In this Discussion

To suit or not to suit.... that is the poll

Comments

• Thank you! How delightful!
  • Ooh, I'd never seen the third one (top row) before. Thanks!
  • Thanks very much! What awesome finds, Sarah!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jan 8 2007, 05:05 AM)
    someone mentioned something along the lines of "men in suits playing guitars" and how they are and oh man yes you are so right.. men are suits are just HOT.. and with guitars.. thats like UBER HOT.. but i must say that purple shirt picture is AMAZING... like damn.. whoever took that.. ur my hero!!

You're right. It's like it's their uniform. And you can never resist men in uniform. They look good in the suits and it makes them stand out from the rest.
  • I think we should poll those who have known about the band longer than a year. It is a given that anyone and everyone who found out about OK Go within the last eight months is going to pick suits, and possibly only a few of the older fans would. The scores might be closer. smile.gif
  • i had voted suits a while ago, but then after i saw more pics of them without the suits, i realized i dont mind either way. i unfortunatly didnt know about them before the suits, but i never heard their music or heard of them until "do what you want" was on that jc pennys commercial. i love them in suits, but i love them not in suits. i dont think i can decide. they are irresistable either way, and their clothes dont change how great their music sounds.
  • I saw it both ways and it seems good to me in either way
  • I love a guy in jeans and T, but I think the more formal look is very cool and arty. It reminds me of British Invasion (1960s) bands like the Dave Clarke Five and the Kinks... the latter in particular played some amazing rock-n-roll which was a dramatic contrast to their suits. (Andy's hair style is very similar to those old British groups, too.)
  • *bump*

OK, so I've noticed that the boys are getting a little monotonous with their suits. The recent shows I have been to shows the boys in the same suit and ties, especially on Damian. Tim, I've noticed, is wearing this stripped jacket (which he wore to SDSU and LMU). But anyways, here are some shots of them wearing the same ol thing at two different shows this year (photos by Adrienne):
    HOB
    LMU

Pretty soon that shirt Damian loves to wear will be raggety and full of holes laugh.gif I know I've seen past show photos where the boys are a bit more colorful (ex. Damian's red pants).

So I vote for T-Shirts and Jeans.
  • Yeah, he's been alternating between that one and the brown one with the big cuffs since last fall, I think.

Maybe he's got ten of each.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Jan 7 2007, 11:34 PM)
    Nipp... I mean purple is my new favorite color.... happy.gif

you completely read my mind.
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Jan 7 2007, 07:58 PM)
    ANDY? blink.gif you don't refer to the pic of Damian w/ the purple t-shirt, do you? cool.gif

OH, whoops, my bad. I guess i quoted the wrong pic...hahahah

QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 24 2007, 07:21 PM)

I love that shirt! i somehow feel that one of these days hes gonna sweat through it and then the shirt is going to melt away and disappear and a little shirtless Damian will be standing in front of me. wink.gif
  • i wanna see little shirtless damian!

aww
  • ^^^^
    we all do Melissa.

we all do . . .
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 24 2007, 07:21 PM)
    *bump*

OK, so I've noticed that the boys are getting a little monotonous with their suits.
    So I vote for T-Shirts and Jeans.

You have a point...
    Has there been any kind of recent shortage of thrift stores that may explain this lack of buying new clothes...?
  • they should give us their measurements then start up the audioblogs again...

i don't think they would have a problem getting a new wardrobe that way.....
  • I love either way actually. smile.gif

---littleroom
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 24 2007, 03:06 PM)
    OH, whoops, my bad. I guess i quoted the wrong pic...hahahah
    I love that shirt! i somehow feel that one of these days hes gonna sweat through it and then the shirt is going to melt away and disappear and a little shirtless Damian will be standing in front of me. wink.gif

i think this picture was taken two seconds before his shirt melted away from his own sweat, angela. (i found this on yahoo, so if anyone is reading this and is like 'i took that picture!', please let me use it this once)

wub.gif
  • ^^^^
    O

M

G
    ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO SEXY!!!!!!!!

shit.

wub.gif

MELT AWAY!!!!!!

SUITS SUITS ! ! ! ! !