In this Discussion

OK Go to play for College Fest

Comments

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 15 2007, 06:55 PM)
    whoah! that's so awesome! CA, IL and Wisconsin! I wish I could travel like that, but I'm stuck in Boston. And there's only 1 show in Boston, which is already sold out. But it's ok- your many photos will make up for it, as ihave7stars said smile.gif

Sadly, our chances of actually getting into the Chicago show are kind of slim as of right now, but we're going none the less, to meet other fans, possibly meet them, show our friend Ryan how to properly meet OK Go, and possibly check out Chicago.

But Milwaukee is happening fo' sho!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 15 2007, 04:47 PM)
    Some more info on the April 13th Pepperdine show:

http://graphic.pepperdine.edu/news/2007/2007-02-15-okgo.htm

Thanks for that!! Finally the mystery of the Pepperdine show is revealed. I'll be getting my tickets first day they're on sale. laugh.gif
  • Amagad. WHERE ARE THE MARCH 2ND AND 3RD ONES? I'm down to go to all of them too! MAN I LOVE living in California smile.gif smile.gifsmile.gif

AMAGAD. Excited! It's about time! I spent 2 months without seeing their beautiful faces sad.gif
  • yay for the april 13th show! i already got my tickets!! =D hopefully i can go to the march 17th one too.
  • QUOTE (oknat @ Feb 15 2007, 07:04 PM)
    Thanks for that!! Finally the mystery of the Pepperdine show is revealed. I'll be getting my tickets first day they're on sale. laugh.gif

Natalie, you're going to this one too?? Will there be OK Go goodies as well? I'll see you Sat. March 3rd. Don't forget to look for the sign! I will make it like the one Dan was holding but the heart will be blingified with glitter. Will you be attending the St. Patty's Day one as well at LMU?

QUOTE (rt802 @ Mar 1 2007, 11:03 PM)
    yay for the april 13th show! i already got my tickets!! =D hopefully i can go to the march 17th one too.

Me too! I called and ordered my tix for will call. Aparently, the lady on the phone said it is outdoors (For the Pepperdine one). Is this info correct? For some reason I thought the Smother's Theatre was indoor.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 1 2007, 11:53 PM)
    Me too! I called and ordered my tix for will call. Aparently, the lady on the phone said it is outdoors (For the Pepperdine one). Is this info correct? For some reason I thought the Smother's Theatre was indoor.

oh yea its at alumni park now. so yea it is outdoors. i'll see you there!
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 1 2007, 11:53 PM)
    Natalie, you're going to this one too?? Will there be OK Go goodies as well? I'll see you Sat. March 3rd. Don't forget to look for the sign! I will make it like the one Dan was holding but the heart will be blingified with glitter. Will you be attending the St. Patty's Day one as well at LMU?

Yes I'm going to the Pepperdine one too and I think I will be handing out OK Go goodies there as well. laugh.gif I actually haven't bought my tickets yet, I lied. I was going to but I really don't like this extra $7 charge on ticketmaster.com so I want to try to buy them at the apparent "Ticketmaster locations". Has anyone tried buying tickets at a Ticketmaster location? They don't charge extra do they?

Yeah I'll look for you tomorrow Mia! I'm so excited! Blingified with glitter? Sweeeeet. Just like Oliver's collar, well except his were jewels.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to attend the one on March 17th. I have finals that week so I really need to crack down on my studying that weekend. Poo..
  • QUOTE (oknat @ Mar 2 2007, 04:37 PM)
    Yes I'm going to the Pepperdine one too and I think I will be handing out OK Go goodies there as well. laugh.gif I actually haven't bought my tickets yet, I lied. I was going to but I really don't like this extra $7 charge on ticketmaster.com so I want to try to buy them at the apparent "Ticketmaster locations". Has anyone tried buying tickets at a Ticketmaster location? They don't charge extra do they?

Yeah I'll look for you tomorrow Mia! I'm so excited! Blingified with glitter? Sweeeeet. Just like Oliver's collar, well except his were jewels.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to attend the one on March 17th. I have finals that week so I really need to crack down on my studying that weekend. Poo..

I hate how ticketmaster charges an extra $7.50 per ticket as a convenience charge. They also charge when you go buy them in person. I ordered my tickets by calling the Pepperdine Box office. They charged an extra $8.00 for 2 tickets (so I assume $4.00 per ticket?). Much better than ticketmaster.

I go to a semester school so I don't have finals until May smile.gif
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 16 2007, 06:42 AM)
    Amagad. WHERE ARE THE MARCH 2ND AND 3RD ONES? I'm down to go to all of them too! MAN I LOVE living in California smile.gif smile.gifsmile.gif

AMAGAD. Excited! It's about time! I spent 2 months without seeing their beautiful faces sad.gif

chkl, YES YES YES

i want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn my lazy self!!!!!!!!!!! i need a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my moms not gonna wanna pay for all these concert tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sad.gif
  • WAIT WHAT DO YOU LOOK UP FOR THE TICKETS?

Does tomorrow's concert count as a college tour or do i have to buy tickets beforehand? what if i steal a student's ID?
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 2 2007, 05:15 PM)
    I hate how ticketmaster charges an extra $7.50 per ticket as a convenience charge. They also charge when you go buy them in person. I ordered my tickets by calling the Pepperdine Box office. They charged an extra $8.00 for 2 tickets (so I assume $4.00 per ticket?). Much better than ticketmaster.

I go to a semester school so I don't have finals until May smile.gif

Ahh crap. Well there goes my buying the tickets in person idea. That's so lame that they do that. I understand the convenience charge online, but in the store as well? Ridiculous. How do you get your tickets through the Pepperdine Box Office? Do they send it to you in the mail or do you have to pick them up?
  • QUOTE (oknat @ Mar 2 2007, 09:02 PM)
    Ahh crap. Well there goes my buying the tickets in person idea. That's so lame that they do that. I understand the convenience charge online, but in the store as well? Ridiculous. How do you get your tickets through the Pepperdine Box Office? Do they send it to you in the mail or do you have to pick them up?

They give you the option. I don't know if they charge to mail it to you. I just placed it on will call so that I can get them a couple hours before the show starts that day. Otherwise, I'll be paranoid holding onto the tickets several weeks before the show. I may loose them or the mail man may loose them. I just feel safer having the box office hold them for me. smile.gif
  • *waves*

Hollo, I'll be going to the LMU show as well. I was recently taking a tour of the campus when out of the corner of my eye I saw the front of their newspaper graced with the band's lovely faces. Pretty much stopped the tour just so I could grab one.
  • QUOTE (killachika @ Mar 3 2007, 10:37 PM)
    *waves*

Hollo, I'll be going to the LMU show as well. I was recently taking a tour of the campus when out of the corner of my eye I saw the front of their newspaper graced with the band's lovely faces. Pretty much stopped the tour just so I could grab one.

chkl, so non-students can go??
  • i want to go to this!
  • QUOTE (katiekaboom @ Mar 5 2007, 06:29 PM)
    i want to go to this!

seriously! me too.. unfortunately i think i'll be stuck here in san diego.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 5 2007, 04:21 PM)
    chkl, so non-students can go??

Yes. I gave the Student Association Office at LMU the day I found out. And they said it was basically for their students, but they won't be checking IDs. I WILL BE THERE TOO!!! Yay!. We had a "concert" with a couple of performers at my old University a couple of weeks ago, and they were not checking IDs either. I assume it will be the same way at LMU for College Fest.
  • ^^^
    OMG!

so do we have to pay for tickets???? and if yes, where????
  • I have already asked for the day off! Oh, I can't wait! I love OK Go and all of a sudden Southern California.
  • Aww, I wish they do a show at ASU (Arizona State Univ). BTW, what does LMU stand for?