In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• this is not one of my best pics of Andy but I really love this one. I printed it out and Andy kindly signed it for me in Bremen. I've taken this in Bielefeld. hope you like it too smile.gif.

• Haha that pictures so cute
    It really looks like he's desperate for the toilet
    I mean with the crossing his legs and biting his lip

"I really wana go!! Damian, hurry up and finish the set so I can pee for Christ's sake..." laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 20 2007, 07:53 PM)
    The awesome Sheri has that video over at va.okgocentral.com

E! VMA's Swag

why at the end of that interview was that lady like "uh just stick to making music"?
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 20 2007, 07:53 PM)
    The awesome Sheri has that video over at va.okgocentral.com

E! VMA's Swag

why at the end of that interview was that lady like "uh just stick to making music"?
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)

I think its because Damian was talking about how his sunglasses made him feel authoritative, and how he could write a ticket. I didn't get it the first time I watched it, but I'm pretty sure thats what she meant now.
  • This thread makes me so damn happy!!! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 22 2007, 06:17 PM)
    I think its because Damian was talking about how his sunglasses made him feel authoritative, and how he could write a ticket. I didn't get it the first time I watched it, but I'm pretty sure thats what she meant now.

Psh, I'd want to get a ticket if any of the guys gave it to me. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 23 2007, 06:25 PM)
    Psh, I'd want to get a ticket if any of the guys gave it to me. biggrin.gif

I guess getting a ticket wouldn't be all that bad if it was form one of them :]
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 8 2007, 10:24 PM)
    JESUS CHRIST! 7STARS! ARE YOU USING THE SAME INTERNET AS THE REST OF US?!?!?!?!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif That's awesome.
  • Pictures from back in November. And yes Andy is in his pjs!
  • mundum I love those pictures!! And I love the story behind them :]!!!

here he's signing my daughters' CD...holding my present in the same hand, and a Beck's beer in the other laugh.gif
  • Thats a cute picture Morrigan! What did you give him?
  • "Merci" chocolate, another bar of german chocolate (yeah, very fanciful, I know wacko.gif ...but I can probably say as an excuse that I gave them german cake and sweets as well as a booklet about Bremen 2 days before the Bremen event in Bielefeld dry.gif ...) and a card saying thank you for signing my SDR CD etc etc...just a personal message, that's all happy.gif .
  • Aww that's cute :]
  • aww that picture is too sweet!
  • thank you biggrin.gif . I really hate saying that, but... I wish I knew what he has in this transparent bag... cool.gif
  • It might have been my imagination, but Andy sadly didn't seem to be in the best of moods when I met him last night. He came out of the theatre and snuck along the side of the tour bus and then ran in. When we were talking to Damian we asked him where Tim and Andy were, and he told us they were pry in the bus and he'd go in and round them up for us. So he did, which was very nice. Andy came out first and took this strong bite of a redvine (my friend gave them a pack of redvines). He'd been on his computer, most likely. Or at least Damian said he was pry in there on it. So we might have disrupted him a little... Still got an autograph, but I didn't feel like bothering him asking for a photo unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Feb 27 2007, 10:52 PM)
    It might have been my imagination, but Andy sadly didn't seem to be in the best of moods when I met him last night. He came out of the theatre and snuck along the side of the tour bus and then ran in. When we were talking to Damian we asked him where Tim and Andy were, and he told us they were pry in the bus and he'd go in and round them up for us. So he did, which was very nice. Andy came out first and took this strong bite of a redvine (my friend gave them a pack of redvines). He'd been on his computer, most likely. Or at least Damian said he was pry in there on it. So we might have disrupted him a little... Still got an autograph, but I didn't feel like bothering him asking for a photo unsure.gif

he was probably just tired. Those boys need to take a break!
  • Took these at Irving Plaza Nov. 18th: