In this Discussion

OK Go to play for College Fest

edited November -1 in OK Go
http://media.www.laloyolan.com/media/stora...t-2720669.shtml

From what I can gather, Sunken Garden is somewhere on the Loyola Marymount College campus.

Westchester Campus Map

EDIT: Sorry, 2007. blink.gif

Comments

• once again, I wish I lived in L.A. sad.gif
  • Thank you Ihave7stars. You're the best!!! I just called LMU and they although it's only for their students, he said they don't check IDs. Yay! And the best part, it's free! biggrin.gif No, wait, the best part, it's OK Go!!!!!!! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 15 2007, 01:46 PM)
    YESSSSS! I just happen to be in LA this Sat.

Uh...it's not this Saturday. Its next month on St Patrick's Day.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 15 2007, 10:51 AM)
    Uh...it's not this Saturday. Its next month on St Patrick's Day.

Yeah I just realized that. I was going to edit my post and just put cool, but ya caught me.
  • Oh, my god. Okay.

I am sweating with anticipation now.
    I CAN'T WAIT TO GO! ANGELA! TABATHA! NIDA! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif What time are you guys going??
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 15 2007, 11:36 AM)
    Oh, my god. Okay.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO! ANGELA! TABATHA! NIDA! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif What time are you guys going??

WE'LL BE THERE EARLY!

March and April are going to be good months, I can feel it!
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 15 2007, 12:01 PM)
    WE'LL BE THERE EARLY!

Do I smell another party crash in the future?? IM going to take my kids to this one I think. IM going to see about doing a tour of the campus with my 14 year old.

Adrienne
  • One of the many times I wish I was back home in CA. But that's okay, I'm still seeing them the week after. WOO. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 15 2007, 12:01 PM)
    WE'LL BE THERE EARLY!

March 2nd, March 3rd, March 17th, April 2nd, April 5th, and April 14th.

That's not excessive right?
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 15 2007, 10:46 AM)
    Cool

QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 15 2007, 11:36 AM)
    Oh, my god. Okay.

QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 15 2007, 12:01 PM)
    WE'LL BE THERE EARLY!

QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Feb 15 2007, 12:08 PM)
    Do I smell another party crash in the future?? IM going to take my kids to this one I think. IM going to see about doing a tour of the campus with my 14 year old.

Adrienne

Seriously you guys. I'm crying like a maniac. Please, at least take my spirit with you....

QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 15 2007, 12:10 PM)

If you put your dates and mine together we would get:
    March 1st, March 2nd, March 3rd, March 17th, April 2nd, April 5th, and April 14th.

That's right, I'm only going to one show....but it's gonna be the best night of my life! Well, apart from the 1st time I saw them.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 15 2007, 12:10 PM)

i'll be there as well, not all your dates, but only March 3rd, 17th, and April 13th. What show is April 14th?

Yay! This year is finally picking up. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 15 2007, 12:10 PM)

I wish I could be that lucky. You guys are really going to go to Chicago?
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Feb 15 2007, 03:08 PM)
    Do I smell another party crash in the future??

You have no idea how badly I wish I could go with all of you to this, but I live on the wrong coast! ohmy.gif You guys always write wonderfully detailed reviews afterwards with lots of photos so I suppose I'll have to settle for that. sad.gif
  • So who's all going to take a *cough* tour of LMU on St. Patty's day? Myself, Angela, barbara, redstar7, bakersfieldfan... I'll be there extra early as well, you know, for the non-alcoholic jello shots. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Feb 15 2007, 12:08 PM)

Adrienne

I don't really like to call it "party crashing" rather pushing the boundary on our creative interests. Yes…there is a party crashing in the future. I will buy merch to help me not feel guilty.

QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 15 2007, 01:55 PM)
    Seriously you guys. I'm crying like a maniac. Please, at least take my spirit with you....
    If you put your dates and mine together we would get:
    March 1st, March 2nd, March 3rd, March 17th, April 2nd, April 5th, and April 14th.

That's right, I'm only going to one show....but it's gonna be the best night of my life! Well, apart from the 1st time I saw them.

You should venture South Lety. We'll provide you with housing; you just have to share a room with my grandma. No seriously come on down.

QUOTE (rocksugar @ Feb 15 2007, 02:50 PM)
    i'll be there as well, not all your dates, but only March 3rd, 17th, and April 13th. What show is April 14th?

Yay! This year is finally picking up. smile.gif

Man I really suck today! I meant the 13th, I think it's lack of sleep and caffeine.

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 15 2007, 02:55 PM)
    I wish I could be that lucky. You guys are really going to go to Chicago?

As of right now we are going. We couldn't get tickets to Chicago, but we may meet some people there going to the concert and then check out the city. We are buying tickets to the Milwaukee show though. It's our spring break and we know someone from Milwaukee so we are going to visit him. I am excited. Screw Cancun, Wisconsin here I come!
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Feb 15 2007, 03:53 PM)
    So who's all going to take a *cough* tour of LMU on St. Patty's day? Myself, Angela, barbara, redstar7, bakersfieldfan... I'll be there extra early as well, you know, for the non-alcoholic jello shots. laugh.gif

Ha. It would be good to get a count so I can bring enough non-alcoholic jello shots and cup cakes.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 15 2007, 04:47 PM)
    Some more info on the April 13th Pepperdine show:

http://graphic.pepperdine.edu/news/2007/2007-02-15-okgo.htm

Thanks for the info once again ihave7stars. Finally, a confirmation on the sale date.

*puts $20 in OK Go concert fund* tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 15 2007, 03:10 PM)

whoah! that's so awesome! CA, IL and Wisconsin! I wish I could travel like that, but I'm stuck in Boston. And there's only 1 show in Boston, which is already sold out. But it's ok- your many photos will make up for it, as ihave7stars said smile.gif