In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 17 2007, 08:36 PM)
    Kaydragon, those dolls are fantastic! You're mom's a real arts and crafts wiz. Where they hard to make?

They were pretty hard to make. Especially Damian, my mom had to make his face three times because the sewing machine kept acting up and ruining his face. Then the hair was pretty hard to stick on, but my mom managed to finish him quite quickly.

p.s. my mom should be good at arts and crafts, she does artsy things like this for a living. happy.gif
  • Right now in my computer animation class we're doing a project where someone has to bend their knees and jump. or swing their arm back and then front again to throw a ball. so for my project i'm doing the section from Cinnamon Lips where Damian Andy and Dan are all jumping up and down and tossing their hands ("one day when i'm gone, adou and so long. one day when i'm goooooooooooone"). sadly, i don't have Tim cuz he'd be covering that action sad.gif once i'm done i'll pry stick it on youtube for kicks. and then my goal after that is to make animations of each of their dances smile.gif
  • INTENSE! gah you sure do have skills Ushie!
  • That would be so COOL!!!

^^ I got bored and had some plasticine, but I ran out of white shortly after making Tim so the others are rather orange. And squashed. I'm gonna try and redo them, especially Andy because I'm not happy with him yet....
  • these are rather amazing

although the mystery 3rd person looks like hes been kidnaped from another band =p
  • lol i know
    he got squashed and i couldnt put him back right sad.gif
  • Wow, that computer animation thing sounds really cool Ushies!
    Here's more Andy as a cat. I like Damian as a dog better so I tried to make Andy more cute (as the title says). Enjoy.
  • awwww!! He's so cute
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Mar 22 2007, 07:04 PM)
    awwww!! He's so cute

Yessssss! That means I can make him look cute!
  • QUOTE (kaydragon @ Mar 23 2007, 12:11 AM)
    Yessssss! That means I can make him look cute!

haha you always make him cute. I like the little angry Andy! laugh.gif
  • Andy doll is finished!!!Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!! *ahem* so, here he is:
  • That one is my favorite! I love his expression!
  • QUOTE (kaydragon @ Mar 26 2007, 09:48 PM)
    Andy doll is finished!!!Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!! *ahem* so, here he is:

cuteness! I am in awe of your mom!
  • awwwwww i love all of these dolls!!
    they are so adorable ahhh!
    your mom is awesome!
  • My envy is ridiculous
    They are so incredibly cool!
    Your mum is awesome, too...

Wow, you can have OK Go in your bed... that's quite an achievement...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 27 2007, 03:50 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Your mom is so amazing! If you see OK Go soon you should get them to sign them. I'd love to see their reactions.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 27 2007, 10:50 AM)

You know, my friend said something along those same lines when I first showed her the Tim doll.
  • Aaaa! those dolls are crazy awesome! Your mom is really something! So when are these gonna be available for purchase? tongue.gif
  • i realized i never posted a picture of my build-a-bear named Rusty:

with his guitar (there was an electric one too, but i liked the acoustic one better)

without guitar so you can see his polo and with his awesome shades on.

and i know hes not wearing what the real Rusty would wear, but build-a-bear doesn't have anything paisley, and the closest thing to a suit was like a wedding tux or something.
    i know this don't quite compare to kaydragon's dolls, but rustys cute smile.gif
    and rusty is a great teddy bear name, and the real rusty is so adorable just like a teddy bear! wub.gif