June 23 - Tweeter Center - Boston, MA
June 24 - Tweeter Center at The Waterfront - Philadelphia, PA
June 25 - PNC Bank Arts Center - New York, NY
June 27 - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater - New York, NY
June 28 - Merriweather Post Pavilion - Washington, DC
June 29 - Germain Amphitheater - Columbus, OH
June 30 - Marcus Amphiitheater - Summerfest - Milwaukee, WI
July 1 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheater - St. Louis, MO

This was highly disappointing for me, who is stuck way over in Portland, Oregon. But I thought the rest of you might like to know this information!

Comments

• Eghh. I'd maybe go to the Molson Amphitheater show, but the lame band ratio is 2:1.
  • Urrrgh. It's called a studio, dammit!

What, I'm not complaining. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
  • They said they're aiming for fall recording.
  • shame i don't really like the fray mellow.gif
  • I will whine:
    I waaaant theeeem to heeeeeadliiiiiiine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm going to be totally mean and say it- The Fray was nominated for a grammy but they didn't win. But Ok Go won! Therefore, Ok Go should headline and the Fray should support
  • Oooh!

Chicago! Yay!
  • The tickets are not yet onsale for the Philly Date! I want to buy my tickets NOOOOOWWWWWWW. Front Row! I WANT FRONT ROW!!!
  • OMG. That's the best tour ever. I myself am not a huge fan of The Fray or Mae but I have a friend that is obsessed with all three of those bands. She will be THRILLED.

Thanks for the dates! smile.gif
  • Ahem, please excuse my lack of sanity and my sounding like a stupid teeny for a second, but...

OHEMGEE, they are coming to INDIANAPOLIS!!!1!!1!!

It's been so long they probably forgot there was an Indiana. biggrin.gif

I am a little weary of buying a ticket yet. I would love to get a confirmation from Jörge before I purchase anything.
  • They're not coming to Los Angeles...sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

this sucks. i've wanted to see them for so long. its been a couple of months and i need my ok go fix! NOW!!!!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 19 2007, 03:10 PM)
    And I'm going to be totally mean and say it- The Fray was nominated for a grammy but they didn't win. But Ok Go won! Therefore, Ok Go should headline and the Fray should support

Yes, but OK Go was nominated for something they can't perform regularly.

But I'm not disagreeing with you. smile.gif
  • Man. I just called the ticket line for the Toronto venue and this girl that picked up was totally clueless. I was like, "I'm calling to ask about the June 22nd concert, The Fray with OK Go supporting. When are tickets going on sale?" "I don't know." "What?" "I don't have confirmation." "Oh." "Yeah." "Okay then, I'll just call back later." "yeahbye"

I wish people who work at these places would know things like that sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 19 2007, 01:10 PM)
    I will whine:
    I waaaant theeeem to heeeeeadliiiiiiine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why so desperate for them to headline? They've headlined before, when Oh No first came out. It's actually better if they aren't headlining. It means less fans are there, so more opportunity to interact w/ the guys if you run into one of them.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 19 2007, 06:38 PM)
    Why so desperate for them to headline? They've headlined before, when Oh No first came out. It's actually better if they aren't headlining. It means less fans are there, so more opportunity to interact w/ the guys if you run into one of them.

Shorter shows, though.

Yay, more OK Go!

But I agree with Katy--WHEN are they going to stop and record? I thought these things were going to be in reverse: album in summer, Fray in fall. Just don't want them to die of exhaustion before they can start recording, not to mention destroy any creative impulses they might have left in their weary bones ...

Sorry, /wetblanket
  • That's please very come cool to of San you Antonio, OK Texas Go.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 20 2007, 01:47 AM)
    That's please very come cool to of San you Antonio, OK Texas Go.

hahahaha
    OMG that was impossible to read.
  • Heehe, I know...the power of subliminal messages.
  • Hmmm... Tweeter Center (which is shown as "Boston" but it's really a covered outdoor arena in Mansfield, Mass.) is only 20-25 minutes from Providence, so is very do-able for me. I know zip about the Fray, though. I will have to sample some of their stuff and see if this concert is worth seeing. Generally I prefer smaller club venues to big arenas. If we could get way up close, though, it might be cool.

I wonder if the Fray has a fan club that has presale tickets. ?
  • QUOTE (Brunonianne @ Feb 19 2007, 06:57 PM)
    I wonder if the Fray has a fan club that has presale tickets. ?

Yes, they do. If you look at Crazy Frogg's post again, you'll see she has some passwords listed. I'm guessing that those are the only shows on sale at this time. You may be able to find out pre-sale dates in your area at ticketmaster. (I'm assuming that their password will remain the same, but you know what happens when you "assume.") Good luck with your tickets!
  • Ooh, thanks, Mumblo! I was too excited to read the original post carefully.