In this Discussion

okgocentral.com

Comments

• Hi, all,

I fixed the problems on and added some stuff to the video/audio section. CD USA from New Year's Eve is up! smile.gif

Nettie--I'll look into that this week. I'll let you know what I find out (Adrienne too).

Sheri
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 25 2007, 01:16 PM)
    Hi, all,

I fixed the problems on and added some stuff to the video/audio section. CD USA from New Year's Eve is up! smile.gif

Oh Thank you Sheri!!
  • Sheri, you are amazing!!
  • Sheri Sheri bo berry, fee fi fo ferry, SHERI!!!

sorry, got a little excited biggrin.gif

Once again Sheri, you are AWESOME!

BTW, do you still remember the night when you held Andy in your arms? Ah, those lovely lips of his would've caused me to faint....
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 26 2007, 04:00 AM)
    BTW, do you still remember the night when you held Andy in your arms? Ah, those lovely lips of his would've caused me to faint....

Woah! When was this!?
  • Anyone care to explain???
  • It's a boardie joke.
  • I wish I was in on all of this cool boardie stuff.
  • This is the part where I'd tell the actual story, but I forget what exactly happened..
  • Aww well thanks for trying!
  • Haha, hopefully Sheri will see this.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 26 2007, 12:15 AM)
    I wish I was in on all of this cool boardie stuff.

Just keep reading. We were all new at one time. smile.gif
  • Ha!! laugh.gif

At the private party show thing at the W Hotel in Chicago Dec. 30, Jackie J and I were talking to Andy (after he remembered my name from almost two months before!! And said, "I told you I'd remember." biggrin.gif ), and I got a picture with him, and I got glad-handy and wrapped my arms around him. Then I was talking to Lety on MySpace a few days later and I told her how ridiculously good his lips looked. I am insane for Damian, but for two days after that night, I was like, "Damian who?" Seriously.

He looks goofy here, but in real life, close up, talking to him so close our hands were accidentally touching and shit like that ... holy crap. Yum.

This is where I feel dirty because he was in sixth grade when I was graduating high school. huh.gif

I look like such a dork. LOL

What a great night.
  • So, I'm going to interview Trish for okgocentral. biggrin.gif I'm looking for questions. What would you like to ask Trish Sie?

Send questions to me at sheri@okgocentral.com. If you post them here, she's liable to come on here and answer them and the enterprise will be pointless. laugh.gif

Lame, I know. Whatever, send me questions by next Wednesday (March 7). I'm going to select a bunch, add some of my own, and send them off to her.

Thanks!
  • Andy is really sweet!!!
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Feb 26 2007, 09:14 PM)
    Andy is really sweat!!!

Uh ...

laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 26 2007, 08:07 PM)
    This is where I feel dirty because he was in sixth grade when I was graduating high school. huh.gif

Sherry, as soon as I turned 18, do you know how many older men started acting interested in me? It's only gotten worse as I've gone thru my twenties. There's no reason for you to feel dirty, seeing as men have no shame about the subject. Women are so wonderful because we feel guilty for these things. And btw, you look darling in that pic. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 27 2007, 03:07 AM)
    Ha!! laugh.gif

At the private party show thing at the W Hotel in Chicago Dec. 30, Jackie J and I were talking to Andy (after he remembered my name from almost two months before!! And said, "I told you I'd remember." biggrin.gif ), and I got a picture with him, and I got glad-handy and wrapped my arms around him. Then I was talking to Lety on MySpace a few days later and I told her how ridiculously good his lips looked. I am insane for Damian, but for two days after that night, I was like, "Damian who?" Seriously.

He looks goofy here, but in real life, close up, talking to him so close our hands were accidentally touching and shit like that ... holy crap. Yum.

I look like such a dork. LOL

What a great night.

I am green with envy!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 26 2007, 10:07 PM)

Sheri, honestly, six years is nothing! You have to operate under the principal of "Half Plus Seven". Take your age, divide it in half and then add seven years - this is the youngest person you can be attracted to and not feel guilty. tongue.gif Don't you feel better now?
  • Aww that story is great!
    Interviewing Trish? You are so lucky!