In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• ^^

chkl, I say we do away w/ her and Julian's wife.

then we'll both be happy. smile.gif

(EDIT: didn't realize how crazy that sounded until now, chkl)
  • Hell yes!!!

Actually, the art teacher's hot, but not that great/nice a person...
    I can live with them being together.

I'll help you with Julian's wife tho.... wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 11 2007, 08:48 PM)
    Hell yes!!!

Actually, the art teacher's hot, but not that great/nice a person...
    I can live with them being together.

I'll help you with Julian's wife tho.... wink.gif

Oh, well that sucks...and the Julian part YES!!!!

im in the middle of recruiting a crew....u can be my sidekick wink.gif
  • You know you're obsessed when someone mentions Charlie Brown and you think, "It's the not-great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown," because you have large portions of many of Rusty's posts memorized.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 11 2007, 12:56 PM)
    Yes, the hot one biggrin.gif

We have a very.... special relationship.

I once stood behind him and made him stroke the paper, so my hand was on his and he was like "as fun as this is, pretending to be OK Go, this is VERY inappropriate.

So I had to stop.

*gasp* you have a hot art teacher too??? laugh.gif amazinggg. lol, sorry that was random. but I'm glad I'm not the only one.
  • YKYOW...

You cry tears of joy because you got to put on the Mr. OK Go head box laugh.gif
  • YKYOW...

...You go to the dentist's and you immediately think: "Your mouth is rich with dental history." (That was me today.)
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 12 2007, 06:17 PM)
    YKYOW...

...You go to the dentist's and you immediately think: "Your mouth is rich with dental history." (That was me today.)

What? I'm your friendly neighborhood Timpe dentist and I'm not the first thing that comes to mind when you go to the dentist?!
  • ...you were the first thing to come to my...heart...
  • Aw, Courtneytastic, you really know how to make someone feel wanted, lol. You should write for Hallmark wink.gif
  • Hey, it's not the first time I've been told that, Temperiffic.
  • YKYOW... you look around while walking home to see if anyones around seconds before the pause in Get Over It to see if its safe to do a little hop
  • When you're driving on the BQE (Brooklyn-Queens Expwy) and you see a sign that says "SIE EXIT LEFT" and AUTOMATICALLY think of Trish.

(SIE stands for "Staten Island Expway")
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 13 2007, 03:23 AM)
    YKYOW... you look around while walking home to see if anyones around seconds before the pause in Get Over It to see if its safe to do a little hop

YKYOW... you don't even bother checking anymore. You just jump. And even tho the music's on headphones and no one else can hear, everyone understands what you're listening to.
  • Ok. I'm not sure if this goes here but I was flipping through the channels and a small commercial comes on for CSI:NY. The detective guy says something like "That's one expensive roach broach" And they showed a roach with jewels attached to it. I kid you not. Just like the OK Go Offical Roach Broach Society. The episode airs this Wednesday, March 21 on CBS 10pm. The episode is called "Days of Wine and Roaches" if anyone wants to take a look at actual roach broaches, tune in.

Well, as I'm writing this I am getting more convinced that this does go in this thread, so....

YKYOW...

You hear someone mention roach broach and you automatically think of OK Go. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 15 2007, 06:14 AM)
    Ok. I'm not sure if this goes here but I was flipping through the channels and a small commercial comes on for CSI:NY. The detective guy says something like "That's one expensive roach broach" And they showed a roach with jewels attached to it. I kid you not. Just like the OK Go Offical Roach Broach Society. The episode airs this Wednesday, March 21 on CBS 10pm. The episode is called "Days of Wine and Roaches" if anyone wants to take a look at actual roach broaches, tune in.

Well, as I'm writing this I am getting more convinced that this does go in this thread, so....

YKYOW...

You hear someone mention roach broach and you automatically think of OK Go. smile.gif

They also wore roach broachs on America's Next Top Model. (I realy do love that show unsure.gif )
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 13 2007, 05:29 AM)
    When you're driving on the BQE (Brooklyn-Queens Expwy) and you see a sign that says "SIE EXIT LEFT" and AUTOMATICALLY think of Trish.
    (SIE stands for "Staten Island Expway")

Yea, and here in Germany, 'Sie' means "she", "you", and "they", so it's all over the place here blink.gif It's not so bad saying it, but sometimes when I read it (especially in big-letter advertisements), I think of her. And I also think "You", "She" or "They" when I read her name.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 14 2007, 11:14 PM)
    Ok. I'm not sure if this goes here but I was flipping through the channels and a small commercial comes on for CSI:NY. The detective guy says something like "That's one expensive roach broach" And they showed a roach with jewels attached to it. I kid you not. Just like the OK Go Offical Roach Broach Society. The episode airs this Wednesday, March 21 on CBS 10pm. The episode is called "Days of Wine and Roaches" if anyone wants to take a look at actual roach broaches, tune in.

YKYOW...

OMG, that is so incredibly hillarious! There must be a way to put this up on Roachie's myspace. Bah, that preview is killing me. It's too cool!!! Ah, rocksugar thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. ~Roachie, my dear, smile for your big screen debute.~

Lol, there is no way to think of a roach broach and not automatically think of Ok Go. BTW, totally off topic but rocksugar, have we made you an official member of OORBS yet?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 15 2007, 10:54 AM)
    OMG, that is so incredibly hillarious! There must be a way to put this up on Roachie's myspace. Bah, that preview is killing me. It's too cool!!! Ah, rocksugar thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. ~Roachie, my dear, smile for your big screen debute.~

Lol, there is no way to think of a roach broach and not automatically think of Ok Go. BTW, totally off topic but rocksugar, have we made you an official member of OORBS yet?

No. sad.gif I am not a member of OORBS. I want to be. huh.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 15 2007, 02:52 PM)
    No. sad.gif I am not a member of OORBS. I want to be. huh.gif

*gasp* this is a crime! Tis time you were made a member.
    I hereby make rocksugar an official member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society. *Slams down the gabble* tongue.gif

Sorry, sorry, back to the thread....