In this Discussion

Happy Birthday ARR!!

edited November -1 in OK Go
Andyyyyyyy. Happy Birthday!!!

You're probably out drinking and celebrating, so I'll keep this short.

If I could make it to the show on the 20th, you'd have certainly recieved another bag full of these:
Unfortunately, I have class. So I'll make some the next time you come down south.

Anyway, hope you have a great day!

-Your first Fan Correspondent, Kim

PS, keep a lookout, as Sally and I have a gift debuting online sometime soon.

Comments

• I still have 1 hr and 10 min until 12:00, but Happy early birthday!!!!! May you get shit faced and try to stage dive with your keyboard during sound check. If I was a rock star I would do that, but then again I am not the brightest. Just have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • Hee, happy birthday Andy smile.gif
    I hope you go out, have fun and do everything I would, could, can't and would never do myself biggrin.gif
  • Happy Birthday Andy!!!! I hope you enjoy your special day with great OK Go fans! Go crazy and have many, many birthday shots and take over the stage! Work the crowd with some bantering. Take over the mic from Damian, he's such a hog anyways! JK Damian, I don't mean it. Just have a great, fantastic, brilliant, exciting, dynamite, wonderful, happy, happy birthday!!!
  • HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY ANDY! may you have a wonderful time getting free drinks at your concerts. haha
  • Yay! It's Andy's birthday! Happy 28th Birthday Andy! smile.gif
  • happy b'da rusty!
  • Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have lots of fun, but don't get TOO waisted! I expect you to be in tip top shape for tomorow's show!! wink.gif
  • ... hes growing up so fast....

happy b-day our dear andy!... not that you're actually reading this tongue.gif
  • Happy birthday, Andy!

I'll root for the Red Sox today, only for you! (Feel special, there are precious few people I would do this for)
  • Happy birthday Andyy!!!:D:D
  • *tear* It seems like just yesterday he was 27... oh wait.

Don't judge, that's the best I can come up with before I drink coffee.

Happy birthday Andy!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!1

I hope your day is as fabulous and awesomer as you are. biggrin.gif

Hee, I've been writing "Happy birthday Rusty Ross of OK Go!!" on the corner all my school assignments today. Including a physics test which I failed. So yay. tongue.gif
  • Happy Birthday Rusty my lovely smile.gif

I DO hope you get wasted, coz that's always fun, and you have a brilliant day and all that jazz. With lots of candy and beer.

And I hope you read this to see how much we love you tongue.gif
  • Happy Birthday, Andy! I hope you're having a great day today!

*sends over some virtual Beck's beer and more german chocolate... hope you liked the chocolate I gave you in Bremen*

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!!
  • HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY RUSTY!!!!!
    wooo bdays are so fun!
    andy, may your 28th year be unforgettable and filled with fun!
    and hopefully people buy you some drinks and good presents...
    i wonder what damian, tim and dan got him for his bday... probably something interesting.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!

I HOPE YOU GET SO WASTED THAT YOU DECIDE TO GO STREAKING!!!! IT'S JUST NOT A BIRTHDAY IF YOU DON'T END UP IN YOUR BIRTHDAY SUIT.
  • Happy 28th Birthday Andy!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
  • Have a wonderful day, Andy. Don't forget to brush you're teeth after all those birthday treats!...Just for today, I'll let you get away with not flossing.
    (Hey, I'm a dental student, can't help it. It just comes out. laugh.gif )

But anyway, Happy Birthday Andy!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!
    May you get incredibly drunk and do something outragously stupid and funny! tongue.gif