In this Discussion

OK Go fan art and gifts!

edited November -1 in OK Go
First of all I'd like to say, I know very well how to use a search function, I'm not looking for links to other threads in which people post their fan art, I'm looking for people who will give me permission to post their fan art on the new deviantart account I made for OK Go fan art, or on my facebook group (or who will post it themselves on the facebook group).

As some of you know, I have a lovely OK Go fan group on facebook called Mediocre People Do Exceptional Things All The Time I'm always looking for ways to improve it, and interesting things to add, and I decided to add a discussion, and hopefully some photographs, of some of the lovely OK Go fan art you guys have made (or OK Go gifts)! If you've made any fan art that you'd be okay with me posting, please say so here, and say whether you'd prefer me link it to the discussion or include it in the group photographs, and who you'd like me to credit it to! If you're a member of the group and would rather post it yourself, please do so!
Thanks for your time! Also, I'm creating a deviantart account to serve a similar purpose (create a place in which people can find all sorts of OK Go fan art), so if you'd allow me to post your art in the account, or if you have your own account on which it's posted (so that I can add it as a favourite) please tell me.
~Hannah

P.S. do be sure that if you want your art credited to something other than your username here or full name on facebook, tell me exactly what you'd like to be credited as. Thanks again!

Comments

• Oh! I saw that group on Facebook but for some reason I never joined. Fixed that.

I don't have anything interesting to add. Um, I am planning on making something fun for the boys for the June show, since I don't have enough time to make anything decent for the March show...
  • I made them tiles, and I've got some mini standees (they no longer stand though. Long story), as well as cake pictures. It's late here now though, so I'll post the links to them later. I've got video footage of the making of the cake gifts, if you're interested in that as well. Or in the cakes at all in the first place, lol
  • I'm definitely interested in posting the pictures of the cakes! I'm not sure how I'd post the video footage, but if you've already got that posted somewhere I'd love to post a link!
  • Hmm...my friends and I gave Andy a chocolate bar (which we called the AndyBar) to him as an early birthday gift. Didn't think to take a picture, though. We wrapped it with a napkin, and I still have some of those, so maybe I can make another. It's not really much to see, though, so I probably won't. tongue.gif

Another friend is drawing Damian, though, so I'll definitely send you that. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Mar 7 2007, 07:03 PM)
    Another friend is drawing Damian, though, so I'll definitely send you that. biggrin.gif

Awesome! If you make another Andy bar, send me a pic of that too!
  • I surely will. biggrin.gif
  • Sorry to necro this thread, but for anyone who has a deviantart account, I made this group http://okgofanart.deviantart.com/ a really long time ago before they had a group system, and just turned it into a group, so if you want to share OK Go fan art or OK Go crafts, that's the place to do it (on dA)