In this Discussion

Tour with Snow Patrol in Spring 2007?

Comments

• Put your camera in a tampon box, they'll never check it!
  • That's a good idea, but then what would be the point if I can't use flash?! Argh! I'm so pissed!

*breathe in, breathe out...*
  • I'm not saying they won't be doing more touring. But they're itching to make their new album, and Oregon isn't the most popular place. So you'll pry get many more shows down there in California. You get so many, it's so not fair, lol. But being up here in Portland, chances are I won't be seeing them for quite awhile...
  • If you want to get some pictures they wont be the best but get a pair of binoculars that takes pictures. They have no flash and the megapixels suck I think the highest I have seen is 3.0. What also stinks about them is that you cant see what the pictures look like until you upload them to a computer. IM GOING TO SEE THEM TOMORROW YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called I can take pictures at the Universal Ampitheater but they wont let me use my SLR the a** holes lol.
  • Have fun!!!
  • omg i cant wait until 2maro~~ even tho i didnt get the best of seats i think it will still be a awsome show!!!! GASP i have to find a way to get my camera in.... do they reeeeallly check??
  • The best ways to hide your camera are the middle of your bra at the front, like between your boobs, or in a tampon box in your purse. Security can't touch those if they do check.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 2 2007, 12:31 AM)
    The best ways to hide your camera are the middle of your bra at the front, like between your boobs, or in a tampon box in your purse. Security can't touch those if they do check.

hahaha that's such a good idea!
  • Haha, my mom is an experienced groupie, it's in my genes.

Edit: I, uh, didn't mean groupie in the whorish way. She's just met/dated a lot of musicians and has a few tricks.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 2 2007, 02:51 AM)
    Haha, my mom is an experienced groupie, it's in my genes.

Edit: I, uh, didn't mean groupie in the whorish way. She's just met/dated a lot of musicians and has a few tricks.

that's so cool. The only concerts my mom every goes to are Dave Mathew's Band and Michel Buble.
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Mar 1 2007, 10:00 PM)
    that's so cool. The only concerts my mom every goes to are Dave Mathew's Band and Michel Buble.

My dad worked with Michael Buble! He complimented my dad's butt. laugh.gif

PLUS: I have something to say to our boys about this.
    STOP TOURING AND START RECORDING!
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Mar 2 2007, 03:04 AM)
    My dad worked with Michael Buble! He complimented my dad's butt. laugh.gif

PLUS: I have something to say to our boys about this.
    STOP TOURING AND START RECORDING!

Oh wow.... I didn't know Michael Buble swung that way..

and yes get your asses in the studio! I want to hear some new tunes!
  • Is anyone going to the MSG gig on the 27th?

I'm going with one of my friends. It's his first OK Go experience.

I am, in case you couldn't tell, super-excited.
  • A message to T-Dog, Jackie, Suzanne, Theresa, and Tabatha (Redstar7):

10 DAYS TILL CHICAGO!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I can't wait to hang with y'all.
  • ^^^ I'm just going to pretend that I'm there too so that I can imagine myself hanging w/ you hippest of hipsters!
  • Oh my god. I'm so not ready! But I can't wait, either, Sheri - to meet all of you guys and (hopefully) to meet the guys again and see another OK Go show. Nothing beats an OK Go show. AAAAHHHH!!!!
  • Can I imaginary come too?! I'll be good, I swear!
  • ooo. Me too. I've always wanted to meet a fellow bordie/JCer.... One day..
  • *works furiously on cardboard cutouts of Rose, Mel, and Ashley*

*squeals at Suzanne*
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 23 2007, 10:28 PM)
    A message to T-Dog, Jackie, Suzanne, Theresa, and Tabatha (Redstar7):

10 DAYS TILL CHICAGO!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I can't wait to hang with y'all.

biggrin.gif I'm so excited! biggrin.gif It'll be so much fun to meet you! biggrin.gif