In this Discussion

Comments

• Oh my gah.

She's a funny one, huh...

Although I'm not entirely sure this is real myself.
  • it must be real!

ITS ON THE INTERNETS
  • Hmm well okay.
  • Can you feel the lack of caring? smile.gif
  • I suppose she had to do something to get the attention back from the increasingly bizarre Anna-Nicole Smith saga, to be fair.

But realistically if it was a real breakdown, would she not have done it at home with a pair of shears, while crying and screaming?
  • QUOTE (stripygiraffe @ Feb 17 2007, 05:47 PM)
    But realistically if it was a real breakdown, would she not have done it at home with a pair of shears, while crying and screaming?

Good point.
  • i agree.

i think she would have been more freaked out and also would have done it at home with some scissors.
  • Indeed, and it would make for a great scene when they make a movie about her life after she dies.
  • Aww, she misses K-fed so much, she wants to look just like him. Won't someone give her a hug?

Something related and for your enjoyment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTsilu4zHHM

(There's also a Britney/Justin interview w/ Al, but the one above rocks so much more.)
    Can you feel the lack of caring?

Yeah pretty much
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 17 2007, 11:04 PM)
    Aww, she misses K-fed so much, she wants to look just like him. Won't someone give her a hug?

Oh, Tempe Tempe Sherpa. wub.gif I found a magazine in the middle of the hallway at school two days ago and it had the initials "KF" scribled on its cover. I dropped it and immediately ran in fear of the...K-Fed.
  • don't hit me!

i think she still looks pretty.;}

but i agree that it was SUPPOSED to be another scandal.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 18 2007, 05:04 AM)
    Aww, she misses K-fed so much, she wants to look just like him. Won't someone give her a hug?

Something related and for your enjoyment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTsilu4zHHM

(There's also a Britney/Justin interview w/ Al, but the one above rocks so much more.)

amazing....weird Al rules
  • and now she's wearing an ugly wig? i don't understand that woman.
  • But it looks SO NATURAL!

• Come on, people, K-fed isn't cooler?! Vote for K-fed
  • K-fed is my hero, he appeard on the wrestling show i watch
  • We should've suspected Brit was in trouble when she emerged pantyless from her limo
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 19 2007, 07:41 PM)
    We should've suspected Brit was in trouble when she emerged pantyless from her limo

It's so hard to notice that kind of stuff, Tempe. I mean, come on, since when does coming out of a limo with your nether regions unclothed scream "issues"? tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 19 2007, 06:49 PM)
    It's so hard to notice that kind of stuff, Tempe. I mean, come on, since when does coming out of a limo with your nether regions unclothed scream "issues"? tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif zing! That was a good one!

Remember when she married Jason Alexander? That marriage lasted longer than mine though. I've been married 7 times.