go_wall_005.jpg]

Comments

• You are money. Ryan, I love you. You beautiful person, you.
  • Ohmigosh.

Is that the rasterbator?
  • QUOTE (stripygiraffe @ Feb 13 2007, 11:59 PM)
    Ohmigosh.

Is that the rasterbator?

Oooooh...I'm thinking yes. I just ran across the rasterbator this weekend, and was planning something similar. How fun!
  • It looks oh-so-fun. I'm always just worried it will run out of one coloured ink half way through and I'll end up with some sort of tie-dye dealio...
  • That's really cool.
  • its like they are looking at you through a series of windows! intense
  • QUOTE (Ryan @ Feb 13 2007, 11:24 PM)
    I put a new wall arrangement up in my room. It's art.

[attachment=319:ok_go_wall_003.jpg]

[attachment=320:ok_go_wall_005.jpg]

RYYYAAAANNNNN!!!!! Welcome to the dark side! Who is that a picture of? huh.gif
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 14 2007, 07:21 AM)
    RYYYAAAANNNNN!!!!! Welcome to the dark side! Who is that a picture of? huh.gif

Is that THE Ryan?! ohmy.gif The one who spoke to Damian on your cell phone?!? laugh.gif

dry.gif
    Anyways, that is the coolest poster thingy, i dunno what to call it. Art? Yeah, that's a cool piece of art. How did you manage to do that?
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 14 2007, 12:45 PM)
    Is that THE Ryan?! ohmy.gif The one who spoke to Damian on your cell phone?!? laugh.gif

dry.gif
    Anyways, that is the coolest poster thingy, i dunno what to call it. Art? Yeah, that's a cool piece of art. How did you manage to do that?

pfft, it was MY cell phone! Not Angela's!
  • Dammit! I fail at single posting.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 14 2007, 02:45 PM)

dry.gif

Haha yes, I'm THE Ryan! :]
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 14 2007, 09:49 PM)
    pfft, it was MY cell phone! Not Angela's!

ohmy.gif I beg for your forgiveness!

QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 14 2007, 09:49 PM)
    Dammit! I fail at single posting.

Yeah, I've noticed...*whistles*

QUOTE (Ryan @ Feb 14 2007, 09:53 PM)
    Haha yes, I'm THE Ryan! :]

Well, hello and welcome!

I overestimated the size of my wall and the how much 18 pages really create a big picture. I don't know what to do and I keep asking myself if OK Go were to walk into my room will they run out in fear? Ah well. I guess my Office poster is coming down along with my tribute to the game clue. It will be the focal point of my room. I am thinking of creating a large picture of my dog to put next to them. Pretty soon I will be charging admission to come in my room. Get your minds out of the gutter people.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 16 2007, 01:15 AM)

I overestimated the size of my wall and the how much 18 pages really create a big picture. I don't know what to do and I keep asking myself if OK Go were to walk into my room will they run out in fear? Ah well. I guess my Office poster is coming down along with my tribute to the game clue. It will be the focal point of my room. I am thinking of creating a large picture of my dog to put next to them. Pretty soon I will be charging admission to come in my room. Get your minds out of the gutter people.

Thats great! Would it be possible for you to post the original picture you used? I don't remember seeing that one.
    Also, how are you guys doing this?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 15 2007, 10:29 PM)
    Thats great! Would it be possible for you to post the original picture you used? I don't remember seeing that one.

Ditto!
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 15 2007, 10:29 PM)

I believe that these pictures were found on here. I am one of those people who just save pictures and forget about its orgins. This one is from the VMAs. We used this web site: http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/ to make the pictures very very very big.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 16 2007, 01:37 AM)

I believe that these pictures were found on here. I am one of those people who just save pictures and forget about its orgins. This one is from the VMAs. We used this web site: http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/ to make the pictures very very very big.

Ahh yes, I'm one of those people too. Thanks for the picture! And that site seems very promising... :]
  • I'm not sure if for some reason my camera didn't focus well on mine, but just fine on the banner, or I just made my dots too large therefore it coming out horribly, but here is mine:

By the way, it looks better in person, in my opinion. But, I still think I'm going to do another one, with smaller dots.